Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,414 members, 7,961,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 08:20 PM

Igbo Koko, Yellow Sisi Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary With Interesting Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Igbo Koko, Yellow Sisi Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary With Interesting Video (220 Views)

Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Marks 22nd Wedding Anniversary & Husband's 50th Birthday / Check Out Comedian Igbo Koko's Human-sized Dog! (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Koko, Yellow Sisi Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary With Interesting Video by philme87: 5:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
Filmmaker, Igbo Koko, and his wife, Kelechi "Yellow Sisi" Koko, are celebrating their 22nd wedding anniversary today December 16.

Igbo and his wife took to their respective Instagram accounts to mark their anniversary. 

''22 years!
Glory to God.
When I remember the 60 tubers of yam and the dry fish dem wey we carry go Mbaise go marry, I thank God sey I no listen to that snake story, because na over correct babe I marry @yellowsisi'' Igbo wrote

On her part, Kelechi shared an interesting video of them dancing and wrote;

''22 years after and he is still the one for me.

Thanking God for keeping an eye on our home. Happy wedding anniversary to us.''

Watch the video she shared below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI5gJ1jfA0k

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Reveals Damning Information About Ex-bestie Bobrisky / Wizkid Surprises Everyone As He Lands In Warri | Big Wiz / Funke Akindele Twerks While Hubby Spread Her Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.