Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,080 members, 7,977,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 08:04 PM

Lady Flogs Boyfriend Infront Of Her Friends For Cheating; Chilling Video Drops - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Flogs Boyfriend Infront Of Her Friends For Cheating; Chilling Video Drops (932 Views)

Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) / Beautiful Nigerian Lady Flogs Her Chest To Sell Her Paintings. See Reactions / Viral Video of Lady Floging Her Boyfriend Infront of her friends For Cheating(vi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Flogs Boyfriend Infront Of Her Friends For Cheating; Chilling Video Drops by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 17, 2021
An unknown Ghanaian lady has angrily flogged the hell out of her boyfriend for cheating on her.

In a chilling video fast trending on the internet, the lady could be seen flogging the guy mercilessly and was asking him what triggered him to cheat on her.

We cannot state exactly what transpired but our sources have made it known to us that the guy cheated on the lady despite what she’s been doing to him.

Meanwhile, a colleague who was also not happy with the guy recorded him when he was getting flogged.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXkJjP_o5Sv/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=734c12fa-1ee8-4ab6-806a-3969c07a3b61&ig_mid=3E7EA2FE-EE08-42CD-87FC-BDF256EFCBBC

https://www.browngh.com/lady-flogs-boyfriend-infront-friends-cheating-chilling-video-drops/

Re: Lady Flogs Boyfriend Infront Of Her Friends For Cheating; Chilling Video Drops by Hashabiah: 9:32am On Dec 17, 2021
This is Ghana but I trust my country because the woman that tries this nonsense in Nigeria will just die immediately from different types of punches and slaps . And even if she is lucky to survive, she will be placed on life-support for the rest of her natural life
Re: Lady Flogs Boyfriend Infront Of Her Friends For Cheating; Chilling Video Drops by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 17, 2021
The only way that those girls can do that and survive it, is if the girl flogging the guy is a military personnel or if they pointed a gun to his head or if the girls have some kind of leverage they can use against the man...

With the exception of that, I don't think I know any man who would stand and allow himself to be humiliated in this manner undecided...

To show you the extent of the double standards we have, all the activist group against "gender based violence" won't act, they'll all be silent, buh let's reverse the gender now and see what happens undecided
Re: Lady Flogs Boyfriend Infront Of Her Friends For Cheating; Chilling Video Drops by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 17, 2021
Pls flog him well let him get sense..this is a lesson to those blockheads that do cheat on their women..
Flog the stupidity out of his brain.. remember wetin go do you too if to say the guy catch you dey cheat..

(1) (Reply)

Do You Like My Profile Photo? / &@& / Enjoy!! The Merchant Of Death - True Life Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.