Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,969 members, 7,946,202 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 02:17 PM

You Need To Do This! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Need To Do This! (185 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Need To Do This! by Mbee247(m): 1:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
THE POWER OF LEAVEARAGE

You see most of us are actually programmed to be selfish to the extent where we get wounded mentally.

Let's dive into LEAVERAGE

WHAT IS THE TERM LEAVERAGE?

Leaverage simply means getting different resources like time,money or knowledge to influence one's work or project.

For more explanation,most entrepreneurs or we say sole proprietor are guilty of using leaverage to their own benefit rather they term it as "liability".

Imagine one doing all doing tasks at work that's supposed to be done by five to seven people just because the said person can not adopt the power of leaverage.

Okay..

You know what..

Let me share a story with you guys, sometimes ago,i used to work as a school teacher in a private school, unfortunately for the poor school,they had poor administrative staff and likewise poor management by the owner.

As an experienced teacher,i walked up to the management telling them they have got to leaverage on the knowledge of a school who had been successful.

When i finished talking,they(the management) of the school bursted into laughter saying they have got experience in this and that backed up with different degrees ranging from the bachelor's to the doctorate degrees in education and school management.

I was speechless,not knowing what to say,when the term ended i had no choice than to vacate the school because of the current development.

You know the interesting part,after one and the half years,the school went down as they loosed almost 95% of their pupils to competition though i later got an info that the school was later sold.

Moral lesson: Before starting any venture,it pays to learn from the one's that are ahead of you even if you are certified in that field.

Below are the pillars you can leaverage on:

� Leaveraging on someone's knowledge.

� Leaveraging on people's time.

� Leaveraging on the experience of individuals who have done what you are about to do and become a success at it.

� Leaverage on ones failure.

� Leaverage on people's money.

Like one proverb does say:

"Going on a journey,if you go alone you had go far,but if you go as pack you had go further".

The rich and the wealthy understands the power of leaverag that's why they don't need to do much to actually get what they want.

Utilise the power of leaverage ,so you had go further than you can imagine.

Use it! Adopt it! and implement it!

To your success!

(1) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ EXCLUSIVE & FREE ➜ ➜ ➜21-22th December ➜ Tips & Prediction / Request For Expression Of Interest For Works And Services / Details On Facebook Market Place.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.