Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,788 members, 7,875,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

Christmas: Train In High Demand In Nigeria (Pictures) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Christmas: Train In High Demand In Nigeria (Pictures) (34651 Views)

7 Most Beautiful Cities To Visit In Nigeria - Pictures / My Road Trip To Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria (Pictures) / Major Landmark Rocks In Nigeria (Pictures And Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas: Train In High Demand In Nigeria (Pictures) by Hkff: 10:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
Really
Re: Christmas: Train In High Demand In Nigeria (Pictures) by muheeb01(m): 10:21pm On Dec 23, 2021
The best mode of transportation right now
Re: Christmas: Train In High Demand In Nigeria (Pictures) by splashbaby(m): 10:46pm On Dec 23, 2021
NGpatriot:

3 years, meaning from start of construction to commission.

Fastest rail construction in the history of Nigeria.
lol... Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Train In High Demand In Nigeria (Pictures) by brandsoncharlie: 10:50pm On Dec 23, 2021
TimeTraveller:
The people traveling on the trains would have cramped our already stretched roads.

Buhari the incompetent Fulani built it, something OBJ couldn't do in 8 years. Buhari also built the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway & the Warri-Itakpe Rail. The hated Fulani is building the second Niger Bridge & the Bonny-Bodo Bridge.

OBJ and GEJ had more resources, but they spent it on friends and expensive bras for their girlfriends. Buhari is even constructing the Lagos-Abeokuta-Ota Road. OBJ is from Ota. He has approved the Lagos-Calabar Rail that will pass through Otuoke. GEJ is from Otuoke.

Buhari has his failings, but he's also done his bits.
How much is crude oil now yet buhari is borrowing loans your grandchildren will pay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christmas: Train In High Demand In Nigeria (Pictures) by GuyfawkesAB(m): 12:51am On Dec 24, 2021
A lot of Travellers to the East will pass through Abuja to Itapke where they would board the trains to Warri and stop at Agbor Station. They can connect to the East from there. This would save them a lot of money compared to direct journeys.

egoldman:
Do we have trains going to southeast from any part of nigeria?
Re: Christmas: Train In High Demand In Nigeria (Pictures) by NightFood: 1:40am On Dec 24, 2021
Bobloco:

Which three years, is Buhari still in his first tenure
you dey mind am?
Re: Christmas: Train In High Demand In Nigeria (Pictures) by stepaside2: 3:15am On Dec 24, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Dem go gree say Baba dey do anything?

For 16 years, not one of such picture...

I will keep saying it...while acknowleding that more is left to be done, Buhari has done well.

Much of the gaps we still see today, stem from PDP's 16 years of crass cluelessness and financial recklessness.

Do you know why there is serious and rising insecurity in Nigeria? It is because of the lack of employment creation (infrastructure) roadmap(s) by successive administrations..

Judiciously implementing infrastructure (including a culture of periodic maintenance & renewal of critical assets) roadmaps, translate to employment generation naturally, and of course, eases life for the populace.

Imagine if Obasanjo had solved our power issues, and Jonathan addressed healthcare and education... add them to wetin Buhari don achieve, especially in the rail, aviation and agriculture sectors, we for don move much more farther away from where we dey today.

I am really glad that you see the greater good in what Buhari is doing. Most people only judge from 'cost of garri and maggi', while deliberately refusing to acknowledge the widespread greed in the average Nigerian trader, especially those from the Southern part of the country. Importantly too, rising commodities costs is a global issue, which is mainly a direct fallout from the ongoing Covid pandemic.

Well said. Much has been done and we all agree more can be done. That should be the spirit. There is an infrastructure revolution ongoing whether people accept it or not. 2022 and first half of 2023 will witness the commissioning of many ongoing projects. Security is the biggest challenge and we should support our force men and women to overcome.

Lastly, you mentioned food prices. When I reviewed the disparity in food prices between the North and South, I couldn't help but wonder what was going on. Insecurity is mainly in the North but impact on food prices is felt more in the South. Could there be other reasons?

