Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,462 members, 7,917,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 04:50 AM

Appreciation.... - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Appreciation.... (269 Views)

Appreciation to All That Guided Me With Their Kind Words / Appreciation / Employee Appreciation Day: How Would You Love To Be Appreciated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Appreciation.... by Akinzo2121(m): 7:38am On Dec 17, 2021
Good morning nairalanders, merry Christmas and happy new in advance,me and my wife came here yesterday to seek for fund for my daughter TAIWO WILHELM,am surprised by the positive response, sincerely Nigeria is blessed with Good people,I want to appreciate Mr ANTHONY OLABODE AMOLE,I don't know this person and u surprise my family with huge sum of money I don't know y why you've done that Mr OLABODE surprise is coming your way before Christmas,I pray u will grow higher,tanx alot sir,MR SEGUN ADEBAYO ADEFABI,MR DICKSON OLUKAYODE OJO,MR EMMANUEL, UNKNOWN PERSON,EGBANE OBAROEGBANE OBAR AND OGUNNUBI FEYISAYO OLUSEYI,to everyone who promised and those willing to do but there's no power,tank you all God bless you all,I appreciate the mods on nairaland u are doing great work God bless you.TAIWO AND KENNY SAYS THANK YOU GOD BLESS YOU.

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Opinion On This? / You're One Of My Inspiration For 2022, Man Tells CEO, New Generation Africa, Dan / Jessy MD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.