Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,358 members, 7,940,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 03:19 AM

Bandits Kill Magaji Ibrahim In Kaduna - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kill Magaji Ibrahim In Kaduna (40032 Views)

Picture Of Sanwo-Olu, Oyebanji, Dapo Abiodun, Jimoh Ibrahim In Dubai / Boko Haram Terrorists Kill Maliya Ibrahim In Borno (Photos) / Khadija Ibrahim Wins Mohammed Ibrahim In Contest For Yobe Federal Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kill Magaji Ibrahim In Kaduna by Telekinetic: 11:48pm On Dec 20, 2021
ogododo:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-residents-flee-as-bandits-gun-down-traditional-ruler-in-kaduna
How I wish one of these days these terrorists will accidentally light up an undiscovered plutonium mine and just wipe out the North!
Re: Bandits Kill Magaji Ibrahim In Kaduna by Kellibae(f): 12:10am On Dec 21, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Okoro nah you start the curse... I can assure you, wailing and bitterness will fill your useless home this December.

This i have seen

Everybody na Igbo to u, even ur yoruba brother is now igbo becoz he spoke the truth ..continue..
Las Las na ig o matter will kill u.
That's how some of u mocked people killed by army in East, till lekki toll gate happen d, and more yorubas were killed and injured..
Continue , the disaster that will visit u is imminent mark it somewhere u will remember my words
Re: Bandits Kill Magaji Ibrahim In Kaduna by Kellibae(f): 12:12am On Dec 21, 2021
ma373733:
you're seeing Musa you're calling him okoro cheesy
Bigotry get levels o ahswear

That's even his yoruba brother d boy will soon die of hatred
Re: Bandits Kill Magaji Ibrahim In Kaduna by Theunbothered: 12:13am On Dec 21, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Pinshure or it didn't happen.

PDP propaganda

I'm saving this for later
Re: Bandits Kill Magaji Ibrahim In Kaduna by uvie66: 12:16am On Dec 21, 2021
hisexcellency34:
No wonder Lagos is getting overpopulated these days. Everybody fleeing there
at least you can kill and run in Lagos...... the go slow alone is something else.
Re: Bandits Kill Magaji Ibrahim In Kaduna by tete7000(m): 12:16am On Dec 21, 2021
No need for alarm, Buhari will soon come out to condemn the killing while Lai and Adesina will insist the state is totally safe and the bandit attack is just a one off.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Magaji Ibrahim In Kaduna by Kellibae(f): 12:17am On Dec 21, 2021
JooEeL:

Hahhaa, you can't see those e-bandits online now.

Those e-cursed morons are off this page. They wished evil for the south or so-called "infidels". Unprepared and unaware they are, that the evil they have been cooking has spilled from the fire onto their feet. cool

Stop deceiving urslef most of those comments are from fellow South the yorubas..
Those people are the problem of south, until u guys realise that and stop shying away from it..we will keep going round and round...

They helped to sit buhari in power just for selfish reason, he failed they didn't it again second term now they are trying to build up old frail and sick tinubu again.

Our problem is from South West not North.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Magaji Ibrahim In Kaduna by Kellibae(f): 12:17am On Dec 21, 2021
Kellibae:

Stop deceiving urslef most of those comments are from fellow South the yorubas..
Those people are the problem of south, until u guys realise that and stop shying away from it..we will keep going round and round...

They helped to sit buhari in power just for selfish reason, he failed they didn't it again second term now they are trying to build up old frail and sick tinubu again.

Our problem is from South West not North.
Re: Bandits Kill Magaji Ibrahim In Kaduna by EdwardRandy(m): 12:19am On Dec 21, 2021
Another propaganda! Pls the north is peaceful.
Re: Bandits Kill Magaji Ibrahim In Kaduna by BABANGBALI: 12:35am On Dec 21, 2021
This is a very serious problem. God please help your people

Ajepako, vickyrotex, fatymore, funkebabee, folake4u, mynd44, lalasticlala,bola146 and Annie001 Incase you don't see me online I have traveled to Bethlehem for Jesus baby shower
Re: Bandits Kill Magaji Ibrahim In Kaduna by onuman: 12:43am On Dec 21, 2021
ValCon888:
They created the vampire and now it is drinking their blood.

Problem is that they have exported the violence to the SE.

Last shall be the SW.

Disjointed SS shall be a one day overrun.
The violence brought by the far north's desire for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws, is spreading like wild fire.
Re: Bandits Kill Magaji Ibrahim In Kaduna by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 21, 2021
Kellibae:

Everybody na Igbo to u, even ur yoruba brother is now igbo becoz he spoke the truth ..continue..
Las Las na ig o matter will kill u.
That's how some of u mocked people killed by army in East, till leaking toll gate happen d, and the more yorubas were killed and injured..
Continue , the disaster that will visit u is imminent mark it somewhere u will remember words that every day
Gibberish!!
Re: Bandits Kill Magaji Ibrahim In Kaduna by nnamdi640: 12:44am On Dec 21, 2021
Where are those fools that will till call it Ipob fake news?
Re: Bandits Kill Magaji Ibrahim In Kaduna by Kellibae(f): 12:48am On Dec 21, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Gibberish!!

Hatred and bile will crash u soon I'm not even joking , u will remember my words ..
Just mark it.
Re: Bandits Kill Magaji Ibrahim In Kaduna by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 21, 2021
Kellibae:

Hatred and bile will crash u soon I'm not even joking , u will remember my words ..
Just mark it.
Alaye carry your useless sef comot my front and stop disturbing me with your gibberish talk.

