Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,498 members, 7,892,040 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 04:18 AM

I Lost My Iphone With My Sim That's Linked To My Banks, Bvn, Nin Etc - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Lost My Iphone With My Sim That's Linked To My Banks, Bvn, Nin Etc (743 Views)

Can Fraudsters Hack My Account If They Have My BVN, NIN And Account No.? / 'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos / I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost My Iphone With My Sim That's Linked To My Banks, Bvn, Nin Etc by iykbethany(m): 8:10am On Dec 20, 2021
I lost my phone yesterday and the person that picked the phone is speaking Hausa or pretending not to understand English. You have to call 500 times b4 he will even answer the phone, and most times he switches it off for several hours, so so annoying...

Anyways my concern is my simcard which is linked to all my banks, BVN, NIN etc is in that phone. Its an iPhone and I'm tracking it but no results yet.

Please if you've been in this situation b4 how did you handle it? What should I do to protect my NIN and BVN?

I've called my banks customer care lines but as usual they will play music for 15 minutes and the line disconnects before you can speak with a customer care agent. Its very frustrating experience.

So is there any short codes to block your bank accounts, NIN , BVN etc?

Someone should help push this to the front page I need urgent help please �
Re: I Lost My Iphone With My Sim That's Linked To My Banks, Bvn, Nin Etc by MufasaLion: 8:13am On Dec 20, 2021
Damn!

I'd urge you to visit the bank ASAP.
Re: I Lost My Iphone With My Sim That's Linked To My Banks, Bvn, Nin Etc by Jidemoo: 8:13am On Dec 20, 2021
Rush to your bank this morning and notify them
Re: I Lost My Iphone With My Sim That's Linked To My Banks, Bvn, Nin Etc by vibre: 8:15am On Dec 20, 2021
Go to your network service provider and retrieve your sim. It doesn't take time and they'll block the old sim. Just go with your NIN slip.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Iphone With My Sim That's Linked To My Banks, Bvn, Nin Etc by TheStakeHolder(m): 8:20am On Dec 20, 2021
Follow all the advices up there.
Re: I Lost My Iphone With My Sim That's Linked To My Banks, Bvn, Nin Etc by KingAlayinde(m): 12:32pm On Dec 20, 2021
Goggles search for codes to block ya aza account

(1) (Reply)

How An Igbo Man Named Wisdom Joseph Murdered An Igala Lady In Abuja / Why Are South Africans Wicked To Nigerians? / NDLEA Arrest Men Heading To Abuja With 12 Pump-action Guns, 374 Cartridges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.