Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,172 members, 7,916,426 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:12 PM

2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri (4726 Views)

Peter Obi Is An Excellent Candidate, Reno Omokri Confesses / Opinion: Do Majority Of North Refuse Voting Peter Obi Because He Is Tribalistic? / Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by olas24u(f): 11:23pm On Dec 21, 2021
yorubakid:

So,when schooling in Yoruba schools, I don't pay for the fees or since when did universities in SW started giving out scholarships to none-yorubas in SW.. there are thousands of yorubas living outside Yoruba lands during their business in other regions and nobody is disturbing them..

Which best healthcare system in the whole Nigeria, I don't know why yorubas like lying to theirselves.. always chest beating and claiming the best in everything even they don't measure up to it..

I stay in Lagos and Lagos was not developed by yorubas but by Nigeria with Nigerian money and Nigerian money is still being spent there to develop it.. For your info,you can become a billionaire or millionaire anywhere in this country nit just in Lagos..

Now, run along cause it appears that you are very daft..

People like Femi Falana , Akinwumi Adesina, (President of African Development Bank & former Nigerian Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development), Kayode Fayemi ,
Benefited from Awolowo's education policies, not only that , Every legacy in the modern history of Yoruba people were direct or indirect influence of Awolowo's policies.
(1)building Nigeria’s first stadium

(2)establishing the first television station in Africa

(3)free primary education and healthcare, first of it's kind in Africa.

(4)raising the minimum wage of workers and empowering private sector industries with government funding to shore up their working capital

(5)Awolowo is gone but Western Nigeria Development Company is still here.
The Odua Investment Company is an offshoot of Western Nigeria Development Company created by Action Group, which came to power in 1952 in Yorubaland..
They have investment in:

Wema bank

West Africa Portland cement now known as Lafarge.

Lagos Airport Hotel

Premier hotel

Lafia Hotels

Vono

Nigerite

nidogas company ltd

Odu’a Investment Company equity is sitting around #118billion.

Action Congress under the leadership of Obafemi Awolowo invested in agriculture not just education;
Prominent among this development was (1)Fashola stock farm in Oyo state which was equipped with cattle breeding and multiplication facilities while the progenies were further distributed to other ranches (Imeko, Akunnu, Odeda cattle ranch etc.)

The ranch in Akunu Akoko, Ondo State, for instance, sits on 8, 061 hectares of farmland, with five big dams, which go through Ikakumo Akoko, Ise and Auga Akoko, all the way to the Edo State boundary. The land is currently lying fallow, while facilities there have all been abandoned.

Oyo State had total of nine ranches scattered across the state with Over 16, 000 hectares of land was allocated for the establishment of cattle ranches , while about 2, 000 hectares of land was carved out for the Ikere Gorge Dam, while over 5, 000 hectares was set aside for the ranch in Ibarapa
The ranches in Oyo were not just ranches, but complete farm settlements with dedicated segments for animal husbandry, fishery, poultry and even piggery..

Source :Thinkers

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by Holydrone: 1:52am On Dec 22, 2021
I'm fed up of living but I'm scared of dying. I have given up and I can't do nothing to help my life. I have been evicted from my house and I have nowhere to go because I couldn't raise the 48,000 to renew the health.

I'm fed up because I have 2 kids that are finding the new reality unbearable and I decided to take them to my in-laws place pending when I will be able to get myself together and retrieve my luggage from the friends that managed to let me have it with them. I lost my Security Job at a government institution, they downsized and unfortunately I'm one of the victims.

