Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:22 PM

Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself (25334 Views)

Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) / Chronicles Of Tracy / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by dodoatirice: 9:12am On Jan 23, 2022
peter8535:
If i no go church 2dy...@dodo na u causem

Haha Boss
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by GeneralB: 9:21am On Jan 23, 2022
Hungerbadoo:
Make i no hear say the origin finish before i land oo
E choke but come with 2 crates grin
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by dodoatirice: 9:46am On Jan 23, 2022
First Sunday Service in the Nee Church Building
Church service in session:

Choir:

BabaGod, I believe you, i beleive everything wey you say, as you talk am o, you go do am o Baba God I beleive you.

Nobody fit big like my Godiiio
Nobody fit be like my Godiio
Nobody pass my Goddio
Nobody fit cheat my Godio

Oya sarewagbor let me show you,
If you never know make i yarn you,
Oba ni m ijo ota mi’ngbe mu
Bimoshen mujo mi o memu.

Everyday all the way i give praise to the lord
God e dey e noor dey fail his blessings no dey late i oo

Ma joo mayoor majoo this na gospel vibes

Ah emi koor olorun ni oooo

So the lead choir led the praise songs, big man songs, songs that were soft to move to in a rhythmic no stress way, sons that were not too hard on the rich people that lined up in the front seats of the such so they could see the swagger Boi pastor. Abi dem dey wyne. From outside the church building, i swear you gon thing, they played songs from an mp3 cd. My type of church. The keeper is here. Codedly, i even added “the keeper” under my name.

Pastor James
Genersal Overseer
A.k.a
The Keeper.

So my church too referred to me as the keeper as, if someone was sick and they brought him before me, they’ll say, Papa, (young boi naim dem dey call papa lol)

So

“Papa, this woman has been chair ridden for 8 years, she can’t walk and can’t seem to stand on her legs.

They bring the woman before me, i look her in the eyes from where I’m standing, i act like I’m very serious and kinda concerned. They put a mic to her mouth, and i ask her:

Pst James Aka the keeper:
Woman!!! (Then i tell a lie because why, i know i have the powers to make her walk. But i need to create a story around he situation to awe the church/congregation)

your inlaw is behind tour predicament. The enemy is within!!

Your husband’s mother is not happy that your husband bought you a car (i know this because i can see it, i have the powers to envision things that has happened before in a persons life just by looking at them)

Lame Woman:
Yes yes yes Pastor!! Yes Pastor!!

Me:
And you keep having dreams about her??

Lame Woman:
Yes yes pastor..

Me:
and your husband, (then i pause for short) where is your husband? Is your husband here?

Woman:
Yes pastor..

Me:
I mean is he in this gathering??

Woman:
Yes Yes Pastor.

Then the husband starts running from wherever he is to the front of the altar.

(Continues in a bit).

11 Likes

Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Hungerbadoo: 9:59am On Jan 23, 2022
We see it happening live everywhere around the world...ride on bro.
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Haakeem(m): 10:37am On Jan 23, 2022
next pls
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by amzee(m): 10:48am On Jan 23, 2022
Following both stories bumper-to-bumper. More knowledge and more ink to your pen i pray.
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Fabulouslouie(m): 11:35am On Jan 23, 2022
Let's go
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by MrCork: 1:00pm On Jan 23, 2022
Bukolaberry:
After update

heave u reed my litrature book best selleir book call can u toast salad? is out in the plublick for sell. can i send i a copies & can i have yor nomba please hurry? smiley
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by uthlaw: 1:05pm On Jan 23, 2022
Mad ooo!
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by amzee(m): 1:08pm On Jan 23, 2022
MrCork:

heave u reed my litrature book best selleir book call can u toast salad? is out in the plublick for sell. can i send i a copies & can i have yor nomba please hurry? smiley
Are you normal atall?
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by MrCork: 1:12pm On Jan 23, 2022
amzee:

Are you normal atall?

son cant u see am tryin to toast babe bukolaberry...pliss go bakto bed or go & play wit lego toy sir!!(no oofeinse) angry
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by amzee(m): 1:24pm On Jan 23, 2022
MrCork:

son cant u see am tryin to toast babe bukolaberry...pliss go bakto bed or go & play wit lego toy sir!!(no oofeinse) angry
Happy toasting oo
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Gadafii: 6:05pm On Jan 23, 2022
Everything u narrated in the live of a broke Yahoo oy is almost 100 real, like you had the first hand experience and survived it, now this

Your imagination is wild and sharp, keep it up brother, you are doing well, smoke some parcel of Canadian loud in my name comrade
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Twelvedemon12(m): 7:07pm On Jan 23, 2022
Dodoatirice Baba you da always deliver

Twale
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by dodoatirice: 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2022
Gadafii:
Everything u narrated in the live of a broke Yahoo oy is almost 100 real, like you had the first hand experience and survived it, now this

Your imagination is wild and sharp, keep it up brother, you are doing well, smoke some parcel of Canadian loud in my name comrade

Haha thanks and for sure
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by dodoatirice: 7:34pm On Jan 23, 2022
Twelvedemon12:
Dodoatirice Baba you da always deliver

Twale

Evening Baba
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Rick9(m): 8:06pm On Jan 23, 2022
Dodoatirice you are covered.
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Bukolaberry(f): 8:37pm On Jan 23, 2022
dodo peperempe thanks for the update, you want to open another cancaworm that's fighting against the body of Christ hmmmmm I dey with you miracle everywhere.
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by dodoatirice: 9:33pm On Jan 23, 2022
Husband runs along to the fine altar area, i look at him, and i ask him

Me:
Where’s your mother?

