Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,034 members, 7,949,520 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:09 PM

Davido Joins PUMA As A Global Brand Ambassador(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Joins PUMA As A Global Brand Ambassador(photos) (597 Views)

Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) / Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) / "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Joins PUMA As A Global Brand Ambassador(photos) by Nzie(m): 5:51pm On Dec 17, 2021
Popular American singer, Davido Adeleke, is officially a global brand ambassador for PUMA.

The sportswear manufacturing giants announced Davido as their ambassador on Friday, the 17th of December, 2021.

Puma’s General Manager Johan Kuhlo issued a statement explaining the decision of the company to make Davido a brand ambassador.

He said;

“We could not be more excited to welcome Davido to the PUMA family!. “Throughout our history, PUMA has had strong roots in Africa, football and beyond. Signing Davido is both a clear commitment to Africa as a key market and a sign that African culture is becoming more and more relevant globally.”

Davido is expected to market the company’s Basketball and Football styles and revealed his excitement in a message on the Puma official website.

He said;

“Growing up, I saw PUMA play an important part in African sports, sponsoring many different football federations.

“I also saw the kind of family PUMA had built with the likes of Usain Bolt, Maradona, Neymar, Jay Z, Nipsey, Rihanna, Lewis Hamilton among other super stars and I thought, that’s an amazing family to be a part of! All these contribute to my excitement to collaborate with this brand and take it to the next level in Nigeria, Africa as well as with fans across the world.”

The DMW boss also took to his Instagram page to shared the great news with his 22.3 million followers.

Source link: https://celebrity-profile.com/davido-joins-puma-as-a-global-brand-ambassadorphotos/

Re: Davido Joins PUMA As A Global Brand Ambassador(photos) by Stephendeals: 5:52pm On Dec 17, 2021
Nice Doings

1 Like

Re: Davido Joins PUMA As A Global Brand Ambassador(photos) by Mightymosco: 5:53pm On Dec 17, 2021
Great signing for puma...
Re: Davido Joins PUMA As A Global Brand Ambassador(photos) by Kriss216: 5:57pm On Dec 17, 2021
“I also saw the kind of family PUMA had built with the likes of Usain Bolt, Maradona, Neymar, Jay Z, Nipsey, Rihanna, Lewis Hamilton among other super stars and I thought, that’s an amazing family to be a part of!

Like, you for reject the contract?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Joins PUMA As A Global Brand Ambassador(photos) by Optimistguy1969: 5:58pm On Dec 17, 2021
This guy too like Puna
Re: Davido Joins PUMA As A Global Brand Ambassador(photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 17, 2021
Okay ooo undecided
Re: Davido Joins PUMA As A Global Brand Ambassador(photos) by Perfecttouch(m): 6:12pm On Dec 17, 2021
Grace is no respecta of religion..
When grace single you out for greatness, your life will be elevated beyond measure..
Lord Jesus, let your grace single me out for greatness as soon as possible..
Na Christmas we dey feel so, family man has no hope of celebrating but you are a God that breaks protocols for one's sake..
Break your protocol of grace for me and for every family man going through hardship..
Re: Davido Joins PUMA As A Global Brand Ambassador(photos) by Africana1123(m): 6:20pm On Dec 17, 2021
OBO chopping Grace every month , let me see a fool that will say Davido is not making it musically
Re: Davido Joins PUMA As A Global Brand Ambassador(photos) by pretydiva(f): 6:30pm On Dec 17, 2021
Nice 1
Re: Davido Joins PUMA As A Global Brand Ambassador(photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 17, 2021
WizKids throwback tongue
Re: Davido Joins PUMA As A Global Brand Ambassador(photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 17, 2021
He didn't mention Wizkid. grin His own country man dt was a whole PUMA ambassador and appeared in UK tv and print adverts last year.

When I say this guy na jealous hater dt always chases wizzys wins some people will talk.
Re: Davido Joins PUMA As A Global Brand Ambassador(photos) by BlaqJosh: 7:23pm On Dec 17, 2021
Men !!! another endorsement. omo where my mbada.
Re: Davido Joins PUMA As A Global Brand Ambassador(photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2021
Nice one
Re: Davido Joins PUMA As A Global Brand Ambassador(photos) by cybriz82(m): 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2021
Puma dn finally wake up...nice one I love dere stuffs duh...

(1) (Reply)

Respected Philanthropist, Madam Lilian Chinonso Osuofia Crowned Queen In Style / Meet Patricia The Celebrity Mother Of Renowned Musician Justin Bieber (photos) / Veteran Nollywood Actor, Lari Williams Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.