Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:00 AM

Important Things To Do For Your Pregnant Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Important Things To Do For Your Pregnant Wife (337 Views)

I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries / Choose Between Me And Your Pregnant Wife She Said. / What Will You Do If Your Pregnant Wife Wakes You Up At Night To Tell You This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Important Things To Do For Your Pregnant Wife by LoveUdie: 7:26pm On Dec 19, 2021
Sometime ago, I was going to work one morning and I met the wife of one brother I know in the church. She's heavily pregnant for the second time.

This is a woman I attended her wedding. You needed to see how she was looking on her wedding day. She was very slim but the last time I saw her, she was looking double what she used to be. She has added so much weight. The pregnancy is really taking a toll on her.

It's at this stage that many women begin to struggle with self esteem. They will be thinking that their husband won't find them attractive anymore and that they will start looking outside for other women.

As a man with a pregnant wife, you need to understand that pregnancy comes with a whole lot of things. From gaining of weight to irritation to other undesirable occurrences. So, here are the 5 things you can do for your pregnant woman.

1. Help Her

The time of pregnancy is not the time to subject your wife to too much cooking, washing and bending down.

This is the time to help her do those things that she normally does. Allow her to rest, sweep the house, cook for her, wash the clothes. Just help out in any way you can. If you cannot do that, hire someone to do that.

I don't think it's right to allow your pregnant wife to be entering the kitchen with pregnancy especially when it's 7 months upwards.

2. Compliment Her

During pregnancy, a lot of women tend to look unattractive, untidy and unkempt due to the wahalas that comes with being pregnant. Some of them add weight with swelling legs and body.

So, at this stage she will need your compliment and positive affirmations. Tell her how beautiful she is, how great her body is and really meant it, even have sex with her to let know that you still find her attractive.

3. Be There For Her

As much as possible try and be there for her. Whenever she is going for antenatal and medical check up go with her and be there for her.

Don't be an absentee husband, remember she's carrying your baby, the exploit of your weapon of war. Don't be a hit and run husband. Be there for her as much as possible.

4. Be Patient

Due to the irritation that comes with pregnancy, a lot of women can be so annoying.

How can you be requesting plantain soup and semo by 3 in the morning or carmel neck at the middle of the night?

Some of them will ask for jollof rice cooked with fire wool. Wetin happen?

Some of them will be spitting every second, phew phew phew....yuck.

In all these, you need to be patient as a husband. It's not easy. If you're not patient you will get frustrated and angry and may do something funny. So, be patient.

5. Support Her

Your woman needs a lot of support from you...

✔️ Support her emotionally. Pregnancy involves a lot of up and down. Some women are afraid of childbirth. So, encourage her, help her overcome her fears and worries.

✔ Support her spiritually. Pray for her. Pray against forces of darkness aiming at her pregnancy. Pray for her successful delivery.

️✔ Support her ️financially, physically, psychologically and otherwise. Pregnancy isn't a small thing. Not everyone that experiences it comes out from it. So, support your woman.

Here are five things you can do for your pregnant wife. With these, getting pregnant won't be a lot of work for your wife because she knows she has a supportive husband to stand by her or .... https://www.allsinglesandmarried.com
Re: Important Things To Do For Your Pregnant Wife by upsky: 7:45pm On Dec 19, 2021
Interesting
Re: Important Things To Do For Your Pregnant Wife by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:38pm On Dec 19, 2021
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here

(1) (Reply)

Moment Man Walks Out On Girlfriend Who Proposed To Him At A Mall / 5 Weird Date Stories That Will Make You Feel Better About Your Own Love Life / Ladies ,,how to deal with a man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.