Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,486 members, 7,937,419 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 02:07 AM

Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 30th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 30th Birthday (Photos) (32678 Views)

Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Children In Hospital (Video) / Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With 200 Kids From G-Kappa Community / Nancy Isime Celebrates 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 30th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 17, 2021
potland:
I'm inviting you to my house this xmas

I don't visit dogs.
Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 30th Birthday (Photos) by Chimurake: 11:55am On Dec 17, 2021
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Happy birthday Nancy, I had to start keeping my distance from her when people were speculating that there is something between us
Dbull you are doing well ma guy
Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 30th Birthday (Photos) by Bamzyriches451: 12:07pm On Dec 17, 2021
Happy birthday to her
Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 30th Birthday (Photos) by Omeizadean(m): 12:16pm On Dec 17, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Happy birthday madame

More Grease to your Labia undecided

Which one?

The majora or minora?
Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 30th Birthday (Photos) by christaddicted: 12:28pm On Dec 17, 2021
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Happy birthday Nancy, I had to start keeping my distance from her when people were speculating that there is something between us
grin grin grin
Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 30th Birthday (Photos) by juman(m): 12:43pm On Dec 17, 2021
Never heard of the name.
I know little about new actors and actresses.
Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 30th Birthday (Photos) by juman(m): 12:44pm On Dec 17, 2021
Happy birthday dear actress.
Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 30th Birthday (Photos) by Sensiblerealist: 12:46pm On Dec 17, 2021
This guy is another Pastor Righteousness in the making. But ya own come even make less sense. Only drop pic with some trifling lines

Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 30th Birthday (Photos) by DAMN99: 12:49pm On Dec 17, 2021
Happy birthday My crush grin I still wish say I fit knack this bae
Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 30th Birthday (Photos) by Digmygold: 12:52pm On Dec 17, 2021
shevon:

Majora or minora grin

Empty.heads.
Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 30th Birthday (Photos) by Owain: 12:53pm On Dec 17, 2021
Draggun:

Happy birthday beautiful, age gracefully.
How you take know say she beautiful??
Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 30th Birthday (Photos) by Goodnigga: 1:08pm On Dec 17, 2021
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Na everybody you know and dey snap pics with or are you a professional Photoshoper lol?
Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 30th Birthday (Photos) by Maobichek: 1:13pm On Dec 17, 2021
Dimmatic:
Happy bday Nancy, is my bday also.

Happy birthday and many more fruitful years to you Amen.

1 Like

Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 30th Birthday (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 1:38pm On Dec 17, 2021
shevon:

Majora or minora grin
Na minora d collect na
Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 30th Birthday (Photos) by Exodora: 1:56pm On Dec 17, 2021
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

You know you can be fished out without stress same you that is captured with Lawal. I guess you are gym instructor.
Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 30th Birthday (Photos) by Ifesinachi22(m): 2:02pm On Dec 17, 2021
EBMedia:
Popular Nigerian actress, Nancy Isime took to her Instagram handle to celebrate her 30th birthday today, IgbereTV reports.

She shared a new phone of herself with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXj_MZYKP-x/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Fine girl con share the same birthday with Buhari embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 30th Birthday (Photos) by IbileIfe: 3:34pm On Dec 17, 2021
Jidemoo:
Truth be told....this lady fine no be small
Makeup beauty and bleaching.
Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 30th Birthday (Photos) by AYNL: 3:46pm On Dec 17, 2021
ayiiiiii
my baby is 30!
happy birthday
live long
Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 30th Birthday (Photos) by nachisunday(m): 4:25pm On Dec 17, 2021
Happy birthday LLNP @nancyisime
Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 30th Birthday (Photos) by nakaman: 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2021
Harrynight:

That is if she quits that thing she carry on her head grow and maintain a beautiful black hair
she fine abeg, she's on low cut, na with low cut u go take Sabi who fine.
Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 30th Birthday (Photos) by Wchris(m): 4:57pm On Dec 17, 2021
shevon:

Majora or minora grin
The both
Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 30th Birthday (Photos) by Draggun(m): 4:58pm On Dec 17, 2021
Owain:

How you take know say she beautiful??

Bros, nobody ugly for this life.
Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 30th Birthday (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 5:08pm On Dec 17, 2021
nenyewrites:

Seems you forgot your meds
go and use it, i dash you tongue
Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 30th Birthday (Photos) by Hkff: 5:33pm On Dec 17, 2021
Oh
Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 30th Birthday (Photos) by jaiyeoriewed: 5:36pm On Dec 17, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuL2npoeUOg
Iyabo Ojo, Sola Sobowale, Efe Irele Timini Yemi Alade - Storm Nancy Isime Winter Themed Birthday
Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 30th Birthday (Photos) by MsCassano(f): 5:46pm On Dec 17, 2021
Dimmatic:

Happy birthday baby girl. long live

1 Like

Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 30th Birthday (Photos) by MsCassano(f): 5:46pm On Dec 17, 2021
Happy birthday my favorite actress
Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 30th Birthday (Photos) by Riscawendy(f): 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2021
Happy birthday dearie, age gracefully.
Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 30th Birthday (Photos) by KusherAbel: 9:02pm On Dec 17, 2021
Dimmatic:

Happy birthday. More life!

1 Like

Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 30th Birthday (Photos) by Exceed15: 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2021
Harrynight:

That is if she quits that thing she carry on her head grow and maintain a beautiful black hair

Na ur opinion o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi' Date Night Photos / Dolapo Badmus Excited As Court Frees Small Doctor / Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.