Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,689 members, 7,975,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 09:52 AM

What Ghanaian President Akufo-Addo Posted As Achievement On His Facebook Page - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What Ghanaian President Akufo-Addo Posted As Achievement On His Facebook Page (65617 Views)

Prophet Kwabena Tawiah To President Akufo-Addo: 'Occultist, I Know Your Power' / President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking / "Ghana President Akufo-Add Appointed Ex-Girlfriends To Office"- General Mosquito (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Ghanaian President Akufo-Addo Posted As Achievement On His Facebook Page by Starzo: 7:58pm On Dec 17, 2021
FarahAideed:

Why don't you name the plenty currency Naira is better than in Africa or the world ...we dey wait
Out of my head I can name Tanzania, Uganda, other central,east African countries.
In South America Colombia, Venezuela and many others. As I said these are just the ones I know about without researching.

Make una small small dey peddle unverified stats and numbers.

Again I repeat, everyone on nairaland is not ignorant.
Re: What Ghanaian President Akufo-Addo Posted As Achievement On His Facebook Page by Wizzzzmike: 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2021
CSTRR:

That is why peace is everything.

The only reason why many people think Ghana is better than Nigeria because it is more peaceful.

Without peace, all your superior qualities would be overlooked or disregarded.

I'm Ghanaian personally I don't like our president but he's way better that sick illiterate president you have...

This is a hospital our president built just to figth covid-19.

Most of you are jokers lol. Show me what ur sick illiterate president built nonsense

Re: What Ghanaian President Akufo-Addo Posted As Achievement On His Facebook Page by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:04pm On Dec 17, 2021
But yu ppl said ghana is beta than naija
Re: What Ghanaian President Akufo-Addo Posted As Achievement On His Facebook Page by Gkemz: 9:15pm On Dec 17, 2021
At least he's better than Imo state governor who commissions a poorly and locally constructed road with patches and celebrates it with Buhari.
Re: What Ghanaian President Akufo-Addo Posted As Achievement On His Facebook Page by CSTRR: 11:29pm On Dec 17, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

I'm Ghanaian personally I don't like our president but he's way better that sick illiterate president you have...

Most of you are jokers lol. Show me what ur sick illiterate president built nonsense
Buhari has built a decent of infrastructure.
Projecta worth billions of dollars.

Rail infrastructure spanning distances longer than the entire Ghanaian land area.

He has built legacy Bridges and roads, rehabilitated airports, and a lot more.

I am not a fan of Buhari, but when it comes to infrastructure, sorry akufo is not at his level.

Akufo is more presentable, maybe even more intelligent, but Buhari has done far more infrastructure wise.

But then , it Should be expected given the difference in resources available for both countries.

It's not a fair comparison.

BTW, that hospital is what state governments do in Nigeria.

The Lagos, akwa ibom, Delta, Rivers and a few other State govts built some decent covid shelters during the height of the pandemic.

The first picture was the covid center built by Lagos State government.
The second picture was the one built by Akwa ibom state government.

These are governor level projects.

And there are more from other states.

Nothing special really.

4 Likes

Re: What Ghanaian President Akufo-Addo Posted As Achievement On His Facebook Page by tctrills: 1:16am On Dec 18, 2021
Starzo:

You people are terrible liers. Only few places actually look good in Ghana. The majority resemble villages in ekiti.
And which good wages are you talking about??.
What's the basic salary for an entry level civil servant?...Also, who told you they don't have oil?..

I wonder what you gain or hope to achieve by telling horrendous lies about your country while heaping fallacious and erroneous praises on others.

Y'all are truly terrible people and that's the reason the country is not moving forward. After all the State of a society is a reflection of the character of the people within it.

