Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,001 members, 7,946,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 04:57 PM

Today I Went To The Zoo In Katsina State. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Today I Went To The Zoo In Katsina State. (1113 Views)

Ogba Zoological Garden: What I Saw At The Zoo That Got Me Thinking / Hilarious Warning Sign At A Zoo In Abeokuta (photo) / Lion Kills Attendant At Agodi Zoo In Oyo As Government Shuts Down Zoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today I Went To The Zoo In Katsina State. by 7victor(m): 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2021
The zoo is called Aldusar zoo and park.

I saw the following:

lion,

spotted hyena,

Crocodiles called the Nile crocodiles.

tortoise male and female having sex,

2 different species of baboons,

2 different species of monkeys,

Chimpanzee.

mountain goats,

Camel,

Donkey,

Different species of birds.

There is no elephant.

Please if you are in Katsina, you can visit this zoo as part of your enjoyment during the Christmas celebration.

Gate fee is N500.

The pictures below are those of tortoise, lion and crocodiles respectively.

Re: Today I Went To The Zoo In Katsina State. by SportsHD: 2:43pm On Dec 18, 2021
You visited a zoo in a zoo?

2 Likes

Re: Today I Went To The Zoo In Katsina State. by 7victor(m): 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2021
Spotted hyena.

Re: Today I Went To The Zoo In Katsina State. by DoggoneDogg: 3:35pm On Dec 18, 2021
Just imagine the disrespect. Lion & Hyena inside dog cage. Okay oo

The day they'll break out, even bone no go remain for that state.
Re: Today I Went To The Zoo In Katsina State. by nrexzy: 3:50pm On Dec 18, 2021
Simdyofficial:
You just saw children of a rapist prophet called Mohammed. Guess all the animals there were slamming there heads when u got in.. Next time go with a bomb

Abeg hanti idikwa ok
Re: Today I Went To The Zoo In Katsina State. by Bbbb33: 3:56pm On Dec 18, 2021
You no see Buhari for cage
Re: Today I Went To The Zoo In Katsina State. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 18, 2021
SportsHD:
You visited a zoo in a zoo?
lol.... And what animal are you in the Zoo?

1 Like

Re: Today I Went To The Zoo In Katsina State. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 18, 2021
Take a good and @ the comments in this thread and you'll know why cc seaun made people to take and oath before commenting on Islamic post!!

Tolerance = zero from this mofos.
Re: Today I Went To The Zoo In Katsina State. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 18, 2021
Nice photo bro... I'm also from Katsina. But I've never been there! grin

Keep it up. Don't allow the lunatics above derail your thread!
Re: Today I Went To The Zoo In Katsina State. by youngsahito(m): 5:44pm On Dec 18, 2021
Those animals don suffer... Babu pikin dem
Re: Today I Went To The Zoo In Katsina State. by 7victor(m): 7:53pm On Dec 18, 2021
Hammyaladin:

Ok Sir.

You can take out time to go there.

It is very refreshing to be there.

You can also buy drinks and food there.

There is ice cream there.

1 Like

Re: Today I Went To The Zoo In Katsina State. by ValCon888: 8:42pm On Dec 18, 2021
That Lion looks dejected.
To be locked up in a zoo in Katsina Nigeria.
That's the worst punishment for any lion in the world.
Re: Today I Went To The Zoo In Katsina State. by 7victor(m): 10:41pm On Dec 18, 2021
Picture of lion. When it saw me, it rose up and was charging. But it could not do anything because it was caged.

It was today I knew why lions are called king of the forest.

It looked intimidating when I was near it. It looked big and if it were to stand erect like a human being,it would be very tall.

Looking at it, you automatically know that if it were to attack someone, it would kill the person within seconds.

It looks huge and you would feel small in it's presence even if you are tall and huge.

The second picture is that of a stork (a bird).

The third picture is that of a cage inside which is a baboon.

Re: Today I Went To The Zoo In Katsina State. by 7victor(m): 10:58pm On Dec 18, 2021
Spotted hyena.

Re: Today I Went To The Zoo In Katsina State. by Firefyta: 12:43am On Dec 19, 2021
Hammyaladin:

Ta dikko dakin kara
Make time to visit Kt bro
Re: Today I Went To The Zoo In Katsina State. by Nobody: 6:14am On Dec 19, 2021
Firefyta:
Ta dikko dakin kara
Make time to visit Kt bro
InSHAllah xamu kokarta!!! grin grin grin

For now... I'm doing my best to change the narrative about us on the internet. Cause a lot of folks.. especially the hardened critics are abit mis informed!
Re: Today I Went To The Zoo In Katsina State. by Firefyta: 6:51am On Dec 19, 2021
Hammyaladin:
InSHAllah xamu kokarta!!! grin grin grin

For now... I'm doing my best to change the narrative about us on the internet. Cause a lot of folks.. especially the hardened critics are abit mis informed!
Most have no idea of what's obtainable up here i try to make people understand that very sound professionals and dignitaries from katsina alone is no match to those from most of the hyped places in Nigeria
Just that we didn't grow up seeing our elders bragging.
I listened to Rarara's song titled "jihata" and i was wowed by the important personalities he listed out all from katsina.
Nice knowing that I have a brother trying to set our beloved state on good records.
Allah ya ci gaba da raya mana ta dikko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today I Went To The Zoo In Katsina State. by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 19, 2021
Firefyta:
Most have no idea of what's obtainable up here i try to make people understand that very sound professionals and dignitaries from katsina alone is no match to those from most of the hyped places in Nigeria
Just that we didn't grow up seeing our elders bragging.
I listened to Rarara's song titled "jihata" and i was wowed by the important personalities he listed out all from katsina.
Nice knowing that I have a brother trying to set our beloved state on good records.
Allah ya ci gaba da raya mana ta dikko
Amin Amin. Bro!!!! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Dubai Visa Ban Only Targeted At Christians Southern Nigerians. / Japa Wave Is Motivated By Greed, Feelings And Scam Than By Suffering / We Need 100 Million Nigerians To Move To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.