Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,151 members, 7,890,885 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:03 PM

How Can I Make My Wife To Be More Responsible As A Good Wife At Home - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Make My Wife To Be More Responsible As A Good Wife At Home (1882 Views)

Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) / Man Warms Hearts Of Many As He Serenades His Wife At Her 50th Birthday(video) / Celebrating A Good Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Make My Wife To Be More Responsible As A Good Wife At Home by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 17, 2021
Mariangeles:
[s][/s]

Why would any woman want to drop her job to be a housewife? Ashi gbakwa ihe ojoo!
I was surprised after seeing that guy's comment seriously..what does he take women for tho?slaves that can be pushed around..

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Make My Wife To Be More Responsible As A Good Wife At Home by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2021
ayomilore:
House please help with tips to make Madam more alive to her duties especially as mother to the kids, seems she is too preoccupied
with her job. I'm a cool guy, don't really like nagging and complaining frequently.

Thanks.
Speak to her in a polite manner and don't listen to those blockheads saying your wife should drop her job..
Sit her down and talk to her about your observation..no be say in a harsh way..pet her..as you dey follow am talk..make her feel loved..

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Make My Wife To Be More Responsible As A Good Wife At Home by MsFaith: 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2021
ayomilore:
House please help with tips to make Madam more alive to her duties especially as mother to the kids, seems she is too preoccupied
with her job. I'm a cool guy, don't really like nagging and complaining frequently.

Thanks.

Take up her motherly responsibility and see your children loving you more than her and anyone else in the world

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Make My Wife To Be More Responsible As A Good Wife At Home by socialmediaman: 10:45pm On Dec 17, 2021
Kriss216:

A feminist will never drop her job for a House wife role.

Some Feminists are full time housewives by choice. You may not know they’re feminists because you provide for them. You know by their views about gender and sometimes actions

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Make My Wife To Be More Responsible As A Good Wife At Home by Vision101(m): 1:57am On Dec 18, 2021
@Richy4

[color=#000099]That's great... My brain was not good enough for languages.. I tried Hausa language, it couldn't sink in the way any normal person should learn..,
so I dropped anything/ everything that has to do with Nigerian language.. I so much admire people that can read and write Nigerian languages[/color.

@me
Don't mind Ms Maria. She has been oppressing me with her ability to speak and write Igbo language. I wrote ofe Owerri and she corrected me with ofe Owerre.

I'm learning. The young shall grow.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make My Wife To Be More Responsible As A Good Wife At Home by NoToPile: 5:49am On Dec 18, 2021
ayomilore:

Thanks.

What does she do?
What's the distance to work?

All these are factors,that affect productivity both at home and the home front do you want her to leave her job, lots of people work in jobs that take a lot of their time.

Do you want her to leave the job?
Can you handle all the financial needs of the home if she leaves the job?
Have you tried taking over some of those duties she does?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make My Wife To Be More Responsible As A Good Wife At Home by Richy4(m): 5:54am On Dec 18, 2021
Vision101:
@Richy4

That's great... My brain was not good enough for languages.. I tried Hausa language, it couldn't sink in the way any normal person should learn..,
so I dropped anything/ everything that has to do with Nigerian language.. I so much admire people that can read and write Nigerian languages

@me
Don't mind Ms Maria. She has been oppressing me with her ability to speak and write Igbo language. I wrote ofe Owerri and she corrected me with ofe Owerre.

I'm learning. The young shall grow.

My brother if your brains can accommodate it, please learn.. it is good..As I dey now, anything language will be a waste of time and effort..

I always depend on Google translation grin.. Thank God for technology cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Neighbor's Son Fight With His Father. Please How Do I Stop Him. / Uk:NIGERIAN Children Taken From Their Parents For Adoption / Dogs For Your Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.