Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,133 members, 7,890,809 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:02 PM

Hi Nairaland Builders, Do I Need To Do German Floor For My Bungalow? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Hi Nairaland Builders, Do I Need To Do German Floor For My Bungalow? (459 Views)

Adding One Deck Floor To My Bungalow But Using Earth Or Clay Blocks / RELOCATION SALE: PLOT OF LAND WITH GERMAN FLOOR. I OWN IT! / Nairaland Builders Pls Help a Brother to estimate this (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi Nairaland Builders, Do I Need To Do German Floor For My Bungalow? by Blessings7: 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
Good afternoon my fellow Nairalanders,

I'm actually about to build my first house. And it's a mini flat of 1 living room, 1 bedroom, kitchen, dining and store. I've decided that that is what I have to build due to cost constraint.

So my question is that, can I just build like that without German floor?

I've seen MANY houses built that way without any issues. I know one that still stands strong since the last 25 years.

On the other hand, like how much is enough for the mini flat German floor foundation?? Would love to know.

PLS POST TO FRONT PAGE.

Architects, and Builders. Pls I really need your help on this.
Re: Hi Nairaland Builders, Do I Need To Do German Floor For My Bungalow? by harqinhola(m): 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2021
It all depends on the strenght of the land. German floor might not be necessary for what you are about to build except u get plans to raise am to 25 story building (like Ikoyi)) in future .

3 Likes

Re: Hi Nairaland Builders, Do I Need To Do German Floor For My Bungalow? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 16, 2021
Blessings7:
Good afternoon my fellow Nairalanders,

I'm actually about to build my first house. And it's a mini flat of 1 living room, 1 bedroom, kitchen, dining and store. I've decided that that is what I have to build due to cost constraint.

So my question is that, can I just build like that without German floor?

I've seen MANY houses built that way without any issues. I know one that still stands strong since the last 25 years.

On the other hand, like how much is enough for the mini flat German floor foundation?? Would love to know.

PLS POST TO FRONT PAGE.

Architects, and Builders. Pls I really need your help on this.
apart from say money surplus, listen carefully to the man directly above me
Re: Hi Nairaland Builders, Do I Need To Do German Floor For My Bungalow? by Blessings7: 7:55pm On Dec 17, 2021
harqinhola:
It all depends on the strenght of the land. German floor might not be necessary for what you are about to build except u get plans to raise am to 25 story building (like Ikoyi)) in future .
Thanks bro.
Re: Hi Nairaland Builders, Do I Need To Do German Floor For My Bungalow? by Blessings7: 7:57pm On Dec 17, 2021
Vickyvice:
apart from say money surplus, listen carefully to the man directly above me
Alright. The German floor kind of expensive sef

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

� *for Sale: Gwatto Oil Marginal Fields ( Oml) 49 In Nigeria* � **we Are Se / What Is The Current Price Of 9" Stone Dust Blocks And 9" Normal Solid Blocks ? / Buy & Build Affordable Land @HILTON ROYAL GARDEN, Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.