Infact pack your bags and go enjoy Ghana.
I can see you are trying to be patriotic so I wouldn't blame you for acting like you have no home training. I believe your parents tried to bring you up properly.
Now to which country is better.
How come Ghana keeps getting more and more Nigerian business men especially igbo business men despite the fact they treat them like thrash.
Just so you know, Accra is the most expensive city in west Africa.
The Ghanaian currency is much better that yours.
Their GDP per capital is much better than yours. Poverty is much higher in Nigeria. I am sure you don't know that Nigeria is the world's capital of poverty.
Their literacy level is much higher than yours. Their universities are better than yours.
You would travel from the border at Aflawo to ivory coast on very good roads. But once you get to badagy border in Nigeria you are welcome to hell.
Unemployment in your dear Nigeria is now 23%. It's less than 12% in Ghana.
Minimum wage in Ghana is above N50k
Re: What Ghanaian President Akufo-Addo Posted As Achievement On His Facebook Page by Friend22(m): 7:50am On Dec 18, 2021
Olaoluwa112:
At least he is not forgiving terrorists like our president.

And his not watching his people being killed by those that should protect their lives.

Oga, your argument is side ways.
Re: What Ghanaian President Akufo-Addo Posted As Achievement On His Facebook Page by Starzo: 9:40am On Dec 18, 2021
tctrills:

I can see you are trying to be patriotic so I wouldn't blame you for acting like you have no home training. I believe your parents tried to bring you up properly.
Now to which country is better.
How come Ghana keeps getting more and more Nigerian business men especially igbo business men despite the fact they treat them like thrash.
Just so you know, Accra is the most expensive city in west Africa.
The Ghanaian currency is much better that yours.
Their GDP per capital is much better than yours. Poverty is much higher in Nigeria. I am sure you don't know that Nigeria is the world's capital of poverty.
Their literacy level is much higher than yours. Their universities are better than yours.
You would travel from the border at Aflawo to ivory coast on very good roads. But once you get to badagy border in Nigeria you are welcome to hell.
Unemployment in your dear Nigeria is now 23%. It's less than 12% in Ghana.
Minimum wage in Ghana is above N50k
I see you're an ignorant dunce. Now let me reply your mumu points
1. Ghana will continue getting 'Igbo' business cuz Igbo people are natural migrants and most times it has nothing to do with economic boyancy or quality of living. In case you don't know there millions of Igbos in northern Nigeria doing business despite the fact that they and the northerners are sworn enemies and would kill each other at the slightest provocation. Igbo people would even move to Afghanistan to 'do business' if they have the chance. So them being in Ghana implies nothing more than the fact that they're natural migrants and are everywhere.

2.Having an expensive city that your average citizen can't comfortably keep up with the expenses of living in the said city, Is that a sign of good development?

3. Their currency is only higher on paper due to the fact that it was devalued. One cedi is actually about 100 cedis in reality that's why the cost of commodities like beer, margarine etc are very expensive there.

4. As for the rest of your points, it can be sumed up in one reply, northern Nigeria. They are the ones with the crust of the poverty and illiteracy and not the Southerners that make up almost the entire community of nairaland you like arguing with

So next time you feel like empty chest beating over imaginary better standard of living,go and look for an aboki from a core northern State to engage with.
PS, your class (northern Nigerians) are very very scarce on this site.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ghanaian President Akufo-Addo Posted As Achievement On His Facebook Page by Danjikanbauchi: 9:50am On Dec 18, 2021
stayclearofme:

You no get sense at all.
even @ that I still better pass your pops man grin grin grin
Re: What Ghanaian President Akufo-Addo Posted As Achievement On His Facebook Page by stayclearofme: 10:13am On Dec 18, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
even @ that I still better pass your pops man grin grin grin
Kolomental
Re: What Ghanaian President Akufo-Addo Posted As Achievement On His Facebook Page by Olexy46: 10:56am On Dec 18, 2021
Earn 50K REFERRING Potential Buyers for our Shopping Trolleys Automatic Disinfecting/Sanitizing Anti COVID-19
Machine for Shopping Centers.

Re: What Ghanaian President Akufo-Addo Posted As Achievement On His Facebook Page by tctrills: 10:56am On Dec 18, 2021
Starzo:

1. Ghana will continue getting 'Igbo' business cuz Igbo people are natural migrants and most times it has nothing to do with economic boyancy or quality of living. In case you don't know there millions of Igbos in northern Nigeria doing business despite the fact that they and the northerners are sworn enemies and would kill each other at the slightest provocation. Igbo people would even move to Afghanistan to 'do business' if they have the chance. So them being in Ghana implies nothing more than the fact that they're natural migrants and are everywhere.

