Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,804 members, 7,921,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:43 PM

Opinion: Can Messi Help PSG Win The Champions League This Year? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Opinion: Can Messi Help PSG Win The Champions League This Year? (398 Views)

Neymar Celebrates PSG Win Kimmich's Face (Photos) / Neymar Returns From Injury To Help PSG Beat Lille And Extend Ligue 1 Lead / The Top Five Centre Forwards In The Champions League This Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Can Messi Help PSG Win The Champions League This Year? by teegrams(m): 4:18pm On Dec 17, 2021
According to a sport fanatics Joan Alejandro he said “Very high. Just like James Rodriguez said… eufa should just give them the trophy… the amount of money psg has and the amount of elite top world class players they have it’s just unbelievable. PSG is one of the most scariest teams for the champions league out there. They have Neymar, Mbappe and Messi now and that’s gonna be a pain in the as$ for other teams and their defenders. PSG also enforced their defense, midfield and even the goalkeeper. They now have top players like Wijnaldum, Sergio Ramos, Hakimi and Donnarumma. There are other teams that also have very good teams and let’s remember that this is football and anything can happen in football and that’s the beauty of it, but I really don’t see how psg could not win the champions league and every single trophy this year”

In my own word
This could be their possible starting squad if they included the new signings. And if you think that this team is looking dangerous… Remember that there’s players like Paredes, Navas, Di Maria, and more on the bench.

One reason why they might not win it this year, could be cuz Pep’s city is also looking dangerous and he knows his players. PSG have 5 new players and when there are new signings and to new leagues… players sometimes take about a season to adapt to the way of playing and how the team plays overall. We’ll just have to see who wins the next champions league, but I’m sure it’s gonna be between PSG, Man City, Chelsea with Lukaku and maybe Man United.

What are you opinion?
Read More:https://baboyo.com/post/opinion-can-messi-help-psg-win-the-champions-league-this-year

Re: Opinion: Can Messi Help PSG Win The Champions League This Year? by joeking2222: 4:48pm On Dec 17, 2021
Una go sha dey whyne unaself!!! PSG wey BAYERN go roast like ILEYA RAM!!! Some people go still con argue am for here say na MESSI make dem win french league this season!!!

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Can Messi Help PSG Win The Champions League This Year? by Joebayo217: 4:56pm On Dec 17, 2021
joeking2222:
Una go sha dey whyne unaself!!! PSG wey BAYERN go roast like ILEYA RAM!!! Some people go still con argue am for here say na MESSI make dem win french league this season!!!
shey na only Bayern,man c ,real madrid even man u dey beat Dem nothing special In dis psg team there are many lazy players in dat team

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Can Messi Help PSG Win The Champions League This Year? by joeking2222: 5:03pm On Dec 17, 2021
Joebayo217:
shey na only Bayern,man c ,real madrid even man u dey beat Dem nothing special In dis psg team there are many lazy players in dat team
Am telling u bro, over sabi dey worry d individuals wey dey dat team!!!
Re: Opinion: Can Messi Help PSG Win The Champions League This Year? by OJEEMAH(m): 6:09pm On Dec 17, 2021
Judging by their performance in the group games, PSG can only win the UCL if there's a tactical change which i don't see happening with Pochie as their manager. Pochie is a brilliant manager in his own way but he is absolutely to naive to handle a star studded club like PSG or maybe with time, he can create a working template that will suit their team play but for now, i don't consider them my top 3 favourite. I will stick to Bayern, City, Liverpool and Madrid.
Re: Opinion: Can Messi Help PSG Win The Champions League This Year? by OJEEMAH(m): 6:30pm On Dec 17, 2021
joeking2222:

Am telling u bro, over sabi dey worry d individuals wey dey dat team!!!
Nothing dey the team wey beat Bayern, Barcelona and send Man u go Europa league?
Re: Opinion: Can Messi Help PSG Win The Champions League This Year? by Joebayo217: 6:47pm On Dec 17, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Nothing dey the team wey beat Bayern, Barcelona and send Man u go Europa league?
and also nothing dey dat psg team that loss to man u in ucl knockout also Bayern defeated Dem In ucl final dat is important
Re: Opinion: Can Messi Help PSG Win The Champions League This Year? by joeking2222: 7:05pm On Dec 17, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Oga, ur english dey confuse each i tried understanding wat u wrote up there.
Re: Opinion: Can Messi Help PSG Win The Champions League This Year? by OJEEMAH(m): 7:10pm On Dec 17, 2021
Joebayo217:
and also nothing dey dat psg team that loss to man u in ucl knockout also Bayern defeated Dem In ucl final dat is important
Incase, you don't understand, i never said Man u and Bayern didn't defeat them but they retaliated by knocking Bayern and Barcelona out and also sent Man u to Europa and you still say nothing dey d team?? Bayern na heavyweight for europe and not many teams can defeat them so respect PSG even if they never reach Bayern, Madrid and Barcelona class

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Can Messi Help PSG Win The Champions League This Year? by OJEEMAH(m): 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2021
joeking2222:

Oga, ur english dey confuse each i tried understanding wat u wrote up there.
Highlight the part you don't understand
Re: Opinion: Can Messi Help PSG Win The Champions League This Year? by paulolee(m): 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2021
with team work...dey can

(1) (Reply)

Robert Lewandoski Breaks Record / Ronaldo Ended 2021 As Juventus’ Top Scorer, Despite Leaving In The Summer / Afcon. How Did This Lion Enter The Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.