Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,990 members, 7,873,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:29 AM

Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme - Education (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme (315372 Views)

Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme / Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (119) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by blacknoir: 1:35pm On Aug 04, 2022
Let's go page 100 opener

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Ajoself(m): 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2022
blacknoir:
Let's go page 100 opener
Sense you no get. tongue
blacknoir:
Let's go page 100 opener
Sense you no get.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by blacknoir: 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2022
Ajoself:

Sense you no get. tongue
Sense you no get.

Mr Sense come and give me sense.
It's apparent you are a child using your mum phones to throw cheap insults at people because you are frustrated. Take a chill pill
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by DatSaca: 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2022
Please let's prepare for tomorrow's night vigil as usual.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by JNoels: 3:11pm On Aug 04, 2022
Generally, most German Universities are free. Foreign students only have to posses some substantial amount of money in their accounts as entry requirement so they don't have to be destitutes on the streets.
PhysChemist:

Partial scholarship can have different meanings. But in the case of PTDF, I think it may mean a process whereby your university will offer you a tuition-free admission so that PTDF will be responsible to pay only for your living expenses I believe PTDF is already doing this especially to scholars in Germany and France where they have strategic partner universities.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Philipak: 5:32pm On Aug 04, 2022
Please will it be possible to change institution and country after getting the scholarship. Cos, in other to reduce competition, I went for Malaysian schools.... But I'll really prefer Germany.
Please, guide
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by yidi37: 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2022
Yes that is possible. Is allowed without headache to change across Germany France and Malaysia but changing to UK is very difficult. It only happen in rare cases
Philipak:
Please will it be possible to change institution and country after getting the scholarship. Cos, in other to reduce competition, I went for Malaysian schools.... But I'll really prefer Germany.
Please, guide

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by SubellaKT: 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2022
[quote author=DatSaca post=115377573]Please let's prepare for tomorrow's night vigil as usual.[/quote

Next week Friday is more probable for the vigil. Lol
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Kpai1185: 8:54pm On Aug 04, 2022
Pls has anybody confirmed if letters were actually given to the so called stakeholders candidate as it was claimed days ago?
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by jlomz: 9:48pm On Aug 04, 2022
[quote author=SubellaKT post=115384343][/quote]

PTDF for just talk say na next year dem want make scholars go school, because what's this jangolover?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Haxeel: 10:57am On Aug 05, 2022
embarassed embarassed embarassed. Abeg naaaaaa

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by babey543: 11:17am On Aug 05, 2022
Hello everyone.

In the past, PTDF have even released Merit list in September and almost all scholars travelled that same September because PTDF paid for priority and superpriority visa. This happened in September 2017 so you dont need to panic.

They are attending to stakeholder lists now (NYSC award winners, NNPC and DPR workers and special lists from government officials i.e senators, commissioners, house of rep, governor e.t.c).

The main reason PTDF has not been scrapped is because of the stakeholder lists and not because of the poor and nobody like us who are or will be on the Merit list.

Just calm down and stay focus. Look for plan B. I once stated the opportunities and some people have travelled to USA after winning full scholarship. Even 2.2 graduates are winning Canada and USA scholarship. You have no excuse. Put it the work.

Overall, it is going to be fine in the end. The prayer focus should be making the list. They dont want Merit and Stakeholder lists winners to meet. Most Stakeholders lists winners are government officials children so you wont hurt them.

It is well. Good luck.

From PTDF Past Scholar.

16 Likes

Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Faridullah: 11:37am On Aug 05, 2022
Your on point bro. Especially this year that Nigeria is having serious Economic Challenges. Honestly I totally don’t mind them having a separate list beside they are the contributors of the fund which PTDF uses. Without them NO PTDF SCHOLARSHIP. Let’s just be a little bit more patient please. It will be over sooooonnnn.

babey543:
Hello everyone.

In the past, PTDF have even released Merit list in September and almost all scholars travelled that same September because PTDF paid for priority and superpriority visa. This happened in September 2017 so you dont need to panic.

They are attending to stakeholder lists now (NYSC award winners, NNPC and DPR workers and special lists from government officials i.e senators, commissioners, house of rep, governor e.t.c).

The main reason PTDF has not been scrapped is because of the stakeholder lists and not because of the poor and nobody like us who are or will be on the Merit list.

Just calm down and stay focus. Look for plan B. I once stated the opportunities and some people have travelled to USA after winning full scholarship. Even 2.2 graduates are winning Canada and USA scholarship. You have no excuse. Put it the work.

Overall, it is going to be fine in the end. The prayer focus should be making the list. They dont want Merit and Stakeholder lists winners to meet. Most Stakeholders lists winners are government officials children so you wont hurt them.

It is well. Good luck.

From PTDF Past Scholar.
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by babey543: 11:55am On Aug 05, 2022
Faridullah:
Your on point bro. Especially this year that Nigeria is having serious Economic Challenges. Honestly I totally don’t mind them having a separate list beside they are the contributors of the fund which PTDF uses. Without them NO PTDF SCHOLARSHIP. Let’s just be a little bit more patient please. It will be over sooooonnnn.

