Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,366 members, 7,947,603 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 02:19 AM

Saving Ex President Obasanjo - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Saving Ex President Obasanjo (648 Views)

Fictitious Chats Between Obasanjo And Patience Jonathan / Picture Of Ex President Obasanjo As A Kid / Ex President Obasanjo Writting Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Saving Ex President Obasanjo by UZORY007: 4:15pm On Jun 14, 2011
One day Ex President Obasanjo fell off a bridge and was saved by three young boys.

Obasanjo thanked them and said he'd give them all one thing each in the whole world.

The first boy asked for a trip to Obudu Cattle Ranch, the next day he was there.

The second boy asked for a pair of Nike Shocks and sure enough the next day he was wearing a pair of Nike's.

The third boy asked for a wheel chair with a plasma TV.

Obasanjo, looking puzzled at the boy, asked why he wanted a tricked out wheel chair because he didn't look disabled.

The young boy replied, "I will be after my father finds out that I saved you"

(1) (Reply)

Can You Do The Impossibles? / Patrick Obahiagbon On 'unwinding' / Tips For Being More Romantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.