Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,414 members, 7,881,512 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:53 PM

Why Can't Women Take What They Give Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't Women Take What They Give Out? (640 Views)

Why Can't Women Pick Interest In Struggling Guys And Help Him Back To His Feet / Abeg Fear Women - Take A Look At What This Side Chick Did To This Man's Family / Why Can't Women Have 2 Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't Women Take What They Give Out? by daddymummy(m): 11:13pm On Dec 16, 2021
1. A woman can reject proposal but can't imagine herself being rejected.

2. A man is always careful not to be seen fighting or arguing with a woman but women do not think twice before fighting or arguing with men.

3. Most things that women do, they can't accept them if they are done by men.

That is why a woman will tell a man not to behave like women.

But is it fair for women to behave anyhow but men are not permitted to behave anyhow?

It is not fair to the male gender in my opinion because if A is permitted to behave anyhow and B isn't permitted,then A is at advantage over B.

If I can slap you but you must'nt slap me,then I am at advantage while you are at a disadvantage.

I believe that women trying to shame men who "behave like women" is a ploy by women to have the monopoly of behaving the way they want while men should behave properly.

4. Men are not helping matters.
If a man offends a woman, the woman will reciprocate by fighting him, involving the police or harming the man in one way or other.

But if a woman offends a man,he would reciprocate by wanting to sleep with her.

He believes that by sleeping with the woman,he has punished her.

That is foolishness. Imagine someone kills your children or harm you in one way or another, and you believe that by having sex with her, she has been punished.

It is like buying food for someone who offended you and thinking you have punished the person. So is sex because as far as women also enjoy sex, you cannot have sex with her and stupidly believe you are punishing her over an offence which she suppose to be jailed.

I believe this boils down to the fact that in man-woman matters, women are far wiser than men.

That is why women are always very surprised at how shallow men reason.

Modified:

Women say they want a man who can make them laugh by telling jokes, but they hate to imagine themselves making a man laugh by jokes.

Women say they want men who are confident because as everyone knows, confidence is attractive.

But women are not confident. They run at the sight of insects. Because they don't like displaying any quality that they know is attractive.

Since they know that confidence is attractive, they make sure they don't display it so that men would not enjoy it.

They don't like displaying whatever they know is attractive.

Anything they find attractive, just watch it, women would not display it.

Any virtue they wish men must have, they make sure they themselves don't display such virtue so that men would not enjoy.

Women are very wise.

They give out very little and get very much.

They know what is attractive but they would not display such character so that men would not enjoy.

They only want to display their bodies, but they expect men to display body, character and all.

If you are a man and you try to impress a woman by trying to make her know how big your penis is and that you can satisfy her in bed, she would be very angry and would be asking you whether that is the only thing you can offer.

She wants you to offer everything while the only thing she wants to offer is her boobs. If you try to do like her by offering your manhood, she would not accept it.

She wants to offer very little and get so much.

That is women's intelligence for you.
Re: Why Can't Women Take What They Give Out? by younglleo: 11:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
Well said

Re: Why Can't Women Take What They Give Out? by daddymummy(m): 11:36pm On Dec 16, 2021
Women are always taking the best part in relationship matters because women are wiser.

Most books on relationship are written by women because women have recognized relationship as their own area of dominance.

Men may dominate politics but women dominate relationship.

The following reasons show that women dominate relationship:

1. A man must chase a woman to get her into a relationship. It is the lesser who seeks the greater.

2. A man must still spend to maintain her in a relationship. Imagine chasing someone while the person does a lot of shagara before accepting to be in a relationship in which you will still spend on her.

It is like begging someone to give her food.

3. Women have a lot of points for enjoyment in their bodies like the breasts, vagina, and so many G spots.

But the only known point of enjoyment in men is the penis.

It shows that relationship was mainly created for women, that is why they have so many points for enjoyment.

4. Whatever is created for you always pays.

That is why relationship pay women well because it was created for women.

Women say they want a man who can make them laugh by telling jokes, but they hate to imagine themselves making a man laugh by jokes.

Women say they want men who are confident because as everyone knows, confidence is attractive.

But women are not confident. They run at the sight of insects. Because they don't like displaying any quality that they know is attractive.

Since they know that confidence is attractive, they make sure they don't display it so that men would not enjoy it.

Any virtue they wish men must have, they make sure they themselves don't display such virtue so that men would not enjoy.
Re: Why Can't Women Take What They Give Out? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 16, 2021
Women don`t take cheat, but they like doing cheat to men. It all started from the garden of eden.
Re: Why Can't Women Take What They Give Out? by ThinkinFaculty: 11:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
daddymummy:
1. A woman can reject proposal but can't imagine herself being rejected.

