Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,268 members, 7,881,031 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:10 AM

Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu (14559 Views)

There’s Work To Be Done, Tinubu Tells Service Chiefs At First Meeting (Video) / Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu / Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu by lagba04(m): 7:15am On Dec 18, 2021
See Jabbing!
Re: Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu by blowjohn(m): 7:16am On Dec 18, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Edo is doing very fine..how is oshogbo?

Am not from oshogbo.
I stayed 15 years in benin city. So I know what am saying.
Left benin 3 years plus ago.
Daylight robbery everywhere.
During oshiomole time u cud go out 1 am , flex and return in , no issues.
Benin was lively and fun.
Even my last months in benin, I had to remain indoors most of the time.
Re: Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu by blowjohn(m): 7:19am On Dec 18, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr106:

Lagos Ibadan express media propaganda

Am not from oshogbo.

From Egor road to uniben road to making edo a bit clean, oshiomole tried alot.
Let me not even talk about his renovation big schools.
What has obaseki achieved?

Edo people in trying to push oshiomole aside, voted in someone that didn't try during his first tenure.
Re: Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu by FatimaAbubakar(f): 7:20am On Dec 18, 2021
Aufbauh:
Tinubu is a wise man

1 Like

Re: Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu by FatimaAbubakar(f): 7:22am On Dec 18, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

SHUT UP!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu by ThEGodFaThEr106: 7:23am On Dec 18, 2021
blowjohn:

Am not from oshogbo.

From Egor road to uniben road to making edo a bit clean, oshiomole tried alot.
Let me not even talk about his renovation big schools.
What has obaseki achieved?

Edo people in trying to push oshiomole aside, voted in someone that didn't try during his first tenure.
Come to Lagos mainland and see 1 million boys obtain you in broad daylight then you'll know all that glitters ain't gold, know that Obaseki dey try.

1 Like

Re: Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu by ThatFairGuy1: 7:35am On Dec 18, 2021
You don resurface in new Monika angry
FatimaAbubakar:

SHUT UP!!!
Re: Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu by Corea4king(m): 7:39am On Dec 18, 2021
Buhari and Tinubu are one,forget about all these drama
Re: Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu by blowjohn(m): 7:40am On Dec 18, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr106:

Come to Lagos mainland and see 1 million boys obtain you in broad daylight then you'll know all that glitters ain't gold, know that Obaseki dey try.

What's ur point?
U have not disputed the fact that edo was better during oshiomole time.
Wetin concern me with Lagos mainland?
Argue constructively
Re: Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu by Eziokwugbaoto: 7:42am On Dec 18, 2021
It's only ghosts that do unseen works and likely fellow ghosts will turn up to appreciate one of their own.

1 Like

Re: Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu by Mitsurugi(m): 7:43am On Dec 18, 2021
headSmasher:
Baby factory criminals and drug traffickers, how far the IPOB slayer in the name of mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu have spoken, you can cry, mourn, lament, commit suicide, anything that fits your life

Dude you cracked a joke. I laughed so hard smiley
Re: Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu by AfonjaConehead: 7:44am On Dec 18, 2021
blowjohn:

Am not from oshogbo.
Lying Mohamed.. nobody goes out in Benin 1am,even from 9pm,for safety reasons and that's been long before oshiomole came along sef. And so in almost all the States in naija. By and large,Edo is still doing great

1 Like

Re: Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu by ThEGodFaThEr106: 7:47am On Dec 18, 2021
blowjohn:

What's ur point?
U have not disputed the fact that edo was better during oshiomole time.
Wetin concern me with Lagos mainland?
Argue constructively
Oshi-omale that wanted to turn Edo to his personal ATM just like his mentor Tinubu did to Lagos State. Guy, use your brain na. If Oshiomale had good intentions why will he field a pastor he used his own mouth to call a cultist?

1 Like

Re: Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu by blowjohn(m): 7:49am On Dec 18, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Lying Mohamed.. nobody goes out in Benin 1am,even from 9pm,for safety reasons and that's been long before oshiomole came along sef. And so in almost all the States in naija. By and large,Edo is still doing great

What are u saying?
Me and my guys will roam the whole g.r.a in benin city, settle in adesuwa,
Enter airport road in search of ATM , enter sapele road to to to club jokers.
Even me that was very conservative and reservd I'll move anywhere.
I even stayed in upper sakpomba with my guy while doing my posting in benin for 4 months.
What are u saying?
Re: Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu by cardoctor(m): 7:51am On Dec 18, 2021
"Unseen works". All these old blind men wey full naija sef. They are truly unseen works cos i havent seen anything yet.

1 Like

Re: Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu by Ladiesdoctor(m): 7:52am On Dec 18, 2021
Nonsense

He also want to come and continue doing unseen work abi?

We want to see good works with our korokoro eyes.

