Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,915 members, 7,883,183 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 05:19 AM

Kuda Bank Review(scam Or Legit): An Insight Into Kuda Bank. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kuda Bank Review(scam Or Legit): An Insight Into Kuda Bank. (299 Views)

Kuda Bank Releases Statement On Accusations Of Reporting Clients To EFCC / Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole / Kuda Bank Is A Fraud! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kuda Bank Review(scam Or Legit): An Insight Into Kuda Bank. by Kingcalebtech: 12:54pm On Dec 21, 2021
Hi, there! Money moves has invited you to enjoy free banking on Kuda. Download Kuda here: https://kuda.onelink.me/abUI/191a7747 and join with this code: KJFHD9AL.
Full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGU3WMnsQLY

In this video, I discussed the Kuda Bank review. From
the review, you will get to know all you need to about
the Kuda bank app, how it works, and how you can
use the app to carry out various activities.
The first few minutes of the video was all about the
introduction to mobile banking app.
I then moved to discussing about the various
features available of the Kuda Bank app and how you
can utilize each of them properly.
The last few part of the video was about how you
can get started and sign up for a Kuda bank account.
And finally, my personal thoughts about the mobile
banking app.
Re: Kuda Bank Review(scam Or Legit): An Insight Into Kuda Bank. by Emitheo74: 9:50pm On Dec 21, 2021
Bank with kuda at your own risk

(1) (Reply)

Titan Trust Bank Takes Over Union Bank After 89.39% Stake Acquisition / Operational Vehicle / Does 100k Feel Like A Jackpot To You? Get In Here ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.