2.Having an expensive city that your average citizen can't comfortably keep up with the expenses of living in the said city, Is that a sign of good development?

3. Their currency is only higher on paper due to the fact that it was devalued. One cedi is actually about 100 cedis in reality that's why the cost of commodities like beer, margarine etc are very expensive there.

4. As for the rest of your points, it can be sumed up in one reply, northern Nigeria. They are the ones with the crust of the poverty and illiteracy and not the Southerners that make up almost the entire community of nairaland you like arguing with

So next time you feel like empty chest beating over imaginary better standard of living,go and look for an aboki from a core northern State to engage with.
I would go 1 more step and compare Ghana directly with eastern Nigeria to make you happy ok.

1. Minimum wage. .. In Ghana it's above N50k in southeast Anambra the idiot government refuses to pay 30k

2. Security... The southeast has become the 3rd most insecure zone in nigeria. Congrats on that.

3. Gdp per capital
Anambra is the richest southeast state with a useless gdp of $1615 per capital
Ghana's gdp is 2,275.77 U.S. dollars. Now you see why igbo business men love ghana.

4. Education
The best university in south east is UNN in 42ND place in Africa. We have 2 Ghanaian universities ahead of all universities in Nigeria. There are less than 2000 international students in the entire Nigeria compared to almost 6000 in Ghana

5.Infrastructure
The entire south east does not have a single working power plant (I am not referring to that generator in your compound) Zero pipe borne water except for parts of enugu. Some of the worst roads in the world.. namely onitsh-enugu, enugu-port Harcourt, Enugu-owerri, all the roads in aba most of the roads in owerri, and many others.
Ghana with only 30 million people has 3 hydro dams. The smallest , Akuse dam produces more electricity than the entire Anambra gets.
All Ghana cities have working pipe borne water. They also have great linking roads to all regions.
30 million Ghanaian's have 8 airports, while 21 million people of South eastern Nigerian share 3 airport (I included the new Anambra airport)

6. International recognition
Ghana is the rigional headquarters of most multinationals. From Nestlé to twitter. No intelligent organization thinks of Nigeria not to mention the southeast. Dunlop let Nigeria for Ghana, Coke moved the headquarters to Ghana.

7. Civil liberty
Even you knows Ghana is more democratic.

Finally, I want you to make your list of how nigeria or any part of Nigeria is better than Ghana
We have more beautiful women aND our jolof is sweeter that's how far it goes.
You can stop the patriotic bullshit, swallow your pride and grow you shameless country.

I came up with new areas to discuss if you don't mind.
8 Tourism
The entire nigeria with 200 million people had 1.4 million tourist in 2019. Ghana with only 30 million people had. 1.1 million. Despite your large size people generally stay away from Nigeria.
9 oil
Nigeria exports over 450 million barrels a year
Ghana only produces less than 10 million barrels. So we can't really view ghana as an oil giant.

10 agricultural exports
In 2019 Ghana exported 3.6 billion dollors worth of agricultural products. While the entire lazy nigeria exported less than 2 billion dollars worth of food. Very little of that came from the southeast (even if you include Obiano''s fake ugu export)

11 Brilliance
Every year, Ghanaian students beat nigeria in WEAC with impressive gap. I guess Ghanaian's are the real Jews. You guys are jewmen.

Let me know if you want more comparisons

1 Like

Re: What Ghanaian President Akufo-Addo Posted As Achievement On His Facebook Page by tctrills: 3:59pm On Dec 18, 2021
Starzo:

I have more data for you. Let me know if you need more. This is free education for you.
Re: What Ghanaian President Akufo-Addo Posted As Achievement On His Facebook Page by Starzo: 4:14pm On Dec 18, 2021
tctrills:

I have more data for you. Let me know if you need more. This is free education for you.
You are the one seriously lacking simple and basic knowledge of not washing your dirty linen in public. You sit down to carefully compile data aimed at denegrading your own without proffering any viable idea that would improve things.

