Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,939 members, 7,890,095 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:14 AM

Have You Received Any Benefits From Strangers While Putting On Your Nysc Khaki? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Have You Received Any Benefits From Strangers While Putting On Your Nysc Khaki? (1083 Views)

Corper Rocks NYSC 'Khaki' Uniform In Dubai, UAE (pics/vid) / Slay Queen Turns Her NYSC Khaki To Mini-skirt (photos) / Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Received Any Benefits From Strangers While Putting On Your Nysc Khaki? by AsomArchitectNG(m): 6:23pm On Dec 16, 2021
Have you gotten any benefit from a stranger as a corps member while putting on your NYSC Khaki?

Let's hear your experience guys both those that have passed out and those still serving...

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Any Benefits From Strangers While Putting On Your Nysc Khaki? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 16, 2021
In my days i was helped by a nice woman in Ondo state. She was a restaurant owner and she actually did took me like her son, so i was eating without paying. tho i one time got talking to one of her beautiful daughter and till date we still communicate with each other, tho shes married now and like a family to me because her mom accepted me like her own son.

And me ive helped the few i came across in my own little way, i mean securing jobs and all that.

Sometime around 2010 i gave a girl a free ride with a clean mind and i actually did because she was a copper and heading to my axis. Fortunately she thought i wanted more. few minutes before she alighted she boldly used the line ( sir, can i have your phone number) i saw nothing wrong with that. I never got home when i started getting bunch of early messages from Aunty. she wouldnt stop with her messages. It was Blackberry phone then. You know that irritating "ping" sound that goes off when someone messages you. Well the noise was coming in excess, so i suspect my girl at that time did justice to the messages. Think she went through the chat and deleted her completely off my phone.

Elisabeth, anywhere you are know i never cut you off, someone else did. And i hope you eventually got "your dream man".

5 Likes

Re: Have You Received Any Benefits From Strangers While Putting On Your Nysc Khaki? by Healthrelatedjo: 7:01pm On Dec 16, 2021
Free ride
Free puss.y

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Any Benefits From Strangers While Putting On Your Nysc Khaki? by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:24pm On Dec 25, 2021
Many people don help me with tp based on khaki. They'll be like Corper don't worry. God bless well meaning Nigerians.
Re: Have You Received Any Benefits From Strangers While Putting On Your Nysc Khaki? by u2ufuoma(m): 6:02am On Dec 26, 2021
Where I served, the rules there is that don't wear your kaki to the market if not the prices of foodstuff will be doubled. If they see you on kaki, "this one na government pikin he get money". There was no help instead price hike.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Received Any Benefits From Strangers While Putting On Your Nysc Khaki? by alaboski(m): 6:42am On Dec 26, 2021
u2ufuoma:
Where I served, the rules there is that don't wear your kaki to the market if not the prices of foodstuff will be doubled. If they see you on kaki, "this one na government pikin he get money". There was no help instead price hike.
Same.
Was taking bike 1k plus, before I heard it's 300.
Re: Have You Received Any Benefits From Strangers While Putting On Your Nysc Khaki? by Deicide: 12:06pm On Dec 29, 2021
Is there any significance to it why should someone help them?
Re: Have You Received Any Benefits From Strangers While Putting On Your Nysc Khaki? by Nobody: 6:08am On Dec 30, 2021
killALIEN:
In my days i was helped by a nice woman in Ondo state. She was a restaurant owner and she actually did took me like her son, so i was eating without paying. tho i one time got talking to one of her beautiful daughter and till date we still communicate with each other, tho shes married now and like a family to me because her mom accepted me like her own son.

And me ive helped the few i came across in my own little way, i mean securing jobs and all that.

Sometime around 2010 i gave a girl a free ride with a clean mind and i actually did because she was a copper and heading to my axis. Fortunately she thought i wanted more. few minutes before she alighted she boldly used the line ( sir, can i have your phone number) i saw nothing wrong with that. I never got home when i started getting bunch of early messages from Aunty. she wouldnt stop with her messages. It was Blackberry phone then. You know that irritating "ping" sound that goes off when someone messages you. Well the noise was coming in excess, so i suspect my girl at that time did justice to the messages. Think she went through the chat and deleted her completely off my phone.

Elisabeth, anywhere you are know i never cut you off, someone else did. And i hope you eventually got "your dream man".
Walai! Our specie rare. Na only me and you remain in this world
Re: Have You Received Any Benefits From Strangers While Putting On Your Nysc Khaki? by olaitann93(m): 9:02am On Dec 31, 2021
The first day I wear khaki for public, na giveaway I just dey do.

Corper wee here, corper wee there!
"Show boys love na"

(1) (Reply)

In Search For A PPA In Bayelsa / Alawee On Camp / Corp Member Dies At Sokoto Batch A15 Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.