Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,907 members, 7,949,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 08:06 PM

Rufus Ebegba Leads Africa For Sound Integrated Vector Management - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rufus Ebegba Leads Africa For Sound Integrated Vector Management (172 Views)

Rufus Eseoghene Ebegba - Wikipedia / 2 Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Students Die While Returning From Nightclub In Akure / She Leads Africa Is Hiring! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rufus Ebegba Leads Africa For Sound Integrated Vector Management by btvnigeria(m): 9:47am On Dec 21, 2021
Rufus Ebegba becomes leading voice in Africa for a sound integrated vector management platform

The Director General of the National Biosafety Management Agency (NBMA) ,Dr. Rufus Ebegba in a Steering Committee meeting of the West Africa Integrated Vector Management Platform to adopt various guidelines developed for regulators and scientists undertaking research activities towards the development of gene drive technologies as a novel malaria vector control tool has said that Africa will enjoy more when the adoption is final.
The event held this December 16 - 18, 2021, Accra, Ghana.

Nigeria has discovered a sound representative in the adoption of the guidelines for regulators and scientists that would be undertaking researches on activities of vector control tools in Dr Rufus Ebegba who is a seasoned Expert and Frontline professional in Biosafety Management laws for over 6 years in a roll.

Dr Rufus Ebegba is a leadership capacity builder and a supporter of youths in the field of promoting democracy across Nigeria and is tagged as the next man to take up the job of leading delta state as governor come 2023 as his kinsmen have already started rallying around him to quest for his attention to run for governor.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Please, I Need Assistance To Settle My Wife Hospital Bills / Where Do I Start My Journey Of Been A Programmer? / Ibadanpoly Sets To Hold 2020/2021 Virtual Matriculation For Freshers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.