Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,360 members, 7,891,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:33 PM

Patronize my girl's hair product - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Patronize my girl's hair product (442 Views)

�� 2022 Trendy Black Braided Hairstyles |gorgeous And Creative Black Girl Hair / Meet 'LUSH' The Sleek, Soft, Shining & Sophisticated Hair Product In Nigeria / Recommend A Hair Product To Make It Really Soft And Curly.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Patronize my girl's hair product by Paramountgift(f): 11:58am On Dec 17, 2021
The Christmas hair sale is here again!

Do you crave lush and long hair? Then lotta body curl and style milk, together with the foaming mousse is the perfect solution for you!

Enriched with Coconut and Shea Oils, these formulas deeply penetrate and hydrate hair, leaving hair soft and nourished with an amazing shine.
This moisturizing strengthens hair, helping to prevent breakage.

Moisturizes & Deeply Cleanses Hair

Strengthens & Helps Prevent Breakage

Detangles & Adds Shine

DIRECTIONS:

Wet hair. Apply a generous amount of shampoo and work into a rich lather. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat if necessary. Follow with Lottabody Hydrate Me Moisturizing Conditioner. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Key Features

Enriched with Coconut and Shea Oils.

Moisturizes & Deeply Cleanses Hair

Strengthens & Helps Prevent Breakage

Detangles & Adds Shine

For all hair types

Get it at 20% discount
Lottabody foaming mousse = #3,700
Lottabody body curl & style milk = #3,600

You can get the two-product set at #7,000 (Lottabody foaming mousse + curl and style milk)

For more details

Re: Patronize my girl's hair product by Paramountgift(f): 7:58am On Dec 18, 2021
Good day Friends.
You might want to hurry up before the Xmas sale ends
Re: Patronize my girl's hair product by Paramountgift(f): 11:07pm On Dec 18, 2021
kiss

(1) (Reply)

Long Curly Hairstyles: With Natural Hair / A Reliable Website To Buy High Quality Replica Designer T Shirts / What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.