Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:27 AM

Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Husband, Ned Nwoko On His Birthday (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Husband, Ned Nwoko On His Birthday (Photos, Video) (23979 Views)

Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) / Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Husband, Ned Nwoko On Father's Day (video) / Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko On His 60th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Husband, Ned Nwoko On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 12:50pm On Dec 21, 2021
Happy birthday Ned
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Husband, Ned Nwoko On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by peekay007: 12:52pm On Dec 21, 2021
Try ur luck with president Buhari.......now that Aisha is pregnant,u stand a better chance.
NovesaTillie:
Where can I find a super rich and ugly man like this to take care of my needs and just pamper me embarassed
Nigerian single guys are full of stress and no money angry

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Husband, Ned Nwoko On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by Burgerlomo: 12:52pm On Dec 21, 2021
ERORR404:
Chaii.. ancestor dey answer "baby".. Money is good

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Husband, Ned Nwoko On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by OrganicCluster(m): 12:53pm On Dec 21, 2021
Who among these commenters won't take the offer of relating to NED?

Hypocrisy is in levels. shocked shocked[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Husband, Ned Nwoko On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by ImoleNaija: 12:54pm On Dec 21, 2021
Gihoase:
I only wish Is to lash this girl one day

What a fantasy!
Who tell you say you go enjoy her in bed? Besides, there are lots of street girls with natural beauty & mad curves. Don't be deceived with edited pics & make-ups.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Husband, Ned Nwoko On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by RolexOfGeneva(m): 12:55pm On Dec 21, 2021
Beauty and the beast.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Husband, Ned Nwoko On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by beauty16: 12:56pm On Dec 21, 2021
Booyakasha:
A lot of girls are envious of this girl.. she don’t have to do the 9 - 5, nag, cheat or argue ! She’s basically living her life happily with the two love of her life (her husband and kids). You can die about it, doesn’t make a difference or change anything... but you can learn from it.

To Guys reading this, you should strive to be high value in anyway you can, it’s not the cure, it’s not a redpill, but it’s the antidote for the disease (you think) women carry worldwide....
bab your head de
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Husband, Ned Nwoko On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by jcent2611: 12:56pm On Dec 21, 2021
this regina ehh....after cruising round igbenedion university those days ....gone out of school cos of ned billionaire....i use to see her cruise round campus back then....congrat ....everybody wants success...
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Husband, Ned Nwoko On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by Dmacqh(m): 12:57pm On Dec 21, 2021
By all means try get money as a man !!!
God bless my leg work and brain .
Chief Ned , happy birthday.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Husband, Ned Nwoko On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by Ablemax(m): 12:59pm On Dec 21, 2021
Dangrace01:
Happi bday please Regina come and buy this car for ned he would love you more

What the model of the car
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Husband, Ned Nwoko On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by olaniyilukman(m): 1:00pm On Dec 21, 2021
NovesaTillie:
Where can I find a super rich and ugly man like this to take care of my needs and just pamper me embarassed
Buhari
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Husband, Ned Nwoko On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by smartasuen(m): 1:00pm On Dec 21, 2021
What a very wealthy living ancestor cannot allow a Money and Enjoyment seeking young girl to romantically call him does not exist!
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Husband, Ned Nwoko On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by KingDash: 1:00pm On Dec 21, 2021
very ugly thing...

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Husband, Ned Nwoko On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2021
Did I just read "happy birthday baby"
I no lie, I shock. Calling your grandpa, baby

It's official, fear women.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Husband, Ned Nwoko On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by ipobarethieves: 1:05pm On Dec 21, 2021
cool
NovesaTillie:
cc Alexreports. NovesaTillie.Connect to him and get Abuja men in need
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Husband, Ned Nwoko On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by FreeStuffsNG: 1:05pm On Dec 21, 2021
ERORR404:
Chaii.. ancestor dey answer "baby".. Money is good
cheesy cheesy cheesy u are not nice at all.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Husband, Ned Nwoko On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by Bouncin(m): 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2021
Chai! Ego Amaka.
Ancestor don turn baby while sweet sixteen like me is been called old man undecided
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Husband, Ned Nwoko On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by toujurs: 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2021
NovesaTillie:
Ashawo undecided, No go find work. Lazy ass bitch
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Husband, Ned Nwoko On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 1:08pm On Dec 21, 2021
What money cannot do for Nigerian girls does not exist....

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Husband, Ned Nwoko On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by TobitTobit: 1:15pm On Dec 21, 2021
My confusion is why he likes painting himself with that pigment and then finally initiated the supposed oyibo naija
What love���
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Husband, Ned Nwoko On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by DaveHarry(m): 1:18pm On Dec 21, 2021
Dis little girl calling matured advanced man "baby". No more respect!
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Husband, Ned Nwoko On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by Pussyassasin(m): 1:22pm On Dec 21, 2021
Calling her grandaddy baby? undecided
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Husband, Ned Nwoko On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by yinkeys(m): 1:23pm On Dec 21, 2021
NovesaTillie:
I hope you’re ready to take oath in a shrine
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Husband, Ned Nwoko On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by Nyascobar1414: 1:24pm On Dec 21, 2021
NovesaTillie:

But en fine pass your papa....
frustrated Gold digger!
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Husband, Ned Nwoko On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by Flo36: 1:25pm On Dec 21, 2021
70 years old man is now a baby,try get money for this life e get why
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Husband, Ned Nwoko On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by Nyascobar1414: 1:26pm On Dec 21, 2021
Booyakasha:
A lot of girls are envious of this girl.. she don’t have to do the 9 - 5, nag, cheat or argue ! She’s basically living her life happily with the two love of her life (her husband and kids). You can die about it, doesn’t make a difference or change anything... but you can learn from it.

To Guys reading this, you should strive to be high value in anyway you can, it’s not the cure, it’s not a redpill, but it’s the antidote for the disease (you think) women carry worldwide....

Feminist.. Man still never look your side?
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Husband, Ned Nwoko On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by Oovi5(f): 1:28pm On Dec 21, 2021
SmellySperm:

And a "babe and more" will just sit at home,eat,sleep,shake ass and be taking useless snapshots for tiktok and Instagram.

Wehdone oh, full option grin

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Husband, Ned Nwoko On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by Indispensable85(m): 1:31pm On Dec 21, 2021
70yrs old man a baby? Lol.....
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Husband, Ned Nwoko On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by halfbloodprince(m): 1:32pm On Dec 21, 2021
Hehe. Baby
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Husband, Ned Nwoko On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by GoldenSpec: 1:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
My b'day mate shocked
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Husband, Ned Nwoko On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by feed70: 1:40pm On Dec 21, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido & Kizz Daniel End Beef, Follow Each Other Back On Instagram / Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today / Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.