I'm sure you will quote me again typing jargons.

I won't be reading the gibberish.

You just dey disturb me with unnecessary wailing
Re: Bandits Kill Magaji Ibrahim In Kaduna by Kellibae(f): 12:54am On Dec 21, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Alaye carry your useless sef comot my front and stop disturbing me with your gibberish talk.

I'm sure you will quote me again typing jargons.

I won't be reading the gibberish.

You just dey disturb me with unnecessary wailing

Ur life is about to hit the rock , the bitterness and hatred is too much its about to crash u..mark it.
It's not gonna end well for u.
Re: Bandits Kill Magaji Ibrahim In Kaduna by KennethEnyi(m): 12:58am On Dec 21, 2021
All Bihari supporters will not see 2022
Re: Bandits Kill Magaji Ibrahim In Kaduna by KennethEnyi(m): 12:58am On Dec 21, 2021
All Buhari supporters will not see 2022
Re: Bandits Kill Magaji Ibrahim In Kaduna by LivingTribunal: 1:01am On Dec 21, 2021
DubaiLandLord:

PDP propaganda
[img]https:///media/5-26-2021/z0t41w.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Magaji Ibrahim In Kaduna by kingsceemark(m): 1:04am On Dec 21, 2021
tamdun:

Aren't u proud of ur cannibaleastern tribes, u don't have to hide under yoruba name, we know u are from AFGHANEASTERN

Illiterate mumu, so na only one tribe dey this forum? Is Kolawole name from the North or East? Olodo
Re: Bandits Kill Magaji Ibrahim In Kaduna by shuttox: 1:09am On Dec 21, 2021
DubaiLandLord:

PDP propaganda
It didn't affect your family that's why you have guts to write rubbish here

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Magaji Ibrahim In Kaduna by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:10am On Dec 21, 2021
uvie66:
at least you can kill and run in Lagos...... the go slow alone is something else.

Some have the chance of jumping inside the laggon as their last option....
Lagos is just another piss-ful state to rely on.
Re: Bandits Kill Magaji Ibrahim In Kaduna by kingsceemark(m): 1:11am On Dec 21, 2021
musa234:
Kai baba have failed woefully!

Oga Aboki, you guys don dey wise up oooo, I think say your religion prohibited western things? (Haram) you guys from the North should leave the internet for us, which baba are you talking about if I may ask you? Sai baba till 2050, una never seen anything yet
Re: Bandits Kill Magaji Ibrahim In Kaduna by AmuRubber(m): 1:16am On Dec 21, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

I just notice all the people you are following are all girls, that's ...

Strange.
I thought I was the only one who noticed it.
Re: Bandits Kill Magaji Ibrahim In Kaduna by trutht828: 1:23am On Dec 21, 2021
DubaiLandLord:

PDP propaganda

Looks like your own BMC assignment is to call everything PDP propaganda. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Magaji Ibrahim In Kaduna by Chibuking1402(m): 2:18am On Dec 21, 2021
Where are they claiming Nnamdi kanu gave IpOb others to be killing igbos traditional rulers?. Lolz... even in Kaduna, NK is still giving orders in custody to kill traditional rulers.,that man must be very powerful, even if it's what he said before..I don't know why some Nigerians are gullible with zero thinking and reasoning faculty.
Re: Bandits Kill Magaji Ibrahim In Kaduna by Collins4u1(m): 2:23am On Dec 21, 2021
North is doing very fine. any effort to destabilize north in any form or guise will be resisted by the ever conscious security operatives, no protest by any group of miscreants shall be entertained.
Re: Bandits Kill Magaji Ibrahim In Kaduna by leesin: 2:28am On Dec 21, 2021
郭文贵色厉内荏昏招频出中看不中用
路德闫丽梦手握把柄有靠山无惧风雨
自7月中旬,与闫王彻底撕破脸皮之后,郭文贵就声嘶力竭,一而再地表示要将阎王送到该去的地方,俨然一副将置对方于死地的架势。但和对待Sara一样,始终是雷声大、雨点无,打口炮的本事十足,但硬核却踪影全无。究其原因,郭文贵还有要命把柄落在闫王手里。现如今,外债盈门、官司败诉连连,而喜币引发的内讧纷起无有已时,昏了头的郭文贵却来开卷法轮功,埋怨李教主收留闫王没有好下场。如此种种,郭教主自树死敌,四面楚歌,终将孤家寡人。

Re: Bandits Kill Magaji Ibrahim In Kaduna by Aganju849: 2:54am On Dec 21, 2021
hisexcellency34:
No wonder Lagos is getting overpopulated these days. Everybody fleeing there

Hausa-Fula and their minority tribal neighbours outnumber southerners in Lagos already, but because they live rough, sleep on the street and exist in the infomal economic space people don't really notice them. They are everywhere looking unkempt with their motorbikes and meshayi stands
Re: Bandits Kill Magaji Ibrahim In Kaduna by friday2011(m): 3:13am On Dec 21, 2021
pointblank247:
Bikonu
Do we still have a president of Nigeria.

Yes ooo...the one wey dem talk say e be like in wife (Aisha) don get Belle.

We dey expect first baby very soon seff.

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kashim Shettima Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Photos) / New Twist: Okorocha, Nda-Isaiah Refuse to Step Down for Buhari - SaharaReporters / Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe Campaigns In Style In The 1960s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.