Husband:
She’s in the village

Me:
I’m going to heal your wife, but bring your mother to the church!!! The Holy Soirits wsnts to have an encounter with her. Do you hear me??

Husband:
Yes pastor, thank you Daddy.

Me:
(Facing the woman)
Le shakiobobo manduzick mack zukaberg,
Elo Elo shinndara Banto linka
I command every stagnant demon in you life to leave and be cast into pigs. As it is written in Matthew 8:28-34) He said to them, “Go!” So the demons came out and went into the pigs, and whole herd rushed down the steep bank into the lake and died. I command ye spirit of stagnancy this very moment, come out and go look for a herd of sheep so that you may posses them and have them die in the steep bank of the lake. Then in my mind i backed it up with one of the brotherhood lines that processed ever command you gave.

All these while, the whole chirch had been silent and they all gave rapt attention to the miracle.. the church, a circus, myself, ring master.. the lady who needed miracle and her husband , circus animals for experimenting. Pepl in the church wnted to see signs, but i will make sure they get wonders as an extra package.

So at that point, thoughts in my mind while i was speaking to the demon:

Abawon ni ti esu. I then did an awkward dance around the said woman and gave her one hot slap on the neck.. wahii. She crashed on the floor as the slap was too sudden to her. One minute she laid there immobile. Then i touched her on the fore head and she came to life again. And this time Walk!! I said and walk she did!! Church went into a frenzy..

8 Likes

Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Bukolaberry(f): 9:51pm On Jan 23, 2022
wow thanks
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Twelvedemon12(m): 10:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
We die here grin
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Haakeem(m): 10:25pm On Jan 23, 2022
next pls, the mack zukaberg caught my attention grin
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by dodoatirice: 6:32am On Jan 24, 2022
Praise Da Lord!!
The whole church at that moment stooped looking up at God in that moment of signs snd wonder. But they focused their attention on me and looked in awe.

Me:
This is thenLords doing. Hehehehehheehheheheheheheehheheheehehehhe
Woman i say walk, jump, roll, dance, the King fo Kings has healed you today…

Le sharababa sanmboribobo rhamani Jhago
Mutuli sandaka simorantoni eloh eloh maradonani

I touch the womans husband on his head, he falls yakata to the floor, he himself thinks he’s fallen under the anointing. But my touch had been infused with temporary dizziness that ran at a timeout. Na work wey i don do for my handkerchief because i had no time to be delaying. I’d touch my handkerchief, then anyone i touch your papa must fall..

People want signs and wonders. E plenty for my arsenal yakata.

And because of these miraculous works, church respected me alot and whenever i preached, they always paid rapt attention.
Now one of the things that made my chirch more interesting was the way i preached and interpreted the word of God with the use of slangs and vulgar words. And that in itself was a different controversial topic.

Me:
Nigha, you have to stay guided.. you have to be steadfast in these thing,

Be stead fast in your prayers
In your faith,
In your Christian life

As well as you need to be watchful.
Ehn ehn, the world doesn’t like you
Ehn ehn, they world aint give a shit about you.
From the day you were born,
Everyone be out to get you so you have to be watchful
In your homes, with friends, in your family, in your buisness, among work associates and whatever connection that takes you from point a to point b.

Imagine, Even Judas had to sell Jesus out.
Inagine, that niggar get mind..

The werey dey carry father Jesus trabaiye wtf??
Judas iscariot don go smoke Egyptian iggboo.. if not
How person go carry savior sell?? Na saviour cheap like that??

(Church erupted into laughter)

No seriously.

(I then walked from the area of the altar that i stood and went to one woman who always sat elegantly in the front.. (the richest in the church currently)

Abi mummy, shebi yo u read that part in your bible right??

(She gestures okay by nodding her head in a rhtymic way as response chai rich people)

Peter!!!!!! Even Peter sef done smoke mkpulumiri, the werey tokk say Him no dey hang with the saviour 3 fucking times.. ajeh.. Jesus try chai..

10 Likes

Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Haakeem(m): 7:18am On Jan 24, 2022
next pls
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Anansa0003: 7:52am On Jan 24, 2022
Dodos abeg drop another one..abeg

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by JON01: 9:45am On Jan 24, 2022
Some pastor coming to my head while reading this hmm �

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by ghettochild(m): 10:36am On Jan 24, 2022
Abeg I just got glued to this 30mins ago..now am here...
Plzzzz update ooooo
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by uthlaw: 10:46am On Jan 24, 2022
No b small thing!
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by dodoatirice: 12:14pm On Jan 24, 2022
Happy Birthday @ bukolaberry
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Rick9(m): 1:35pm On Jan 24, 2022
Chai
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by uthlaw: 1:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
Bukolaberry:
wow thanks
long life in good health... Bukkyberry!
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by samuel19222(m): 1:45pm On Jan 24, 2022
dey carry us go dodo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Proposition (15+) / My Story, My Life (A Touching Story) / JP Clark, Achebe & Soyinka At Dodan Barracks In 1986 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.