Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:33 AM

Is She Playing Games With My Emotions? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Playing Games With My Emotions? (22457 Views)

Is She Playing Hard To Get Or... / 11 Signs To Show She's Playing Games And Wasting Your Time..f*ck / Is She Playing With Me Or She Is For Real With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Playing Games With My Emotions? by Munzy14(m): 5:29am On Dec 19, 2021
Boss13:

Go and read my thread on how to choose a wife.
That your thread is a 95% must read for men looking forward to settle down.
Re: Is She Playing Games With My Emotions? by gunners160(m): 7:55am On Dec 19, 2021
Favfables1:

1. That's fine...
A contrary opinion opens one to new info...

2. Are you implying that there are circumstances were one shouldn't move on after being rejected?? Please give an instance

3. He gave a proposal, she said no to it... Is that not rejection?

4. Well...
It's a logical argument, buh she didn't make it clear ((at least not from OP's write up)), buh if that's the case, I think she should have said "lemme think about it", rather than sweep it under the carpet, atleast that way, she'll be hinting the OP that his offer is still in consideration...

5. Hmm...
This is truly a valid question...

6. Yes, you're right...
From OP's write up, she didn't want anything related to romance with the OP, she made a decision to stay platonic and I respect that, buh why the sudden change of heart??

You made very valid argument up there Chief...

Buh my point is, what has changed??
A few months ago, you wanted to just be friends and nothing else, and now you're all over me, why??

Come'on chief...
Think about it...
Is that not sending out suspicious signals that one should consider??
I love your point of argument but amongst all, the last question is what I will like to make clarification on and may two more at the end
What has changed ? The answer is a lot of things has changed.

1. At the beginning she was caught unwarw but now she has thought about the OP and she has decided to give him a chance
2. The lady needed time to figure things out. To decide if she is ready or not to work the down the altar
3. She might be dating a jack ass before, she needs time to break up before jumping into the next train .
4. She needs time for advice from friends and mentors . And most of all to process the idea of marriage.
On the issue of staying platonic, I think the Op got it wrong . Staying platonic does not mean they can't be romantically involve.she just meant Leta take it step by step...
Re: Is She Playing Games With My Emotions? by Jeon(f): 9:22am On Dec 19, 2021
Joe4real1988:
Yeah, i do too. U have gat nice set of eyes though.

WHERE?
WHICH EYE'S?
PLS TELL ME YOU ARE JOKING.

BECAUSE I'M THE FUGLY PERSON ON EARTH ACCORDING TO THE STATISTICS OF NLANDERS.

1 Like

Re: Is She Playing Games With My Emotions? by Joe4real1988(m): 9:25am On Dec 19, 2021
Jeon:

WHERE?
WHICH EYE'S?
PLS TELL ME YOU ARE JOKING.

BECAUSE I'M THE FUGLY PERSON ON EARTH ACCORDING TO THE STATISTICS OF NLANDERS.
I send u a Pr message?
Re: Is She Playing Games With My Emotions? by Uchedizzy(f): 2:47pm On Dec 19, 2021
fvck:
So I came on nairaland to seek for advice, link below....

https://www.nairaland.com/6795325/too-fast-defining-relationship

And I got insulted that I wanted to marry a lady I met within a month, well its months now and guess what?

She's all over me, all loving and always wanting to spend her time with me, calls me every now and then, cos initially since she declined I gave her some yards, I didn't want to be around her so I wouldn't scare the next lady coming on board, seems I got so blessed with more pretty ladies coming around me that she no longer appeals to my eyes like before.

But now she is all over me, pls what do ladies really want?
we love too much attention and then too much shagarra

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? / Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed / A Third Of Female Only Date Men Because Of The Free Food - 'Foodie Call' Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.