I need help from conscientious parents on this platform to raise whatever little sum so I could be able to rent a room and hopefully work on getting a better job next year. Now I'm at your mercy, please help my condition in anyway you can. I will appreciate your gesture.. 070.683775.41

UbA...
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by AfonjaConehead: 7:48am On Dec 22, 2021
Ovamboland:

Good you accept there is no man or woman from your region that has sagacity or capacity to face Tinubu in any political contest for a national office in Nigeria. You cant face any of his proteges, Osinbajo, Fashola, Fayemi. Mamora, Oshiomhole, Lawan, Akume, etc.
All your politicians are even afraid of the shadow of that boy Yahaya Bello.

antonvince says his challenge is open to all thiefnubi supporters and not tifnubu's coconut head supporters,thank you very much

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by igbesachick: 12:54pm On Dec 22, 2021
olas24u:

indians live in ilupeju estate and they have their school there ,and there factories are in the industrial area of the estate, the Chinese live in Agbara estate and have factories at the agbara industrial area ,they can walk to their factories ,that is the idea.They are so may in ikeja and live around the ikeja.now we have even syrian refugees who didnot seek refuge but were supported by their people to set up ,also in ikeja .Have you heard of Lebanese community school?Let me tell you people chase chinese people away and scare them because you want to sell imported goods and you do not want manufacturing of the same goods because you will be out of business

indian have schools and factories ? i thought their business is much weaker than the chinese.

why chase chinese away ? the things imported are from china too.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by olas24u(f): 4:51pm On Dec 22, 2021
igbesachick:

indian have schools and factories ? i thought their business is much weaker than the chinese.

why chase chinese away ? the things imported are from china too.

so you dont know they have their own schools and factories in ilupeju industrial area ,oshodi industrial area,ikorodu industrial area ,ikeja industrial area,agbara industrial area .

so why do you want me to say things straight?your people dont want to compete with the chinese ,so that is why they cant live in the east ,some have been kidnapped because of the business they do.

Producing locally is cheaper than imported goods .
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by Kingspin(m): 1:46am On Dec 23, 2021
Ovamboland:

Where was Atiku during Buhari vs GEJ?

Truth is you don't really care about GEJ, you only don't like Tinubu because you have been led to belive he is going to use your people's slot
Bring another candidate to allow us compare them. But Tinubu vs Atiku, Atiku wins.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by igbesachick: 1:53am On Dec 23, 2021
olas24u:

so you dont know they have their own schools and factories in ilupeju industrial area ,oshodi industrial area,ikorodu industrial area ,ikeja industrial area,agbara industrial area .

so why do you want me to say things straight?your people dont want to compete with the chinese ,so that is why they cant live in the east ,some have been kidnapped because of the business they do.

Producing locally is cheaper than imported goods .

i mean the indian. i really no idea they have such a strong presence in and around lagos. you surely enumerate those factotries with indian , instead of chinese?

by the words out of your mouth, indian have more factories in nigeria and they even build schools for their kids. at least chinese never consider africa as a home.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by masseratti: 2:54am On Dec 23, 2021
Frigga13:
Reno shaking table and peppering Yoruba people

Yoruba have been cursing him since yesterday grin .. saying Nigerians? Which Nigerians were majority of Nigerians are standing with Reno.. except maybe for Tinubu slaves

Yoruba people are coming for you Reno.. but we know them..

All Na noise
is reno omokri not itsekiri?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by olas24u(f): 9:49am On Dec 23, 2021
igbesachick:

i mean the indian. i really no idea they have such a strong presence in and around lagos. you surely enumerate those factotries with indian , instead of chinese?

by the words out of your mouth, indian have more factories in nigeria and they even build schools for their kids. at least chinese never consider africa as a home.

Yeah we have first and second and third and maybe fourth generation of indians ,lebanese and israeli arabs,they have nigerian passport and are naturalized here.They transfer there business to their children.some are chargoury,,chellerams ,tancashi shangal ,Naresh.The indians have thier bagwan,and indian shrine in palmgrove estate ilupeju lagos.indians have about 3000 Gods however.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by adekolaelect(m): 9:34pm On Dec 23, 2021
Frigga13:

Power returns North

Tell any Yoruba cretian to contest.. stop foaming
that is why we presented Tinubu to be your president and you resume wailing for his 8 years presidency.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ribadu Was Obj’s Political Weapon - Waziri / Frank Nweke Jr. Has Failed / The Marriage Between These Two People- NORTH And SOUTH In Nigeria is unhealthy..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.