You're the type that goes out of your country to start telling your hosts Nigeria is a zoo while you're the biggest and dirtiest animal of all.
Continue talking nonsense about your own in public. What ever degrading thing you say about Nigeria/Nigerians, you're also saying about your self (the foolish child that points to his father's house with his left hand).

And one last thing, when the Ghanaians start treating you like the animal you've made them believe you are, keep Nigeria govt/embassies out of your desperate calls for help. Rather go down on your knees and beg your newly found and all round better Ghanaian masters.

Ekpa!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Ghanaian President Akufo-Addo Posted As Achievement On His Facebook Page by suffering: 4:19pm On Dec 18, 2021
We should stop electing old men into power. We have too many educated youths to keep throwing in old illiterates to govern us. Sha, nothing concern me, we’ll still elect another old fool into presidency in 2023.
Re: What Ghanaian President Akufo-Addo Posted As Achievement On His Facebook Page by tctrills: 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2021
Starzo:

You are the one seriously lacking simple and basic knowledge of not washing your dirty linen in public. You sit down to carefully compile data aimed at denegrading your own without proffering any viable idea that would improve things.

You're the type that goes out of your country to start telling your hosts Nigeria is a zoo while you're the biggest and dirtiest animal of all.
Continue talking nonsense about your own in public. What ever degrading thing you say about Nigeria/Nigerians, you're also saying about your self (the foolish child that points to his father's house with his left hand).

And one last thing, when the Ghanaians start treating you like the animal you've made them believe you are, keep Nigeria govt/embassies out of your desperate calls for help. Rather go down on your knees and beg your newly found and all round better Ghanaian masters.

Ekpa!.
Afterm all I sent you, you still act like a fool. My guy you are truly cursed.
Re: What Ghanaian President Akufo-Addo Posted As Achievement On His Facebook Page by Starzo: 9:41pm On Dec 18, 2021
tctrills:

Afterm all I sent you, you still act like a fool. My guy you are truly cursed.
You're the only fool here and sadest thing is that you still don't realize it.

I weep for your stupidity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Ghanaian President Akufo-Addo Posted As Achievement On His Facebook Page by tctrills: 11:50pm On Dec 18, 2021
Starzo:

You're the only fool here and sadest thing is that you still don't realize it.

I weep for your stupidity.
I spent my effort trying to save you from your ignorance and darkness. I thought it was just patriotism. Now I know you can't be saved.
You love darkness and you hate the truth.
May your life be like the Nigerian experience. Rude kid.
Re: What Ghanaian President Akufo-Addo Posted As Achievement On His Facebook Page by Starzo: 11:58pm On Dec 18, 2021
tctrills:

I spent my effort trying to save you from your ignorance and darkness. I thought it was just patriotism. Now I know you can't be saved.
You love darkness and you hate the truth.
May your life be like the Nigerian experience. Rude kid.
My life is already 1000x better than yours

Save your tears for your stupid reasoning capacity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Ghanaian President Akufo-Addo Posted As Achievement On His Facebook Page by tctrills: 12:29am On Dec 19, 2021
Starzo:

My life is already 1000x better than yours

Save your tears for your stupid reasoning capacity.
Your life is like your country
Re: What Ghanaian President Akufo-Addo Posted As Achievement On His Facebook Page by Starzo: 8:38am On Dec 19, 2021
tctrills:

Your life is like your country
And you have no true country...born troway!
Re: What Ghanaian President Akufo-Addo Posted As Achievement On His Facebook Page by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:47pm On Dec 20, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

No be your fault now,
Na wetin ipob cannibals in Nigeria , That called Nigeria a zoo caused be this.
That you can open your mouth all the way from Ghana to call Nigeria president, 'a sick and illiterate President'.
It's not your fault.
May devil punish Nnamdi Cownu and the rest of his ipob cannibals.
Just imagine!! shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Ghanaian President Akufo-Addo Posted As Achievement On His Facebook Page by Pierocash(m): 2:16pm On Jan 07, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emmanuel Macron Holds Hajia Hinda Deby During Husband's State Funeral / Moses Balyeku In A Strip Club Being Entertained By Half Unclad Girl / Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.