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Train In High Demand In Nigeria (Pictures) by hurryup123(m): 3:38am On Dec 24, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

Pal, I move in advanced trains such as the one below ;
grin grin
Bruh abeg I wan join you for this advanced train. please arrange visa for your boy. thanks
Re: Christmas: Train In High Demand In Nigeria (Pictures) by 9182736455O1999(m): 5:36am On Dec 24, 2021
BouquiLake:
Weee youuuu kip kwayeeeet...
grin
Re: Christmas: Train In High Demand In Nigeria (Pictures) by 9182736455O1999(m): 5:39am On Dec 24, 2021
Sunday2021:
is better to use the money in paying loan than allowing your useless corrupt politicians to steal it. The Obasanjo and Gej that didn't collect loan and sold fuel at the highest price ever, what did they do for you?
which loan are you talking about. The one your president collects every three months?
Re: Christmas: Train In High Demand In Nigeria (Pictures) by freshkpomo(m): 6:32am On Dec 24, 2021
Sunday2021:
why are you disgracing your family like this? So you don't even know the meaning of darling. Upon how that woman surfered to pay your school fees, you cannot comprehend an ordinary word "darling".

MANNA is that you? Well if it's you, I am sorry to have hurt your feelings, please accept my apology. Gracias cool

Re: Christmas: Train In High Demand In Nigeria (Pictures) by drealzum(m): 6:58am On Dec 24, 2021
Still unprofitable.
They still depend on the money we make along Kaduna Abuja route for their maintenance.
Re: Christmas: Train In High Demand In Nigeria (Pictures) by Cousin9999: 7:21am On Dec 24, 2021
Yes!

Train travel is so relaxing too.
Re: Christmas: Train In High Demand In Nigeria (Pictures) by slimfit1(m): 8:24am On Dec 24, 2021
dele1727:

This is pure rubbish....which train of fashola are asking of
The 1 Ambode una first love abandoned for 4 years....

When we say he was a disaster......you people that have no contribution to lagos run your mouth....

Thank you my brother I am not an Ambode fan.
Re: Christmas: Train In High Demand In Nigeria (Pictures) by barcaboi(m): 8:44am On Dec 24, 2021
after4:
so after all the money they paid you to lie for the government this is all you could come up with? a photoshop!

i no know why dem dey always employ people with lo IQ for this their propaganda business
Are pple using the trains or not? Stop the whole agenda and talk true

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Train In High Demand In Nigeria (Pictures) by barcaboi(m): 8:45am On Dec 24, 2021
slimfit1:

Bad products are very difficult to sell listen when people are talking. a glance at Lagos Fashola's rail still not functioning. You won't deceive us with locomotive trains abeg go sit down.
Did u have trains working b4
Re: Christmas: Train In High Demand In Nigeria (Pictures) by Igbodicool(m): 8:57am On Dec 24, 2021
post=108758417:

AMEN.
God bless you too sir.

Lol cheesy
U sabi those cannibals wella.
Frustrated animals they are.
Very Wicked swines and idiots.
And you keep crying everyday to share same country with those cannibals and frustrated animals who never give a hoot whether you are existing.
Who is now very wicked swine and idiot between both of you?
Re: Christmas: Train In High Demand In Nigeria (Pictures) by CoolAmbience(m): 9:31am On Dec 24, 2021
stepaside2:

Well said. Much has been done and we all agree more can be done. That should be the spirit. There is an infrastructure revolution ongoing whether people accept it or not. 2022 and first half of 2023 will witness the commissioning of many ongoing projects. Security is the biggest challenge and we should support our force men and women to overcome.

Lastly, you mentioned food prices. When I reviewed the disparity in food prices between the North and South, I couldn't help but wonder what was going on. Insecurity is mainly in the North but impact on food prices is felt more in the South. Could there be other reasons?

Lol.

You are absolutely balanced in your analysis.

To answer the question you asked in the end of your remark....my brother, it is greed.

Southerners are extremely, as well as, incurably, greedy.

All we need is, get someone who understands exactly what Buhari is doing, and let's all continue along the same path.

The foundation that Mr. President is laying is strong enough to deliver the Nigeria that we all dream of.

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Train In High Demand In Nigeria (Pictures) by slimfit1(m): 5:43pm On Dec 24, 2021
GROWTHSET:

Please avoid embarrassing your self,the train is not locomotive,I leave in Jibowu,Yaba,the standard training move along my house fence four Trip a day,full AC and very spacious

You sure can settle for less can't you?
Re: Christmas: Train In High Demand In Nigeria (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 12:02am On Dec 25, 2021
nedekid:

Wise guy, why do you think the Train stations are filled up?

I don't know, please tell us.
Re: Christmas: Train In High Demand In Nigeria (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 12:05am On Dec 25, 2021
Buhari Train is running at full capacity with free train ride.

God Bless PMB

God Bless Our Great Nation.

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Visa-seeking Nigerian Students Lament Sad Experiences At US Embassy / No AC On The Plane Arik Air Put Us - Man Laments / Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.