Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,513 members, 7,911,240 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 08:09 AM

See Made In Nigeria Helicopters, Manufactured By Nigerian Engineers.... - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See Made In Nigeria Helicopters, Manufactured By Nigerian Engineers.... (2169 Views)

Top Five Successful Invention By Nigerian Youths / 5 Nigerian Engineers Manufacture Drone In Akwa Ibom (Photos, video) / Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Made In Nigeria Helicopters, Manufactured By Nigerian Engineers.... by tsdarkside(m): 9:19am On Dec 20, 2021
Re: See Made In Nigeria Helicopters, Manufactured By Nigerian Engineers.... by Hashabiah: 9:22am On Dec 20, 2021
Buy at your own risk

4 Likes

Re: See Made In Nigeria Helicopters, Manufactured By Nigerian Engineers.... by tsdarkside(m): 9:23am On Dec 20, 2021
Hashabiah:
Buy at your own risk

nawa for people like you....
only bad news interest you....

5 Likes

Re: See Made In Nigeria Helicopters, Manufactured By Nigerian Engineers.... by jetwonder(m): 9:27am On Dec 20, 2021
grin flying coffin! # this country na waaaoo!
Re: See Made In Nigeria Helicopters, Manufactured By Nigerian Engineers.... by BMathew: 9:28am On Dec 20, 2021
tsdarkside:

grin grin grin angry
Re: See Made In Nigeria Helicopters, Manufactured By Nigerian Engineers.... by Hashabiah: 9:30am On Dec 20, 2021
tsdarkside:

Nigeria is always linked to bad news so we are just following the narrative

1 Like

Re: See Made In Nigeria Helicopters, Manufactured By Nigerian Engineers.... by Mrsoft3(m): 9:31am On Dec 20, 2021
We are people of innovation and can do better if only the necessary help is in place.
Re: See Made In Nigeria Helicopters, Manufactured By Nigerian Engineers.... by Biodun556(m): 9:34am On Dec 20, 2021
Good!
Re: See Made In Nigeria Helicopters, Manufactured By Nigerian Engineers.... by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 20, 2021
Hashabiah:
Nigeria is always linked to bad news so we are just following the narrative
even the guy who quote u say na wah for you, no go flu inside that homegrown chopper
Re: See Made In Nigeria Helicopters, Manufactured By Nigerian Engineers.... by InaNla(f): 9:46am On Dec 20, 2021
They should fly buari, his cabals & APC leadership FIRST, then…

2 Likes

Re: See Made In Nigeria Helicopters, Manufactured By Nigerian Engineers.... by Rollsnjaguar(m): 9:48am On Dec 20, 2021
tsdarkside:
i found this on youtube....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01611gSBpFg

The government should begin patronising them and use it for official function so as to serve as marketing strategy.
Re: See Made In Nigeria Helicopters, Manufactured By Nigerian Engineers.... by PAtoGCFR2034: 9:49am On Dec 20, 2021
Did you watch the video at all ?

They are not made in Nigeria . Rather a Nigerian government agency is trying to acquire the technology from a foreign company in order to reverse-engineer it.
Re: See Made In Nigeria Helicopters, Manufactured By Nigerian Engineers.... by Biodun556(m): 9:52am On Dec 20, 2021
PAtoGCFR2034:

They are not made in Nigeria . Rather a Nigerian company is trying to acquire the technology from a foreign company in order to reverse-engineer it.

And they are bringing in the Ministry of Science and Technology for support, obviously as the Nigerian company is owned by an aboki, government funds will be used to fund it

Reverse engineering and technology transfer are the keys all over the World. That's how you will start and perfect your own

American is still relying on Russia Rocket Engine till today, it was Elon musk that bought a scrap under studied it and start producing it in US first the first time
Re: See Made In Nigeria Helicopters, Manufactured By Nigerian Engineers.... by Joeyfizzo: 10:22am On Dec 20, 2021
Hmmmmmm ... I no enter that tin
Re: See Made In Nigeria Helicopters, Manufactured By Nigerian Engineers.... by pointblank247(m): 10:58am On Dec 20, 2021
jetwonder:
grin flying coffin!
# this country na waaaoo!
only moving dead men say shits like this. You guys should show sense of patriotism once in a while.. Anyway na una Sabi, me I'm not even a Nigerian.
Re: See Made In Nigeria Helicopters, Manufactured By Nigerian Engineers.... by tsdarkside(m): 11:09am On Dec 20, 2021
Vickyvice:
even the guy who quote u say na wah for you, no go flu inside that homegrown chopper

why shouldnt i....??
you think i trust what white people build more than what black people build....??