2. A man is always careful not to be seen fighting or arguing with a woman but women do not think twice before fighting or arguing with men.

3. Most things that women do, they can't accept them if they are done by men.

That is why a woman will tell a man not to behave like women.

But is it fair for women to behave anyhow but men are not permitted to behave anyhow?

It is not fair to the male gender in my opinion because if A is permitted to behave anyhow and B isn't permitted,then A is at advantage over B.

If I can slap you but you must'nt slap me,then I am at advantage while you are at a disadvantage.

I believe that women trying to shame men who "behave like women" is a ploy by women to have the monopoly of behaving the way they want while men should behave properly.

4. Men are not helping matters.
If a man offends a woman, the woman will reciprocate by fighting him, involving the police or harming the man in one way or other.

But if a woman offends a man,he would reciprocate by wanting to sleep with her.

He believes that by sleeping with the woman,he has punished her.

That is foolishness. Imagine someone kills your children or harm you in one way or another, and you believe that by having sex with her, she has been punished.

It is like buying food for someone who offended you and thinking you have punished the person. So is sex because as far as women also enjoy sex, you cannot have sex with her and stupidly believe you are punishing her over an offence which she suppose to be jailed.

I believe this boils down to the fact that in man-woman matters, women are far wiser than men.

That is why women are always very surprised at how shallow men reason.

You were making a point but you had to ruin it... With the sex part...

Wisdom is not by gender. And the fact that you think if a woman hits a man, and the man did not or cannot hit her back because he has to be a man... An advantage for women... Makes me wonder.. what If a man hits a woman, and the woman did not or cannot do anything because she has to be a woman... Does that make the man at an advantage?

Still on this, if a man hits a boy.. an the boy did not or cannot do anything, is that also an advantage?

And again not all men are perverts, not all woman give out what they can't take.... That's not a gender thing... If you think it is... I wonder why men don't give birth.
Re: Why Can't Women Take What They Give Out? by daddymummy(m): 11:41pm On Dec 16, 2021

Re: Why Can't Women Take What They Give Out? by daddymummy(m): 12:04am On Dec 17, 2021
Women are very wise.

They give out very little and get very much.

They know what is attractive but they would not display such character so that men would not enjoy.

They only want to display their bodies, but they expect men to display body, character and all.

If you are a man and you try to impress a woman by trying to make her know how big your penis is and that you can satisfy her in bed, she would be very angry and would be asking you whether that is the only thing you can offer.

She wants you to offer everything while the only thing she wants to offer is her boobs. If you try to do like her by offering your manhood, she would not accept it.

She wants to offer very little and get so much.

That is women's intelligence for you.
Re: Why Can't Women Take What They Give Out? by daddymummy(m): 12:07am On Dec 17, 2021
younglleo:
Well said
Re: Why Can't Women Take What They Give Out? by daddymummy(m): 12:41am On Dec 17, 2021
Like I said, any quality that is attractive and women also know it is attractive, women would not like displaying it so that men would not enjoy it. Qualities such as:

1. A man saving a woman in trouble.

If you are a man, and you enter into trouble, women would be running away from you. They would not help or save you.

A man was attacked by 2 thieves near a market place filled with women.

Do you know these women started leaving their shops and were running away.

As many as those women were, they would easily have subdued the two thieves who were not armed.

The thieves were confident enough to attack an innocent man near so many market women because the thieves knew that women would rather run away than help someone no matter how many the women are.

It shows you that any character women hold as attractive, they don't like displaying it so that men would not enjoy.

They would rather cry than take action.

I had a problem and called my aunt in Lagos to help me contact someone in Lagos. She didn't, but rather cried.

She told me how much she cried, but she didn't do anything to help me till today. I am even planning to go to Lagos to look for the man when my aunt could have contacted the man for me since she is living there.

When Jesus Christ was taken for crucifixion, women followed him crying.

If all the women had put their voices together to demand for Jesus Christ release, pontus pilate would have harkened.

Jesus Christ was the one who healed their children and helped them. But the males demanded that He be crucified.

Women were as many as men and could have countered the males and the other women who supported the males.

But they choosed to cry than act.

Women would rather cry or run away than save someone, but they believe that the virtues of a true man include saving a woman in trouble.

Like I said, women don't like displaying any quality they consider a virtue.
Re: Why Can't Women Take What They Give Out? by daddymummy(m): 8:38am On Dec 17, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Prostitution On Imessage, Tinder And Badoo / Top Five Reasons Not To Have Sex Before Marriage (NON-RELIGIOUS VERSION) / How Do I Overcome This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.