Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,527 members, 7,975,106 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 04:52 PM

Breaking! See How Obasanjo Finally Denounce #yorubanation In Public - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking! See How Obasanjo Finally Denounce #yorubanation In Public (1774 Views)

Sowore Reacts To The Killing Of 14-Year-Old Girl At #YorubaNation Rally / Oyinlola: How Obasanjo Truncated Tinubu’s Ambition To Become Buhari’s VP / How Obasanjo, Jonathan Left Us To Suffer — Ex-nigerian Airways Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking! See How Obasanjo Finally Denounce #yorubanation In Public by AfonjaConehead: 5:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
alanto:

One by one I will make you all deny your Igbo heritage. One by one.
You think there’s think there’s a difference between how Yoruba heads and edo people heads are shaped. The only people with flatt head in the whole world is Igbo and that’s what you are

Ok if them born you well,if you are man,let us swear and say so shall it be.

IF THEM BORN YOU WELL,LET US SWEAR.
LAY IT YOURSELF SINCE YOU ARE SO BOLD AND STRONG TO MAKE SOMEONE DENY HIS HERITAGE. OTHERWISE REMAIN SILENT FOREVER. TO BA BI E DA,E SE EPE,E JE KA SO AMEEN FUN...IM WAITING
Re: Breaking! See How Obasanjo Finally Denounce #yorubanation In Public by AfonjaConehead: 5:37pm On Dec 16, 2021
What a sad and disgusting human being! angry
Re: Breaking! See How Obasanjo Finally Denounce #yorubanation In Public by AfonjaConehead: 6:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
alanto:

One by one I will make you all deny your Igbo heritage. One by one.
You think there’s think there’s a difference between how Yoruba heads and edo people heads are shaped. The only people with flatt head in the whole world is Igbo and that’s what you are afonja... You for swear nah if your life for nor bend grin grin grin
Re: Breaking! See How Obasanjo Finally Denounce #yorubanation In Public by alanto: 8:48pm On Dec 16, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Ok if them born you well,if you are man,let us swear and say so shall it be.

IF THEM BORN YOU WELL,LET US SWEAR.
LAY IT YOURSELF SINCE YOU ARE SO BOLD AND STRONG TO MAKE SOMEONE DENY HIS HERITAGE. OTHERWISE REMAIN SILENT FOREVER. TO BA BI E DA,E SE EPE,E JE KA SO AMEEN FUN...IM WAITING
E pain am.

Re: Breaking! See How Obasanjo Finally Denounce #yorubanation In Public by alanto: 8:52pm On Dec 16, 2021
1570seventy:
[s][/s]
your harlot mother is forking random dogs just for 400 naira
I understand. I don deal with una well today. E pain this one too. Hahaha. I’m with my mom right now, she made a very mad stew that I’m eating with rice. Very funny because it’s been long I saw my parents.
If na your mama now Na different body part go dey the food.

Re: Breaking! See How Obasanjo Finally Denounce #yorubanation In Public by AfonjaConehead: 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2021
alanto:

E pain am afonja,I think say dem born you well....you for talk nah if your life nor go bend before '22 grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Why Tinubu Has The Upper Hand In Knocking Out Atiku In The 2023 Presiden / Nigeria 1980s Vs Nigeria 2022 / I Will Rename Nigeria 'Nigritia' When I Become President - Garba Adamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.