Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,755 members, 7,879,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 03:26 PM

Do Cameras Really Fade?? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do Cameras Really Fade?? (4145 Views)

Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX / Photo Of World First Bezel-less Phone With 4 Cameras Coming At A Cheap Prize / Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Goes Official: 6.3″ WQHD+, Dual Cameras, 6 GB RAM & More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Cameras Really Fade?? by Flamees(m): 12:36pm On Dec 19, 2021
donprincebigt:

.Pictures below are recent pics taken with my Tecno spark 4 I av been using since sep last year. Still as sharp as new
Spar gini?

Re: Do Cameras Really Fade?? by Lamanii22(f): 12:57pm On Dec 19, 2021
I am an Infinix user and I can say that their camera fade over time... I can't say for iphones ooo
Re: Do Cameras Really Fade?? by ALABACONNECT(m): 1:07pm On Dec 19, 2021
legendine:
My cousin uses iPhone x....he can't use his phone to snap again ..is very blurred now.... And the phone is still very neat, he bought it new in 2019

Wat I think is, when new iOS is out and u update it, iPhone automatically reduces the power of the camera to make u buy the new products

Same thing happened to my Samsung s6, when I first bought the phone, the camera was sharp but with time, the camera fades away

I don't even want to talk about Tecno or infinix because the problem is more common with them

So, I concluded that ur camera was not made to serve u forever, with time, it fades away even s10 camera too fades
fact. Phone updates are just the worst
Re: Do Cameras Really Fade?? by 1Alex: 2:20pm On Dec 19, 2021
Kingsuave:
Tecno and Infinix left the group chat..
and itel right now

Re: Do Cameras Really Fade?? by Styluss: 2:28pm On Dec 19, 2021
JhimmySpark:
IPhone and Samsung users una dey experience this kind thing?
no
Re: Do Cameras Really Fade?? by ArticleBeast: 5:17pm On Dec 19, 2021
Differentiate:
IPhone na still the best aje my bro iPhone 7+ camera sharp pass some people iPhone 13

Stop dey lie. How 7+ go sharp pass 13. If u wan lie know say some of us don use both
Re: Do Cameras Really Fade?? by cayorday89(m): 9:17pm On Dec 19, 2021
It's the lens cover that gets dusty from inside, thereby making the picture blurry, solution just remove the lens cover for back camera and you are good to go, did it for my Tecno phone then and someone using Samsung did same and it was very clear again.

1 Like

Re: Do Cameras Really Fade?? by donprincebigt(m): 9:17pm On Dec 19, 2021
Flamees:

Spar gini?
Spark 4

2 Likes

Re: Do Cameras Really Fade?? by cayorday89(m): 9:19pm On Dec 19, 2021
legendine:
My cousin uses iPhone x....he can't use his phone to snap again ..is very blurred now.... And the phone is still very neat, he bought it new in 2019

Wat I think is, when new iOS is out and u update it, iPhone automatically reduces the power of the camera to make u buy the new products

Same thing happened to my Samsung s6, when I first bought the phone, the camera was sharp but with time, the camera fades away

I don't even want to talk about Tecno or infinix because the problem is more common with them

So, I concluded that ur camera was not made to serve u forever, with time, it fades away even s10 camera too fades
Just remove the lens cover and it will be sharp and clear again, if the lens cover is either dusty from inside or the outer part is scratched and dirty, it affects the picture quality.
Re: Do Cameras Really Fade?? by chukxie(m): 8:25am On Dec 20, 2021
donprincebigt:

Speaking based on experience as a phone Photographer. Some don't maintain the camera. U need to clean the surface of ur phone camera regularly. Don't make it expose to dust. And also b4 u take a shot. Tap where u want ur focus so as to get a clear and sharp shot. Pictures below are recent pics taken with my Tecno spark 4 I av been using since sep last year. Still as sharp as new

You're absolutely right.

1 Like

Re: Do Cameras Really Fade?? by harryodilli19(m): 9:55am On Dec 20, 2021
I like the Spark 8P too. What a beautiful smartphone with a really powerful mediatek processor in it. Tecno has done a great job.
Re: Do Cameras Really Fade?? by Cheezzyy: 1:17pm On Dec 22, 2021
Been a Camon 15 user since last year and the camera is still same. I can't answer the question
Re: Do Cameras Really Fade?? by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 23, 2021
Cheezzyy:
Been a Camon 15 user since last year and the camera is still same. I can't answer the question

I have the phone 20k right?
Re: Do Cameras Really Fade?? by Freelancerx: 11:49am On Dec 23, 2021
These looks great
donprincebigt:

Speaking based on experience as a phone Photographer. Some don't maintain the camera. U need to clean the surface of ur phone camera regularly. Don't make it expose to dust. And also b4 u take a shot. Tap where u want ur focus so as to get a clear and sharp shot. Pictures below are recent pics taken with my Tecno spark 4 I av been using since sep last year. Still as sharp as new
Re: Do Cameras Really Fade?? by Freelancerx: 11:53am On Dec 23, 2021
this particular argument needs to be properly reseaeched. Do cams really fade after a while?
Re: Do Cameras Really Fade?? by skywalker240(m): 1:52pm On Dec 23, 2021
Yes, we all complain about that worthless brand that produces those stupid chinko reject. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Cameras Really Fade?? by Cheezzyy: 2:55pm On Dec 23, 2021
tolakush92:

I have the phone 20k right?
camon 15, 20k keh
Re: Do Cameras Really Fade?? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 23, 2021
Cheezzyy:
camon 15, 20k keh

No you said you needed a phone of 20K
Re: Do Cameras Really Fade?? by donprincebigt(m): 7:16pm On Dec 23, 2021
Freelancerx:
These looks great
Awwn. Thanks I appreciate
Re: Do Cameras Really Fade?? by Mohbola(f): 10:32pm On Dec 23, 2021
Make una tell us if they fade
Re: Do Cameras Really Fade?? by Freelancerx: 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2021
You are welcome
donprincebigt:

Awwn. Thanks I appreciate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Price List Of Latest TECNO Smartphones / How To Identify Fake Samsung Products And Other Brands / Watch Live TV On Your S60, Android, Iphone, Window Phone, PC, Ipad, Blackberry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.