Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,454 members, 7,881,604 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:24 AM

“I Am Lucifer I Sit On My Throne, Bow And Worship Me” - Bisi Alimi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am Lucifer I Sit On My Throne, Bow And Worship Me” - Bisi Alimi (1733 Views)

Davido Plays Drum In Asaba Church During Praise And Worship (Video) / Bisi Alimi Accused Of Being A Fake Gay Man For Having A Child - Check Reply / Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Am Lucifer I Sit On My Throne, Bow And Worship Me” - Bisi Alimi by Odogwuworld: 10:04pm On Dec 16, 2021
Nigerian gay rights activist and blog writer Bisi Alimi took to his Instagram page to describe himself as Lucifer, asking people to bow to him and worship him.

Bisi Alimi shared photos of himself; saying he is not the devil or satan but Lucifer who people should bow to.

In his instagram page, he wrote [.......]

https://www.callydgists.com/2021/12/i-am-lucifer-i-sit-on-my-throne-bow-and.html

Re: “I Am Lucifer I Sit On My Throne, Bow And Worship Me” - Bisi Alimi by Hashabiah: 10:08pm On Dec 16, 2021
This is what happens when men and women choose to deviate from the moral standards that God has set. Anyway, I wish him well for declaring himself as Lucifer and claiming to dethrone the devil. But he should be ready to also enjoy the torment that comes with the position too

4 Likes

Re: “I Am Lucifer I Sit On My Throne, Bow And Worship Me” - Bisi Alimi by isaiah4life(m): 10:29pm On Dec 16, 2021
The guy before me said it all. Flesh and blood did not reveal it to him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am Lucifer I Sit On My Throne, Bow And Worship Me” - Bisi Alimi by Pochettino(f): 10:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
Shebi his king died yesterday dats why he's making noise.
Re: “I Am Lucifer I Sit On My Throne, Bow And Worship Me” - Bisi Alimi by Arrowss(m): 11:55pm On Dec 16, 2021
Odogwuworld:
Nigerian gay rights activist and blog writer Bisi Alimi took to his Instagram page to describe himself as Lucifer, asking people to bow to him and worship him.

Bisi Alimi shared photos of himself; saying he is not the devil or satan but Lucifer who people should bow to.

In his instagram page, he wrote [.......]

https://www.callydgists.com/2021/12/i-am-lucifer-i-sit-on-my-throne-bow-and.html

Lucifer that was once a baby pooing on his diapers, sucking his Mama's breast. Lucifer that little children carried and played with about when he was a toddler. You get luck say no be US you dey, one small boy go don sue you for impersonation. �
Re: “I Am Lucifer I Sit On My Throne, Bow And Worship Me” - Bisi Alimi by chival(f): 12:36am On Dec 17, 2021
Like play, like play Bisi will comot cloth and enter market, and it will probably be broadcast live on all social media platforms. Popcorn at the ready. grin

1 Like

Re: “I Am Lucifer I Sit On My Throne, Bow And Worship Me” - Bisi Alimi by Odogwuworld: 1:32am On Dec 17, 2021
chival:
Like play, like play Bisi will comot cloth and enter market, and it will probably be broadcast live on all social media platforms. Popcorn at the ready. grin

Make I go bring my own popcorn ni wink grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: “I Am Lucifer I Sit On My Throne, Bow And Worship Me” - Bisi Alimi by MufasaLion: 3:49am On Dec 17, 2021
Bisi is just catching cruise. We all know he's a clout chaser.

1 Like

Re: “I Am Lucifer I Sit On My Throne, Bow And Worship Me” - Bisi Alimi by Uptownerd: 9:04am On Dec 17, 2021
isaiah4life:
The guy before me said it all. Flesh and blood did not reveal it to him.
And you were there when God set them?
Re: “I Am Lucifer I Sit On My Throne, Bow And Worship Me” - Bisi Alimi by TheWolfen(m): 9:23am On Dec 17, 2021
Lol these LGBTQ people I observed always have one,two or more problems with God. If u very observant u will see that most of them are very much on the dark side

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Lucifer I Sit On My Throne, Bow And Worship Me” - Bisi Alimi by Mhimi007(m): 10:34am On Dec 17, 2021
I wont say anything till oga righteousness put mouth

1 Like

Re: “I Am Lucifer I Sit On My Throne, Bow And Worship Me” - Bisi Alimi by LordIsaac(m): 10:36am On Dec 17, 2021
You don't become Lucifer for receiving something through your backside. Lucifer is a spirit and was a flaming cherub. You are just one of his pawns. Rubbish post!
Re: “I Am Lucifer I Sit On My Throne, Bow And Worship Me” - Bisi Alimi by Afamsi: 3:02pm On Dec 17, 2021
Who thinks that a gay rights activist has any sanity
Re: “I Am Lucifer I Sit On My Throne, Bow And Worship Me” - Bisi Alimi by chariisGRACE(m): 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2021
Na overfeeding dey worry this one.
Re: “I Am Lucifer I Sit On My Throne, Bow And Worship Me” - Bisi Alimi by Odogwuworld: 5:23pm On Dec 18, 2021
Odogwuworld:

Make I go bring my own popcorn ni wink grin grin grin

Wooo...make me sef go carry my own come grin grin wink grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

“You Are Such An Idiotic Lawyer”, Linda Ikeji To Olaniwun Ajayi LP / Usher's Wife Suffers Surgery Complications / Tope Alabi Runs From The Police For Defrauding A Us-based Media Mogul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.