Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,156 members, 7,890,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:51 AM

What Is The Reason Why The Groom Doesn`t See The Bride B4 The Wedding Ceremony - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Reason Why The Groom Doesn`t See The Bride B4 The Wedding Ceremony (428 Views)

Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony / Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day / My Dad Doesn.t Like My Fiancee, Please Help A Brother.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Reason Why The Groom Doesn`t See The Bride B4 The Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 20, 2021
It has been so long i av wondering why the groom doesn`t see the bride before the wedding ceremony, i dont just understand. If you av any of ur own reason plz let me know why.
Re: What Is The Reason Why The Groom Doesn`t See The Bride B4 The Wedding Ceremony by Jeon(f): 6:20pm On Dec 20, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
It has been so long i av wondering why the groom doesn`t see the bride before the wedding ceremony, i dont just understand. If you av any of ur own reason plz let me know why.

TO AVOID FORNICATION

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Reason Why The Groom Doesn`t See The Bride B4 The Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 20, 2021
Jeon:

TO AVOID FORNICATION
Lol, really?
Re: What Is The Reason Why The Groom Doesn`t See The Bride B4 The Wedding Ceremony by Adsexpert: 6:48pm On Dec 20, 2021
Jeon:

TO AVOID FORNICATION

Toto weh I don Bleep? Ok sha there's one thing we call rebranding..
Re: What Is The Reason Why The Groom Doesn`t See The Bride B4 The Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 20, 2021
Blessings1alfa:
Hello there
what`s up?
Re: What Is The Reason Why The Groom Doesn`t See The Bride B4 The Wedding Ceremony by Polynek(m): 6:54pm On Dec 20, 2021
It depends on the environment of the couples
Re: What Is The Reason Why The Groom Doesn`t See The Bride B4 The Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 20, 2021
mk e be like say them never furkk before
Re: What Is The Reason Why The Groom Doesn`t See The Bride B4 The Wedding Ceremony by WibusJaga: 7:19pm On Dec 20, 2021

Just to pass the message across that both are not supposed to be cohabiting/fornicating before marriage.
Re: What Is The Reason Why The Groom Doesn`t See The Bride B4 The Wedding Ceremony by Honourable2003: 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2021
The reason is that" ENITI AN GBEYAWO BOWA BA, KEKI N GARUN" meaning that a groom that his bride is coming to doesnt be anxious!!

(1) (Reply)

/ Get This Answer Correct And Win 2k!!! / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.