It is Nigerians money and not for them. The money is for Nigerians. Stand up for your right and don't accept this menace. This is not the norm.

Do you also know that PTDF also give foreign undergraduate scholarship in UK, USA, Malaysia, Russia e.t.c?. This opportunity is only for stakeholders.

The rich helping themselves. Are scholarships meant for them after stealing our resources. That is still not enough. Only stakeholders are eligible so no announcement in the media.

Merit list is only for foreign postgraduate scholarship.

Later guys. I don't want to talk much so I won't be targeted for exposing things to outsiders.

I just need to talk so you don't need to panic. Put your energy elsewhere. You will still meet your study if the lists comes out in September. No need to argue and abusing each other here. You all need to cooperate like those on stakeholder lists who help each other.

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 05, 2022
Faridullah:

You are a funny guy.
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by SubellaKT: 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2022
babey543:

It is Nigerians money and not for them. The money is for Nigerians. Stand up for your right and don't accept this menace. This is not the norm.

Do you also know that PTDF also give foreign undergraduate scholarship in UK, USA, Malaysia, Russia e.t.c?. This opportunity is only for stakeholders.

The rich helping themselves. Are scholarships meant for them after stealing our resources. That is still not enough. Only stakeholders are eligible so no announcement in the media.

Later guys. I don't want to talk much so I won't be targeted for exposing things to outsiders.

I just need to talk so you don't need to panic. Put your energy elsewhere. You will still meet your study if the lists comes out in September. No need to argue and abusing each other here. You all need to cooperate like those on stakeholder lists who help each other.

Kudos for your timely words.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by jlomz: 12:45pm On Aug 05, 2022
babey543:

Thanks baba you've done well, this country is funny sha no lies

Terrible and selfish leaders and elites, in all we'll all rise and succeed

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by btsnm(m): 12:49pm On Aug 05, 2022
babey543:
Hello everyone.

It is well. Good luck.

From PTDF Past Scholar.

Thanks babey. Are you a male or female by the way? The name confuses. smiley
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by umeray: 2:59pm On Aug 05, 2022
Any hope for today?
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by jlomz: 3:48pm On Aug 05, 2022
umeray:
Any hope for today?

With the tone of babey543 I highly doubt the possibility, could be later
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by SirJKA: 3:54pm On Aug 05, 2022
Please, is it possible to transfer PTDF scholarship gotten for the UK University to an Australian University? Asking, in the case the scholarship comes out and one doesn't actually want to UK but Australia.
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by yidi37: 5:18pm On Aug 05, 2022
Is possible but is but very difficult. But if it is a tuition free university in Australia or if the university has covered your tuition in Australia then it will be simple.
SirJKA:
Please, is it possible to transfer PTDF scholarship gotten for the UK University to an Australian University? Asking, in the case the scholarship comes out and one doesn't actually want to UK but Australia.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by KoolK: 12:32pm On Aug 06, 2022
wink
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by KoolK: 12:35pm On Aug 06, 2022
babey543:
Hello everyone.

It is well. Good luck.

From PTDF Past Scholar.
To me, I find this stakeholders list absurd.
Why would a senator or governor or NNPC worker send names when they can finance the whole thing by themselves. Scholarships are meant for those who can't afford to sch on their own..

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Pheelixx: 2:59pm On Aug 06, 2022
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by HenZina: 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2022
Lets be POSITIVE. WORDS ARE POWERFUL.

I have a sharp question. The course I used to apply for PTDF, the school advertised for the course and the deadline has passed meaning I can't apply for that course again when I get the award. I also have an admission letter for another course in this same school and the fees for the course is far lower than the initial course used for PTDF. Can PTDF accept this admission letter in place of the one that ought to tally with the one on their database?

PS: Same school but different course. Both courses are oil and gas 100% related.
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Faloh: 3:51pm On Aug 06, 2022
HenZina:
Lets be POSITIVE. WORDS ARE POWERFUL.

I have a sharp question. The course I used to apply for PTDF, the school advertised for the course and the deadline has passed meaning I can't apply for that course again when I get the award. I also have an admission letter for another course in this same school and the fees for the course is far lower than the initial course used for PTDF. Can PTDF accept this admission letter in place of the one that ought to tally with the one on their database?

PS: Same school but different course. Both courses are oil and gas 100% related.

Yes, they would.
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by HenZina: 4:04pm On Aug 06, 2022
Thanks so much for the response.

Faloh:

Yes, they would.
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by KoolK: 4:43pm On Aug 06, 2022
No de ask this kind question again o, we don pass this stage.
HenZina:
Thanks so much for the response.

Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by HenZina: 4:52pm On Aug 06, 2022
Hmm....No vex o, PTDF Stakeholder.....I greet you.

KoolK:
No de ask this kind question again o, we don pass this stage.

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (119) (Reply)

2016/2017 Obafemi Awolowo University Aspirant / Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread / A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.