they are all people to me....
dont use what chinese people build because they are not white....

you black moroon....
Re: See Made In Nigeria Helicopters, Manufactured By Nigerian Engineers.... by tsdarkside(m): 11:11am On Dec 20, 2021
Haffaze777....i see you....i salute you....
Re: See Made In Nigeria Helicopters, Manufactured By Nigerian Engineers.... by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 20, 2021
tsdarkside:

why shouldnt i....??
you think i trust what white people build more than what black people build....??

they are all people to me....
dont use what chinese people build because they are not white....

you black moroon....
take am easy. Read first. I say no body go agree fly in that chopper, as long as it's built in Nigeria, cos it means crash/death
Re: See Made In Nigeria Helicopters, Manufactured By Nigerian Engineers.... by tsdarkside(m): 11:13am On Dec 20, 2021
PAtoGCFR2034:

They are not made in Nigeria . Rather a Nigerian government agency is trying to acquire the technology from a foreign company in order to reverse-engineer it.

tell them....very useless self hatin morafvckers....

na the same them will complain that blacks cant achieve anything....
Re: See Made In Nigeria Helicopters, Manufactured By Nigerian Engineers.... by tsdarkside(m): 11:14am On Dec 20, 2021
Vickyvice:
take am easy. Read first. I say no body go agree fly in that chopper, as long as it's built in Nigeria, cos it means crash/death

you do know that their are many blacks that work in this companies abroad....??
Re: See Made In Nigeria Helicopters, Manufactured By Nigerian Engineers.... by tsdarkside(m): 11:17am On Dec 20, 2021
i didnt upload that video....somebody else did it....

i just found it on youtube and posted it on nairaland....thats all....

you wan fight me....??
then knock yourselves out....

i dont hate my black self....
Re: See Made In Nigeria Helicopters, Manufactured By Nigerian Engineers.... by Roma10: 11:33am On Dec 20, 2021
Is all ganna end this way

Re: See Made In Nigeria Helicopters, Manufactured By Nigerian Engineers.... by techWriter5: 12:11pm On Dec 20, 2021
sell at your own probability
Re: See Made In Nigeria Helicopters, Manufactured By Nigerian Engineers.... by haffaze777(m): 12:56pm On Dec 20, 2021
tsdarkside:
Haffaze777....i see you....i salute you....

God bless you brother
Re: See Made In Nigeria Helicopters, Manufactured By Nigerian Engineers.... by care4you: 4:53pm On Dec 20, 2021
This one na free ticket to heaven

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See Made In Nigeria Helicopters, Manufactured By Nigerian Engineers.... by PAtoGCFR2034: 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2021
Biodun556:

Reverse engineering and technology transfer are the keys all over the World. That's how you will start and perfect your own

American is still relying on Russia Rocket Engine till today, it was Elon musk that bought a scrap under studied it and start producing it in US first the first time

You typed a bunch of info that's not relevant to my post
The OP said they are made in Nigeria.
They are not made in Nigeria. The government is just trying to start. The ones in the video were purchased from abroad. None has been made in Nigeria.
Re: See Made In Nigeria Helicopters, Manufactured By Nigerian Engineers.... by PAtoGCFR2034: 10:28pm On Dec 20, 2021
tsdarkside:

tell them....very useless self hatin morafvckers....

na the same them will complain that blacks cant achieve anything....

The title is misleading. They are neither made in Nigeria nor manufactured by Nigerian engineers. The ones in the video were purchased abroad. They have not started making it here!
Re: See Made In Nigeria Helicopters, Manufactured By Nigerian Engineers.... by tsdarkside(m): 11:14pm On Dec 20, 2021
PAtoGCFR2034:

The title is misleading. They are neither made in Nigeria nor manufactured by Nigerian engineers. The ones in the video were purchased abroad. They have not started making it here!

i transfered the title from youtube....
i didnt write it myself....

(1) (Reply)

A First-ever Look At Google's Secret Data Centers / Please Help! I Just Lost My ATM Card / Did You Know? Traffic Lights Came Before Cars - Smartgeek NG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.