Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,145 members, 7,967,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 02:44 PM

Bobrisky Lied, Former PA Oye Kyme Defends Tonto Dikeh (Pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Lied, Former PA Oye Kyme Defends Tonto Dikeh (Pix) (974 Views)

Don't Tell People How To Heal - Toke Makinwa Defends Tonto Dikeh / Queen Wokoma Defends Tonto Dikeh / Bovi Defends Tonto Dikeh, Says Many Babes Date Liars, Idiots But Love Is Blind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Lied, Former PA Oye Kyme Defends Tonto Dikeh (Pix) by State001: 6:22pm On Dec 17, 2021
Oye Kyme the former personal assistant to crossdresser Bobsrisky has said that the allegations the latter made against actress Tonto Dikeh are false, Igbere TV reports.

Bobrisky had on Friday, December 17 alleged that Tonto asked him for the sum of N5million.

“Sometimes I asked myself if you have no conscience at all, you keep proving to me that you don’t have at all. This life is so simple, just because you asked me for 5million, I couldn’t do up to that at that moment you stopped picking my call. I know you have never liked me, you were only interested in my money.

“All the ones you have borrowed till now you didn’t return, I didn’t bother to ask you yet you still have the heart to do me wicked. Tonto fear God. If I don’t talk am I am not stupid o. I decided not to talk because I don’t people to laugh at us,” he wrote.

Reacting to the post in an Instagram story, Oye who had on several occasions accused Bobrisky of living a ‘fake life and borrowing from money lenders said that the accusation against Tonto is not true.

“I don’t want to put my mouth into this but Tonto didn’t borrow money from you Bob, please stop this lie. Somebody that blocked you on Instagram since 20th March early in the morning, you started calling everybody to inform them that she blocked you, someone that does not have any contact with you will borrow something from you?”

Speaking further, the former personal assistant wrote: ” He dey rent money to spray but it’s not my cup of tea even if I know I won’t talk because people that encourage you to talk are the same people that come in DM to say I’m ungrateful.

https://instagram.com/stories/oye.kyme/2730691378246983405?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

Lalasticlala

Re: Bobrisky Lied, Former PA Oye Kyme Defends Tonto Dikeh (Pix) by Righteousness2(m): 8:12pm On Dec 17, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Bobrisky Lied, Former PA Oye Kyme Defends Tonto Dikeh (Pix) by Foodqueen(f): 10:59pm On Dec 17, 2021
Lobatan
Re: Bobrisky Lied, Former PA Oye Kyme Defends Tonto Dikeh (Pix) by Naijagossipng: 11:00pm On Dec 17, 2021
/3sfOgOB
Re: Bobrisky Lied, Former PA Oye Kyme Defends Tonto Dikeh (Pix) by Ennyteez: 11:22pm On Dec 17, 2021
grin
Re: Bobrisky Lied, Former PA Oye Kyme Defends Tonto Dikeh (Pix) by Odoogu(m): 11:48pm On Dec 17, 2021
That lap, if near real isn't healthy. And who cares if bobrisky and tonto have a beef? tongue
Re: Bobrisky Lied, Former PA Oye Kyme Defends Tonto Dikeh (Pix) by emmabest2000(m): 12:58am On Dec 18, 2021
This fight will not end well believe me,

Bob is a very hot tempered guy.

Tonto might just be playing around laughing and having fun, but Bob can do unthinkable to hut her physically if given an opportunity .

If care is not taken ,
Bob will land himself in prison because of Tonto,
Tonto knows how to provoke people . grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Curvy Model Stephanie Rodriguez And Maria Gjieli Biography And Body Measuremen. / Omotola Ekeinde's Daughter Meraiah Bags 22 Age / Zanele Sifuba South African Speaker Seen Ma$turb@ting Online (watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.