Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,368 members, 7,900,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:23 PM

Popular Nollywood Actor, Damola Olatunji Confronts The Police Over Extortion, Br - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Nollywood Actor, Damola Olatunji Confronts The Police Over Extortion, Br (245 Views)

Damola Olatunji Accused Of Being A Deadbeat Father / Damola Olatunji Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos / Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Nollywood Actor, Damola Olatunji Confronts The Police Over Extortion, Br by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 8:37am On Dec 21, 2021
Popular Nollywood Actor, Damola Olatunji engaged some Police officers allegedly extorting some motorists and 'Okada' Riders of their hard earned monet at Abule-Egba Area of Lagos on Monday.

READ ALSO:  Kogi bank robbery: Police smash eight suspected robbers

According to him, the police called him unprinted name, seized his phone when they realised he was recording their nefarious activities.
There was commotion at the scene where many people are gathered to have a glimpse of what was happening, in the process, Olatunji and others were teargassed by the Policeman who was trying to escape the scene.

READ ALSO:  Is it ideal to force people to be vaccinated against Coronavirus infection? (WATCH THIS VIDEO)

READ ALSO:   Investors groan in pains as Operator of Quintessential Investment, Joshua Adeyinka Kayode made away with their N10.8b

CLICK TO WATCH DAMOLA OLATUNJI ENGAGING THE POLICE:

https://www.sojworldnews.com/popular-nollywood-actor-damola-olatunji-confronts-the-police-over-extortion-brutality-in-lagos-a-tough-scene-to-watch/

Dear Valued Friends,
If you are fascinated by our prompt, factual news reportage, why not allow us send our news updates directly into your WhatsApp box as the news breaks?
You can introduce your friends if you are already one of us.
Chat us on 09069473894 with your name and where you are chatting from to add your name to our data base.
We say it as it is with global reach, that is why we are different.

SOJ WORLDWIDE...an ONLINE NEWS with a difference (www.sojworldnews.com)

Re: Popular Nollywood Actor, Damola Olatunji Confronts The Police Over Extortion, Br by Wawelexy(m): 8:45am On Dec 21, 2021
Policemen and okada men are synonymous to jungle lifestyle between a Lion and Zebras.. They see them as food anytime, any day...

But the menace this bike men exhibit on our road can't make one supports or fight for them(especially those aboki)...

They don't cherish their life, not to talk of the life of their passengers, The way they drag road with trailers and buses would make u think may be God gave them bonus for extra life.... Go to Igbobi Orthopaedic hospital to understand what am tryna say..

I only patronize them when I don't have a choice (cos dem don even plenty pass the Southerners wey dey the Biz), and am also on alert with constant warning till I reach my destination... Na God dey Protect person...

But trust naija police, them go reason this guy mata small, it's either they arrest him, or they invite him to collect Christmas gift... But nevertheless, Damola Olatunji did a good job for using his voice to speak for a helpless bike man.... We #SAYNOTOPOLICEBRUTALITY#
Re: Popular Nollywood Actor, Damola Olatunji Confronts The Police Over Extortion, Br by Iamdbull: 8:47am On Dec 21, 2021
Dbull on this one!!!

Won't forget in a hurry the day I met some Yahoo guys and they gave me some incriminating applications so I can also start and raise money for my music,
Re: Popular Nollywood Actor, Damola Olatunji Confronts The Police Over Extortion, Br by Dorcmass(m): 8:50am On Dec 21, 2021
person wey no see wahala wee not talk for dis country

(1) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Surprise Birthday Party Will Move You! / What Really Happened To Wizkid In Warri, Mr Jollof Explains / Nigerian Celebrities That Got Married In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.