Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,409 members, 7,978,291 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 03:55 AM

Toilet Recommendation for my house - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Toilet Recommendation for my house (426 Views)

My House Is About To Be Demolished, What Should I Do? / Complete My House Or Travel Abroad? / Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toilet Recommendation for my house by falloneverly: 11:42am On Dec 18, 2021
Hello everyone, I've got to replace four toilets in my home. One toilet is a eljer corner toilet which I like except for seat hight. The other three are not ada height, almost always require two flushes and sometime a plunger and almost alway a scrub brushing to clean. The bowl.

I'm looking at Toto, AS, Delta. I'm looking for ada height, a strong strong flush, quiet flush as possible, great bowl cleaning, minimal water needed, and comfortable seat.
The eljer seat is nice, it's elongated and squared in the front.
Any and all recommendations of models and model number is greatly appreciated.
Re: Toilet Recommendation for my house by SimthJonson(m): 5:47am On Dec 19, 2021
You can use Toto UltraMax II. I have found it from google search. The Toto Ultramax II will appeal to any homeowner looking for a compact one-piece toilet with an attractive, modern design. It’s one of the most environmentally friendly brands, using only 1.28 gallons per flush. With such little water use, the Ultramax II will pay for itself in water savings over other brands. The one-piece design reduces the risk of leaks and is easy to clean.

(1) (Reply)

Honda Civic 2005 / Buy Real Estate And Wait,don't Wait To Buy Real Estate / Properties And Land For Sale At Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.