Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,238 members, 7,967,526 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 08:50 PM

Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] (10173 Views)

This Is the Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight Because of Lack of Money & Recession PIX / LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] / Look At This Chicken Pepper Soup I'm Cooking — Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:05am On Dec 25, 2021
papiilo:
what do you have for us today?
What I have for you and everyone is advice and that is: vote wisely in 2023, else hunger will kill everyone if we continue to have bad leaders.

For me, I actually like how everyone (or at least, lot of people) is/are suffering under Buhari. It's a wake up call and should serve as motivation to us.

1 Like

Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by papiilo(m): 1:02pm On Dec 25, 2021
iLegendd:

What I have for you and everyone is advice and that is: vote wisely in 2023, else hunger will kill everyone if we continue to have bad leaders.

For me, I actually like how everyone (or at least, lot of people) is/are suffering under Buhari. It's a wake up call and should serve as motivation to us.
This is really a good advice, it really pained me to see how buhari was given a second term. What do u think about osinbajo?
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by Danielkelly: 7:12am On Dec 27, 2021
Ilegend u just hav 2 tear the mentality and believe by foriegner that nigerian are criminal. Yeah tear it dump it and Move-on.
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by angelfallz(m): 3:11pm On Jan 24, 2022
iLegendd KSM gave you 6x with $10, you refused to take profit? Are that greedy? grin

Your quote below, what kind of twitter feeds do people talk about unpopular coins? Also, there are thousands of crypto videos, what type of crypto videos do you watch?

I watch crypto videos, read posts, Twitter feeds and so on for fun.

As I do all these things, I take note of unpopular coins people mention without other taking them seriously.

Do you trade shitcoins?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car / Meet The Hot Slim Ibadan Lady Causing Havoc On Social Media With Her Body / Look! What This Lady Wore In The Market That Got Mothers Talking -photo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.