Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,088 members, 7,887,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:13 PM

TWO IN ONE: LAID BARE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TWO IN ONE: LAID BARE (184 Views)

Soldier Disarming An IED With His Bare Hands In Kafan Ruwa, Borno (Video) / Bare-Chested Big-Sized Man At APC Rally In Lagos. Photos / How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TWO IN ONE: LAID BARE by JaroMan: 9:28pm On Dec 19, 2021
Rochas Okorocha and Hope Uzodimma are using Imo state to test superiority.
When Rochas Okorocha was importing northerners and settling them in Imo state, some of these traditional leaders called him a detribalized Nigerian.
Today, those northerners are the ones causing havoc on the state.
He knew what he was doing because he knew he doesn't have friends in the East that will protect his interest after office, so he went for his northern friends.
I also heap more blame on Hope Uzodimma: you know you're unpopular came in through the back door. Why start with fight? Rochas Okorocha even extended olive branch to him when supreme court declared him governor. But he left it to please outsiders who he thought helped him ascend the seat.
If he had made peace with Rochas, these things wouldn't have happened.
You see a state with few private sector, except in hotels, but you go about demolishing those built by Rochas Okorocha and associates. What foolishness.
I think corruption is evil but i can manage those that steal and invest in their state.
Yes, like Tinubu and Rochas.
Taking over such or demolishing them will leave bitter taste in the mouth of everyone. While not find a political solution and keep people jobs?
You can't know more that a governor that did 8 years in just 1 year plus.
So both of them are foooools

Heightened Media Searchlight on South East: The Motives.

You see my dear, the media war is getting hot and it's either you win or you lose.
The destination is 2023 and the actors are South West and South East.
The Background:
South East wants president on equity and fairness.
South West wants president on equality and fairness.
Mark the words Equity and Equality.
Equality is easier to meet than equity. Equity will mean that other Nigerians sacrifice for South East, because South East is politically and economically disadvantaged
So South West, which have strong media outfit is trying to convince other Nigerians why the should not sacrifice for South East.
It is not APC. It is South West and they're majorly in APC.
They're being clever by half: they are attacking South East using APC cloned platforms.
Today, there was news about some Bauchi people mobilizing for Amaechi presidential ambition. You can't see anyone attack South South. You can't see anyone tell them they put their eggs in one basket.
How many states did APC win in South South? Zero. Even with Amaechi and Oshiomole as governors in 2015.
But once they hear someone from South East talk about president, you see them masturbating upandan.
So that's the issue, not APC.
How to win it.
Use truth to defeat evil.
If what is happening to Buhari govt have not taught us lessons on the limits of propaganda, then we won't learn. The packs will fall when all the lies are exhausted and it's happening already. It will boomerang. Watch out!
Re: TWO IN ONE: LAID BARE by oteneaaron(m): 9:38pm On Dec 19, 2021
Let me be sure I understand you correctly @OP

Are you saying that R-ochas is the one behind the countless killings and destructions that has been plaguing the good people of Imo state?

If yes, then it is so unfortunate that the people have to suffer as these two men are playing their dirty games.

Imagine the men we call our leaders.
Re: TWO IN ONE: LAID BARE by JaroMan: 9:49pm On Dec 19, 2021
oteneaaron:
Let me be sure I understand you correctly @OP

Are you saying that R-ochas is the one behind the countless killings and destructions that has been plaguing the good people of Imo state?

If yes, then it is so unfortunate that the people have to suffer as these two men are playing their dirty games.

Imagine the men we call our leaders.
If you don't know this all these while, then you're not paying attention to what the governor, Police and IPOB have been saying.
Rochas group wants state of emergency to be declared so Uzodimma will give way. That is why they're killing high profile people.
Then Uzodimma group are trying to remove those backing Rochas Okorocha on this .

(1) (Reply)

The Nigeria's N17.127T Budget Of Shame / Npower: We Are Still Asking. / I Have Informed Buhari Of My Intention To Run For President, Says Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.