Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,373 members, 7,881,341 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:13 PM

He That Loves Father Or Mother More Than JESUS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He That Loves Father Or Mother More Than JESUS (443 Views)

Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' / I Have Done More For Christianity Than Jesus - Trump / Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He That Loves Father Or Mother More Than JESUS by OpenYourEyes1: 7:41am On Dec 20, 2021
Remember it's important to love GOD more. That means obeying HIM first. Those who love father or mother more is not worthy of JESUS.

"He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.“—Matthew 10:37-38

Related Posts:

The Will Of GOD will be different from the Will of your worldly Parents
https://www.nairaland.com/6182767/god-different-worldly-parents#94954775

You Follow CHRIST When You Do HIS Will
https://www.nairaland.com/6710905/follow-christ-when

Re: He That Loves Father Or Mother More Than JESUS by Osiris12: 7:51am On Dec 20, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
Remember is it's important to love GOD more. That means obeying HIM first. Those who love father or mother more is not worthy of JESUS.

"He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.“—Matthew 10:37-38
jesus is not from my race or family

Is it logical to love someone you’ve never met or seen more than your biological parents?

You really need surgical help to openyoureyes

1 Like

Re: He That Loves Father Or Mother More Than JESUS by MufasaLion: 7:54am On Dec 20, 2021
This one has been brainwashed to the peak. Irredeemable sheeple.

1 Like

Re: He That Loves Father Or Mother More Than JESUS by OpenYourEyes1: 8:06am On Dec 20, 2021
Osiris12:
jesus is not from my race or family

Is it logical to love someone you’ve never met or seen more than your biological parents?

You really need surgical help to openyoureyes

Seems you are not a Christian. This post is actually for Christians and the lost sheep, not for tares or children of Satan.
Re: He That Loves Father Or Mother More Than JESUS by OpenYourEyes1: 8:08am On Dec 20, 2021
Re: He That Loves Father Or Mother More Than JESUS by OpenYourEyes1: 8:09am On Dec 20, 2021
MufasaLion:
This one has been brainwashed to the peak. Irredeemable sheeple.

The post is for sheep not for goats. The goats are not part of us.
Your kinds are right when you call us sheep.

1 Like

Re: He That Loves Father Or Mother More Than JESUS by MufasaLion: 8:09am On Dec 20, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

The post is for sheep not for goats.

They both are animals.
Re: He That Loves Father Or Mother More Than JESUS by MufasaLion: 8:11am On Dec 20, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

The post is for sheep not for goats. The goats are not part of us.
Your kinds are right when you call us sheep.

I'm glad you have accepted your status.

1 Like

Re: He That Loves Father Or Mother More Than JESUS by OpenYourEyes1: 8:14am On Dec 20, 2021
MufasaLion:

I'm glad you have accepted your status.
I hope you can now quit trying to get noticed.
Re: He That Loves Father Or Mother More Than JESUS by MufasaLion: 8:16am On Dec 20, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

I hope you can now quit trying to get noticed.

I think the irony is the case because you were the one who created a thread. Are you dumb to not understand this is a forum?

1 Like

Re: He That Loves Father Or Mother More Than JESUS by orisa37: 8:17am On Dec 20, 2021
He that loveth father or mother more than me is an "IGBOMAN".
Re: He That Loves Father Or Mother More Than JESUS by orisa37: 8:21am On Dec 20, 2021
He that loveth father or mother more than me is an "IGBOMAN". He will be "JUDAS" if care is not taken.
Re: He That Loves Father Or Mother More Than JESUS by orisa37: 8:23am On Dec 20, 2021
He that loveth father or mother more than me is an "IGBOMAN". He will be "JUDAS" if care is not taken. That's a Political Joke.
Re: He That Loves Father Or Mother More Than JESUS by OpenYourEyes1: 8:24am On Dec 20, 2021
MufasaLion:

I think the irony is the case because you were the one who created a thread. Are you dumb to not understand this is a forum?

You still not going to quit. I think you will learn to quit some other way. When that time comes you will know. You probably won't see me to apologize to.

Continue to curse.
Re: He That Loves Father Or Mother More Than JESUS by MufasaLion: 8:26am On Dec 20, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

You still not going to quit. I think you will learn to quit some other way. When that time comes you will know. You probably won't see me to apologize to.

