Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,134 members, 7,916,331 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:40 PM

Easy Way To Hide Your Apps On Your Android Devices. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Easy Way To Hide Your Apps On Your Android Devices. (1087 Views)

Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Ojukwu Lied To Hide Her Identity - Witness Tells Court / Lagos Woman Kills Her Friend To Hide Her Adulterous Life After She Was Caught / Drunk Lagos Policeman, Sadiq Hamed, Seen Trying To Hide From The Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easy Way To Hide Your Apps On Your Android Devices. by Naijatask: 9:33am On Dec 19, 2021
Ok, so, I've noticed that some people still don't know how to hide apps on their android devices, reason why they keep getting into trouble with police men regarding hiding their cryptocurrency applications undecided undecided

In this tutorial, I'll teach you the steps to hide your apps.

Step one: download on Notepad Vault - app hider in the play store.

Step two: launch the app, and it will ask you to set a new password so as to unlock the application anytime you want to use it.

Step three: after setting the password, minimize the app and launch the app.

Step four: you will see the interface looks like a normal notepad application. To enter the app, type in the password you set earlier and the app will take you to it's homepage.

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Hide Your Apps On Your Android Devices. by Naijatask: 9:37am On Dec 19, 2021
You can see the interface of the app in the first picture below.

Step five: to hide an app, click the plus button and it will bring up all your apps. Then click on the application you wish to hide.

Step six: click on the import button as shown in the picture below and it will import the application.

Step seven: to use the app, you just need to click on the app and it will ask you for permissions. Grant the permissions and it will lunch

Re: Easy Way To Hide Your Apps On Your Android Devices. by Naijatask: 9:42am On Dec 19, 2021
You can see that the application has lunched in the picture below

Step 8: to complete this process, exit the notepad and then head to the app you wish to hide, and delete it from your phone. You don't have to worry as the notepad has already cloned the app and all your data.

After uninstalling the application, go back to the notepad and your app is still intact! You can also hide your pictures this way in case you want to hide your screenshots on transactions. Just follow the same process, but this time, by clicking on the gallery icon in the notepad application!

Do this, and your problem with the Nigerian security forces have been solved! angry angry angry

Re: Easy Way To Hide Your Apps On Your Android Devices. by chris4gold(m): 12:52pm On Dec 19, 2021
Oshey baddest
Re: Easy Way To Hide Your Apps On Your Android Devices. by jabolo(m): 2:09pm On Dec 19, 2021
Naijatask:

Step 8: to complete this process, exit the notepad and then head to the app you wish to hide, and delete it from your phone. You don't have to worry as the notepad has already cloned the app and all your data.

Lol. Reddest of red flags there.

Like opening the door to your house to unknown app men.

Be careful.

Don't try this with your bank apps or any other critical app.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easy Way To Hide Your Apps On Your Android Devices. by Naijatask: 2:40pm On Dec 19, 2021
jabolo:

Be careful.

You can choose to ignore my post or wallow in ignorance sir smiley
Re: Easy Way To Hide Your Apps On Your Android Devices. by 9182736455O1999(m): 3:18pm On Dec 19, 2021
As for me i hide my apps with icon cache
no need to Download any app.

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Hide Your Apps On Your Android Devices. by jabolo(m): 4:22pm On Dec 19, 2021
Naijatask:

You can choose to ignore my post or wallow in ignorance sir smiley

It's a Public forum. You put it out there. Anyone can comment.

I maintain it's dangerous in this day and age to permit an app to clone your data.

You chose the easy ad hominen response and no one is any wiser. Sir

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Hide Your Apps On Your Android Devices. by Caboceer: 5:18am On Dec 20, 2021
jabolo:

Be careful.

After e go dey cry here say dem wipe his moneygrin
Re: Easy Way To Hide Your Apps On Your Android Devices. by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:00am On Dec 20, 2021
Good but Will it stop the zoo TERROIST in uniform from forcing you at gun point to unlock and open those apps for them to do transfer!
Re: Easy Way To Hide Your Apps On Your Android Devices. by Naijatask: 10:25am On Dec 20, 2021
NGArmyTerrorist:
Good but Will it stop the zoo TERROIST in uniform from forcing you at gun point to unlock and open those apps for them to do transfer!

The essence of this post is to teach you on how to hide the apps so that they don't even see it in your phone in the first place. So, how do they force you to open what does not exist? sad. Mind you, almost 70% of the Nigerian police force in Nigeria, are tech illiterate.
Re: Easy Way To Hide Your Apps On Your Android Devices. by Gate050: 4:26pm On Dec 20, 2021
Naijatask:
Ok, so, I've noticed that some people still don't know how to hide apps on their android devices, reason why they keep getting into trouble with police men regarding hiding their cryptocurrency applications undecided undecided

In this tutorial, I'll teach you the steps to hide your apps.

Step one: download on Notepad Vault - app hider in the play store.

Step two: launch the app, and it will ask you to set a new password so as to unlock the application anytime you want to use it.

Step three: after setting the password, minimize the app and launch the app.

Step four: you will see the interface looks like a normal notepad application. To enter the app, type in the password you set earlier and the app will take you to it's homepage.
If you're using a Samsung phone on Android 11, you really don't need download any app cuz it came with secure folder. You can partition your devise and all things on it ( the one you want people to see and the one for your eye only )

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Hide Your Apps On Your Android Devices. by Naijatask: 4:37pm On Dec 20, 2021
Gate050:

If you're using a Samsung phone on Android 11, you really don't need download any app cuz it came with secure folder. You can partition your devise and all things on it ( the one you want people to see and the one for your eye only )

I still wonder why people can't hide sensitive apps though. I mean, if you're literate enough to trade Bitcoin, then it's common sense to secure your app. I have friends who do not even have a password on their binance or trust wallet apps. I'm not a crypto trader though embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Easy Way To Hide Your Apps On Your Android Devices. by Gate050: 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2021
Naijatask:

I still wonder why people can't hide sensitive apps though. I mean, if you're literate enough to trade Bitcoin, then it's common sense to secure your app. I have friends who do not even have a password on their binance or trust wallet apps. I'm not a crypto trader though embarassed embarassed embarassed
For real? In fact, I don't keep my banking app on my main phone, they are all in my partition including another whatsapp that I use for transactions and businesses. I have canceled all my banking alert, I only received email alert. I have restricted all the transaction that could be carried out of my account, I only unblock it when I'm at ATM machine and after that I block it again. One should not keep sensitive things on your phone just like that

2 Likes

Re: Easy Way To Hide Your Apps On Your Android Devices. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 20, 2021
Gate050:

For real? In fact, I don't keep my banking app on my main phone, they are all in my partition including another whatsapp that I use for transactions and businesses. I have canceled all my banking alert, I only received email alert. I have restricted all the transaction that could be carried out of my account, I only unblock it when I'm at ATM machine and after that I block it again. One should not keep sensitive things on your phone just like that
Agree without reservation

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Island Boils: Hot Gun And Machete Fight / NDLEA Arrests Another Billionaire Drug Baron In VGC Lagos(photos) / How A Rude Young Boy Lost Is 5.2k Followers Insta Account to faking tough guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.