Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,135 members, 7,880,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:11 PM

Davidos Plan Visit To Bayelsa, Organizers Vow Not To Pay Artist From Bayelsa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davidos Plan Visit To Bayelsa, Organizers Vow Not To Pay Artist From Bayelsa (233 Views)

Meet The Richest Adeleke Family Members. Guess Davidos Position? / Odion Ighalo And Other Popular Celebs In A Plane Going To Davidos ABJ Concert / Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davidos Plan Visit To Bayelsa, Organizers Vow Not To Pay Artist From Bayelsa by Rosenews2233: 10:38am On Dec 21, 2021
A popular Musician Chiff timz who is one of the highest paid Music producers has vow not to perform at the event saying he cant be part of an event that do not take the indigenous artist serious that even OBO will not accept that saying it is wrong that a show will take place in the city of yenagoa Bayelsa state and those residing in the city will not be taking care off.

Speaking to Nolly TV Gist reporter stressed that it is the highest disrespect.

He wrote

Am mourning right now but I take out time to announce to my fans and bayelsans that I decline my appearance on this platform Until we are treated with the due respect and reverence as expected to.

They said they don't have money to pay bayelsan artistes and some of our people at the level of organisers encouraged them to.

On this note bothering on gross disrespect on us as a people, We will do everything within our legal means to stop this event except the right thing is done.

All the bayelsans that are part of the organisers that made this insult possible, especially Mr Richard, and some others that I will soon mention, we now know ourselves.

Bayelsan artistes must be paid and henceforth this insult on our craft must stop in this state..
Gboluseri Timipre Chifftimz

See reactions from Bayelsans below

Re: Davidos Plan Visit To Bayelsa, Organizers Vow Not To Pay Artist From Bayelsa by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:36pm On Dec 21, 2021
grin grin grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Vee Reacts Following Break-up Rumours With Neo / Shatta Wale: Olamide Reveals Why He Hasn’t Reacted / 3 Titles In One Year. Happy Birthday To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.