Continue to curse.

grin grin grin

Go and threaten your folks with this format. It ain't working on me.
Re: He That Loves Father Or Mother More Than JESUS by orisa37: 8:27am On Dec 20, 2021
He that loveth father or mother more than me is an "IGBOMAN". He will be "JUDAS" if care is not taken. That's a Political Joke. And remember, an IGBOMAN has just been appointed to follow POPE FRANCIS IN THE HOLYSEE.

THAT ONE IS ATIKU DESERTING OBASANJO FOR HE LOVES HIS KITHS AND KINS, THE FULANIS IN CAMEROON MORE THAN ATINUKE'S PARENTS.
Re: He That Loves Father Or Mother More Than JESUS by OpenYourEyes1: 8:33am On Dec 20, 2021
orisa37:
He that loveth father or mother more than me is an "IGBOMAN". He will be "JUDAS" if care is not taken. That's a Political Joke. And remember, an IGBOMAN has just been appointed to follow POPE FRANCIS IN THE HOLYSEE.

Little men are always tribal. You should have outgrown this by now, and maybe you will be qualified to rule over Nigeria and the world as true Christian should.

1 Like

Re: He That Loves Father Or Mother More Than JESUS by Plumville: 8:43am On Dec 20, 2021
This quotation applies only where choices over moral standard as propagated by Jesus Christ the Lord and other human standards are in contest. If a man decides to go the worldly way, out of fear of losing his relationship with any of his family members despite knowing what is right according to the Holy Bible, that person is the focus of this passage.
Re: He That Loves Father Or Mother More Than JESUS by orisa37: 8:48am On Dec 20, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Little men are always tribal. You should have outgrown this by now, and maybe you will be qualified to rule over Nigeria and the world as true Christian should.

I AM NOT TRIBAL. AWOLOWO WASN'T TRIBAL. OBASANJO IS NOT TRIBAL. AZIKWE AND OJUKWU WISHED TO SUBJUGATE THEM. THEY WERE SMARTER.
Re: He That Loves Father Or Mother More Than JESUS by OpenYourEyes1: 8:55am On Dec 20, 2021
orisa37:

I AM NOT TRIBAL. AWOLOWO WASN'T TRIBAL. OBASANJO IS NOT TRIBAL. AZIKWE AND OJUKWU WISHED TO SUBJUGATE THEM. THEY WERE SMARTER.
I'm not sure what you're talking about. But you have made your point... you can go now.

1 Like

Re: He That Loves Father Or Mother More Than JESUS by orisa37: 11:56am On Dec 20, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

I'm not sure what you're talking about. But you have made your point... you can go now.

Ok.
Re: He That Loves Father Or Mother More Than JESUS by Osiris12: 2:23pm On Dec 20, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Seems you are not a Christian. This post is actually for Christians and the lost sheep, not for tares or children of Satan.
which of the satan? The African satan or the Jewish satan?

Keep fooling yourself. The people that brought this religion to Africa don abandon am since

My forefathers can never go wrong.
I’ll follow their way in a modified manner.

Openyoureyes
Re: He That Loves Father Or Mother More Than JESUS by OpenYourEyes1: 7:37am On Dec 21, 2021
Bump... . .. ..
Re: He That Loves Father Or Mother More Than JESUS by OpenYourEyes1: 7:54am On Dec 22, 2021
Bump... .... .. .. .. ..
Re: He That Loves Father Or Mother More Than JESUS by OpenYourEyes1: 7:54am On Jan 05, 2022
Bump...
Re: He That Loves Father Or Mother More Than JESUS by OpenYourEyes1: 7:44am On May 13, 2022
Bump.. .
Re: He That Loves Father Or Mother More Than JESUS by OpenYourEyes1: 7:39am On Jun 10, 2022
Bump.. ... .... ,..

(1) (Reply)

Stop Waiting In Vain, Jesus Is Not Coming Back Again – Nigerian Pastor (photos) / Do You Go To Hell If You Commit Sucide / Owo Church Attack: If The Perpetrators Escape Death, God Didn’t Send Me –oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.