Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,912 members, 7,949,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 08:24 PM

As A Proponent Of Anti Corruption, Will You Accept This Job? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / As A Proponent Of Anti Corruption, Will You Accept This Job? (22081 Views)

Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad / Should I Accept This Job Offer? / Accept This Job Offer Or Continue Job Hunting??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Proponent Of Anti Corruption, Will You Accept This Job? by richmond500: 1:17pm On Dec 19, 2021
standfit007:
When people conjure some likelihood, it beats imagination how such a thought was conceived and even put out in the public palace. How on earth do you think a secondary school leaver can perform in such a job?except it doesn't require any competence or prior training

In Nigeria, even dead people are receiving salaries as ghost workers
Re: As A Proponent Of Anti Corruption, Will You Accept This Job? by richmond500: 1:18pm On Dec 19, 2021
Babysho:

Swear an avi what?
grin

1 Like

Re: As A Proponent Of Anti Corruption, Will You Accept This Job? by meobizy(f): 2:07pm On Dec 19, 2021
Corruption, is that an animal, place or thing? Hunger and the desire for independence never touch person wey go reject such offer.
Re: As A Proponent Of Anti Corruption, Will You Accept This Job? by Johnnyboy6757(m): 2:11pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hashabiah:
My brother, the blessings of God are the type that adds no sorrow or repercussions in the future. So why would you accept something that's founded on forgery? The saga that concerned the former minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun's, has taught us that such thing will have always have repercussions in the future, they have a way of destroying ones integrity in the long run. So my brother, be wise and don't stoop to that level.
see your mouth, you try, between God and man now, if na you this tin benefit u for no collect am?
Re: As A Proponent Of Anti Corruption, Will You Accept This Job? by Hashabiah: 2:25pm On Dec 19, 2021
Johnnyboy6757:
see your mouth, you try, between God and man now, if na you this tin benefit u for no collect am?
Bros, I've seen more than this yet I rejected it because of conscience and fear of God. Not everything in life is about self-gratification
Re: As A Proponent Of Anti Corruption, Will You Accept This Job? by Bigprince96(m): 2:50pm On Dec 19, 2021
It apparently can't be my case because I'm a university graduate currently serving ND not a drop out. ND for the five years of experience we all know it's a formality stuff, perhaps to disqualify
target people, because every graduate have to work somewhere before they can have five years of working experience ND I strongly believe if you show them that you're up to the task ND willing to learn without five years experience they will employ you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Call Center Agents Recruitment At NCR Corporation / Advice:50k Job No Transport Or 70k Job On Island To Spend 15k Transport? / LNG Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.