Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,124 members, 7,880,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:51 PM

I’ll Return To My Farm After My Tenure, Says Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Return To My Farm After My Tenure, Says Buhari (357 Views)

I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC / My Tenure Expires In June- Emefiele / Buhari: I’ll Return Nigeria To Path Of Peace, Prosperity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Return To My Farm After My Tenure, Says Buhari by blamingthedevil: 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2021
President Muhammadu Buhari has said he looks forward to taking charge of his farm in 2023 after his tenure ends.

Buhari stated this in a post on his official Facebook page to celebrate his 79th birthday.

He said: “I had thought that being away from Abuja, I will escape a celebration.

“The Guards Brigade had written to tell me what they wanted to do on this day. Now here we, far away in Turkey, and I still didn’t escape.

https://thenationonlineng.net/ill-return-to-my-farm-after-my-tenure-says-buhari/
Re: I’ll Return To My Farm After My Tenure, Says Buhari by blamingthedevil: 4:32pm On Dec 17, 2021
Happy Birthday Sir

God Bless President Buhari
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

Children of 8 over to you
Re: I’ll Return To My Farm After My Tenure, Says Buhari by Totilopussylick(m): 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2021
Old soldier never die.
Re: I’ll Return To My Farm After My Tenure, Says Buhari by anigbajumo(m): 4:53pm On Dec 17, 2021
This man is a joker, how side are you bandits won’t sack you from your farm??

Baba, solve the problem of kidnapping and killing of people across the long and breadth of the country don’t tell us story, You single-handedly set this country 10x backward you met it solely because of ur incompetency. Army general by mere paper not by action….
Re: I’ll Return To My Farm After My Tenure, Says Buhari by Bobloco: 5:07pm On Dec 17, 2021
Are you sure there will still be a farm to return to with Terrorist ravaging the whole of kastina
Re: I’ll Return To My Farm After My Tenure, Says Buhari by Jeon(f): 5:09pm On Dec 17, 2021
I know somepple will be happy with this E.G IBOS

1 Like

Re: I’ll Return To My Farm After My Tenure, Says Buhari by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 17, 2021
But sir u can still go back now, 2023 is still far.
Re: I’ll Return To My Farm After My Tenure, Says Buhari by rayvelez(m): 5:25pm On Dec 17, 2021
Bandits awaits you then
Re: I’ll Return To My Farm After My Tenure, Says Buhari by Mynd44: 4:19am On Dec 18, 2021
Re: I’ll Return To My Farm After My Tenure, Says Buhari by Nonybb: 4:54am On Dec 18, 2021
Returning to grave is BETTER. Wicked @boki

(1) (Reply)

How Buhari Bowed To Pressure In Declining Assent To Electoral Bill For Fifth Tim / Xmas: Prophet Jeremiah Surprise Workers & Church Members With #85,000,000 & Trai / 2023 Elections: Go And Get Registered, Nobody Wins Election On SM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.