Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,106 members, 7,916,226 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:16 PM

Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically” – Singer, Cynthia Morgan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically” – Singer, Cynthia Morgan (202 Views)

He Forced Me To Give Him ‘osiba’,which Is Against My Tradition”– Singer, Cynthia / Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically / Wizkid Excites Me Musically– Singer Magixx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically” – Singer, Cynthia Morgan by Jenniferchuma10: 1:27pm On Dec 16, 2021
Nigerian Dancehall singer, Cynthia Morgan, has claimed that her colleague, Burna Boy, is losing it musically.

The singer, said this in reaction to Burna’s new song featuring Wizkid, B. d’Or

According to her, Wizkid’s verse in the song was perfect while Burna Boy’s verse was weak.

Taking to her Insta-stories to share her observation, she wrote,

“Burna Boy is loosing it with his music arrangement. Wiz kid was ok but his last 4bars was weak. #b’dor. To me I feel they made this record in a hurry so I will give 5/10. That intro was unnecessary and the hook or chorus bars aren’t complete. Please I need ginger part 2. As I no wan do music again at least make una dey inspire me”.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/burna-boy-is-losing-it-musically-singer-cynthia-morgan/

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Video Of Venita Akpofure Learning How To Speak Yoruba / Nothing Lasts Forever / Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True – Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.