1 Like

Re: Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu by blowjohn(m): 7:55am On Dec 18, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr106:

Oshi-omale that wanted to turn Edo to his personal ATM just like his mentor Tinubu did to Lagos State. Guy, use your brain na. If Oshiomale had good intentions why will he field a pastor he used his own mouth to call a cultist?

What has fielding a pastor he called a cultist got to do with dividends of democracy?
Is it a lie that oshiomole made many places in benin that were not accessible due to flood accessible?
Or wasn't benin safer?

U have to separate politics frm reality.
Even in the areas of electricity, benin had light during oshiomole time.
Infact I remember vividly how g.r.a will have constant electricity even during igbenedion time.
Fast forward to obaseki time. Ridiculous electricity bills.
Nuf said
Re: Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu by ThEGodFaThEr106: 8:00am On Dec 18, 2021
blowjohn:

What has fielding a pastor he called a cultist got to do with dividends of democracy?
Is it a lie that oshiomole made many places in benin that were not accessible due to flood accessible?
Or wasn't benin safer?

U have to separate politics frm reality.
Even in the areas of electricity, benin had light during oshiomole time.
Infact I remember vividly how g.r.a will have constant electricity even during igbenedion time.
Fast forward to obaseki time. Ridiculous electricity bills.
Nuf said
So Obaseki now controls Nepa? You see your life!

1 Like

Re: Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu by blowjohn(m): 8:06am On Dec 18, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr106:

So Obaseki now controls Nepa? You see your life!

Guy wetin u dey yarn?
Edo doesn't have electricity distribution company?
That was later headed by a female?
So ur saying because he is not head of nepa, there shouldn't be electricity in edo?

Benin city electricity distribution company is among the 11 or 12 distribution companies in nigeria.
Get ur facts right. That's a privilege and a leverage for a start.
Re: Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu by NGpatriot: 8:09am On Dec 18, 2021
grin grin

Re: Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu by Doyou2019: 8:20am On Dec 18, 2021
Aufbauh:
Tinubu is a wise man
Re: Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu by AfonjaConehead: 8:28am On Dec 18, 2021
blowjohn:

What are u saying?
Me and my guys will roam the whole g.r.a in benin city, settle in adesuwa,
Enter airport road in search of ATM , enter sapele road to to to club jokers.
Even me that was very conservative and reservd I'll move anywhere.
I even stayed in upper sakpomba with my guy while doing my posting in benin for 4 months.
What are u saying?
So you are one of those people moving around in the dark hours looking for victims!!!!!!
Time to call police...
Ok that's by the sides...I don't know much of gra but the generality of Benin, people stay indoors when it's getting dark.
I was in Benin last month and was shocked that I couldn't get a bus going to ugbowo at medical store road junction beside uselu psychiatric hospital! And that was around 8pm! I was like what!!!! Had to abort my mission... Again by and large, Benin is doing great

1 Like

Re: Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu by blowjohn(m): 8:37am On Dec 18, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

So you are one of those people moving around in the dark hours looking for victims!!!!!!
Time to call police...
Ok that's by the sides...I don't know much of gra but the generality of Benin, people stay indoors when it's getting dark.
I was in Benin last month and was shocked that I couldn't get a bus going to ugbowo at medical store road junction beside uselu psychiatric hospital! And that was around 8pm! I was like what!!!! Had to abort my mission... Again by and large, Benin is doing great

Lol.
Get a cab man that u can always use.
Omo those days people don't o.
Benin has so many small spots to chill out .
And they were not expensive.
Even ring road was lit back then in the night
Re: Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu by Christy1759: 8:46am On Dec 18, 2021
Birds of the same feathers,useless APC

1 Like

Re: Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu by stayclearofme: 9:11am On Dec 18, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr106:

A master strategist who couldn't win ordinary Edo State election
Did he contest against Obaseki?
Re: Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu by oche2020: 9:17am On Dec 18, 2021
Tinubu please explain how can a work be ~unseen?~ well I think you know better....

1 Like

Re: Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu by jrusky(m): 9:27am On Dec 18, 2021
Unseen work is no work. Tinub you have just messed up in this.

If your work is unseen then you have done nothing.

Leadership capacity do not lies in unseen. So Mr Tinubu you messed up in that statement. You are simply telling Buhari he has done nothing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu by kelly72: 9:30am On Dec 18, 2021
What will a desperate, drowning man not say in order to curry favours of those he thinks have his destiny in their hands? Desperate men are easy to predict and this one is even easier.

Even if Buhari supports him, Nigerian voters will look elsewhere because, he is too poor a personality.

1 Like

Re: Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu by Dapson73(m): 9:46am On Dec 18, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr106:

A master strategist who couldn't win ordinary Edo State election

In politics, you loose some and win some.
Go and study his political achievements before you open your gutter to criticize his strategist ability.
Jagaban is always ahead. 2022 will shock the haters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad: President Buhari Not Traveling to London / I Never Wanted Third Term Presidency - Obasanjo / President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Meets With State And Federal Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.