Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,664 members, 7,918,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 11:36 PM

How To Make The Holy Spirit Happy! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Make The Holy Spirit Happy! (711 Views)

Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance / 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong / What Has Changed About You Ever Since You Received The Holy Spirit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make The Holy Spirit Happy! by topshore(f): 10:54am On Dec 21, 2021
Scripture Text: Ephesians 4:14-30

Holy Spirit is the Third God-Head. He is a gentle man, full of love and Has been sent to help us in our Christian walk.
However, the Spirit of God Has long been grieved enough by mankind and we need to start making Him happy, so that we will not face His Judgement. The Scripture has helped us summaries ways to make the Spirit of God happy.

1. You must be born again and united with Christ (Ephesians 4:3-6)
2. When life tosses you, you must not waver. You must stand firm in Christ.
3. You must speak the truth always, especially if you are under the influence or pressure to lie. Stop telling lies!
4. You must be selfless and put the interests of others before yours. This gladens the Spirit of God.
5. You must walk in the Light (Christ), forsaking all forms of darkness from your mind.
6. You must forsake your old ways, bad habits and ungodly characters and begin anew a Christ-like life.
7. You must get rid of anger, bitterness, rage, harsh words and slander to make the Holy Spirit happy.
8. When words that come out of your mouth they must be soothing to the hearer. Your words must no more be abusive, vile, vulger foul or offensive but good, helpful and encouraging to others.
9. You must be kindhearted and forgiving towards anyone who offends you.
10. You must be the doer of the Word of God and apply it in your daily life.
11. Trust God totally! It is one thing to have faith in God, it is another to trust Him with your life and everything (Psalm 31:1)
12. Rely solely on the Power of the Holy Spirit, the giver of Power (Acts 1:cool.
13. Listen and adhere clearly to the instructions and nudges of the Holy Spirit and not what is in your five senses.
14. You must love your neighbors as yourself.
15. You must witness for Jesus wherever the Spirit leads. This make Him happy.
16. Run away from anything and everything that is displeasing to God.
16. Seek first, God's Kingdom, His good and perfect Will, and His Righteousness in all you do.
17. Have a full cooperation with the Spirit of God.

When we cooperate with the Holy Spirit, He will cooperate with us. When we do all the aforementioned, the Spirit of God will be happy with us and follow us every where we go. He will lead us, teach us, cover us, advocate for us, comfort us, walk with us, direct us and guide us to inherit the Kingdom of of our Father with Christ Jesus.

But remember, to make the Spirit happy we must be born again. We cannot have access to Him except we have Christ in us.

If you would like to give your life to Christ, say this:
"Lord Jesus, I come to You today, come into my life, take control of my life to change my world. Thank You Jesus, in Your name I pray, amen".

Congratulations!!!

God bless you.

Peace!

Ref: Mountain Top Life Devotional

2 Likes

Re: How To Make The Holy Spirit Happy! by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:11pm On Dec 21, 2021
If you want to attract God's Active Force (Holy Spirit) just seek righteousness and meekness that's all! Zephaniah 2:2-3 compared to Matthew 5:3-9
May you have PEACE! smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Saw Thick Darkness, Then A Golden LIGHT And Rapture Occurs, January 13. / The Watchtower Society Cult Claims / Ask God For A Sign - He Still Speaks Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.