Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,263 members, 7,904,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:09 AM

Successful Business Man Finally Reveals A Heavily Guarded Sales Secret - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Successful Business Man Finally Reveals A Heavily Guarded Sales Secret (397 Views)

Minted #100,000 Cash Becomes Heavily Wet Up By Itself In My Bag Overnight / Coca-cola And Their Heavily Guarded Secret Recipe (pics) / Why Onyema Was Flagged By The US - Advice From A US Based Business Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Successful Business Man Finally Reveals A Heavily Guarded Sales Secret by Faithymatt(f): 9:29pm On Dec 20, 2021
Ronald Nzimora, a renowned and successful serial entrepreneur has decided to help business owners struggling to make sales by revealing a never before known secret formula that will make people line up, begging to buy what you're selling, regardless of the price.

In his experience, he has discovered that what any business needs to make steady and predictable sales is not to hire the best copywriters or have the best advertising agents run highly effective ads for them. Now although these things are essential, they wouldn't yield results if this one important sales booster is missing. What is this sales booster and how can you use it for your business?

This same sales booster is what helped successful business man and owner of Nairabet, Oloye Akin Alabi sell out a seminar on web designing which he hosted in 2004. At first, when he advertised this seminar, nobody showed interest, in fact on the day of the seminar nobody attended. After doing some more research, he discovered this same secret but effective sales booster which I will reveal to you soon, and guess what happened? He sold out all the seats for the seminar, in fact there were people at the door begging him to let them in.

Enough stories and hype about this secret formula. I promised I will reveal it to you and I will soon. But first I want
you to think back on when you first started your business. Why did you do it? Why did you decide to go the entrepreneurship route instead of sticking to the 9-5 routine? Perhaps you tried to get a job but couldn't. Perhaps you got a job but the pay was very little and you needed something extra to foot the bills. Whatever your reason for starting a business, I am sure it can be summarised into one word. Freedom. You wanted to be free from financial burdens. You want to be able to afford comfort, luxury, the good things of life. Listen, even though you're not getting the results you want to get right now, if you keep pushing you will get there eventually. My goal right now is to help you take a step further towards success.

I'm sure by now, you're itching to find out what this secret sales booster is and how you can use apply it to your business.

I will tell you what this formula is by painting a scenario.

Imagine that there are two vendors selling a dress. Note that these vendors are selling the same dress but at different prices. Vendor A sells this dress for 15k minus delivery, but vendor B sells this dress for 30k and also offers you a bag and a pair of shoes that match the dress for free. In fact, vendor B offers to deliver this package for free. Which vendor would you go for if money isn't an issue for you? I would definitely go for vendor B.

Let's paint another issue. Two vendors sell hair on Instagram. One of them has put up a big no refund sign on her page, but the other assures you that if you are not satisfied with the product, she will refund you immediately. Which vendor would you patronize? Note that both of them are selling for the same price.

Okay, last one. Two people are selling an air conditioner. Vendor A offers to sell it for 150k while the other sells for 250k
but tells you that if you pay 60% upfront, he will give you the AC and even help you install it for free and you can pay the
rest later. Which vendor would you patronize?

Do you now know what this secret formula is? Note: this formula doesn't mean you should reduce your price. This formula is meant to satisfy you and your customer. This secret formula is called an irresistible offer, or like Ronald Nzimora calls it, a MAFIA OFFER.

What is a mafia offer and how can you make one?

A mafia offer is an offer that is so good that people cannot ignore it. This offer makes your customers think they're getting more value than they paid for.

An irresistible offer will make people beg you to take their money just so they can have what you're selling.

So how do you create an irresistible offer for your business? You do this by simply thinking of the biggest hindrance your customer might face when making the decision to buy your product and then crafting an offer around it.

For instance, if you sell information products, an hindrance could be whether the person will actually get results or not.

Your irresistible offer could be a money back guarantee.

Want to know how to craft your own hard to ignore MAFIA OFFERS?

Check my signature.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Plastic Chair & Table (e.g Schools, Churches, Event Centres, Hall Etc) / $100 Dollar Limit. / Bring Ur Whitehead Aza Make I Load Am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.