Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,413 members, 7,964,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 06:14 PM

Metrolamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Metrolamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number (3086 Views)

Official Vehicle Of The Police Affairs Ministry Stolen In Abuja / Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number / Nigerian Men Arrested In Ghana With Drugs Concealed In Stockfish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Metrolamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by kingsoncj: 1:11pm On Dec 21, 2021
The owner of a luxury car rental company based in Switzerland, Deniz Torun, has alleged that a Ghanaian man stole his Lamborghini.

He alleged that this Ghanaian stole the luxury car in June.

A local media, Blick newspaper, gave the model of the car to be a Lamborghini Huracan Spyder (610 hp).
According to the publication, the original number plate of the vehicle is ZG-27482.

The newspaper reports that Torun said he rented the car to a young man with a Ghanaian passport in front of the Hilton Airport Hotel in Opfikon ZH, a municipality in Switzerland.

Below is a picture of the passport shared on Instagram by Luxury Rental Benelux.

According to Torun, the supposed Ghanaian, however, did not return the car on the scheduled date and had upgraded its GPS, making it difficult for him to locate.

The last location Torun tracked the car to was Jestetten, a town in Germany. The police in Zurich have reportedly started investigating the alleged theft.

The Lamborghini Huracan Spyder has a powerful V10 engine and costs a good 200,000 francs in Switzerland, Blick newspaper notes.

Torun, however, said the car has been sighted in the Accra city of Ghana with Nigerian number plate customised with the name, “Chosen 1”.

Meanwhile, the photos of the Lamborghini car were first shared on Instagram by another rental company, @luxuryrentalbenelux, Legit.ng reports.

The car rental also said the car belonged to Torun, which it claimed to be a friend.

It said Torun promised a cash reward of €10,000 for anyone who has tips regarding the current location of the car and how it can be found.

It also claimed that the Ghanaian, after seeing his photos on social media, contacted the owner, begging for a chance to resolve the issue amicably.

“It’s embarrassing, please delete the pictures of me. We can do that among ourselves,” the man was alleged to have written.

https://orientaltimes.ng/2021/12/21/lamborghini-stolen-in-switzerland-found-in-ghana-with-nigerian-plate-number/

1 Share

Re: Metrolamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by spinna: 1:21pm On Dec 21, 2021
Thief/Big boy

2 Likes

Re: Metrolamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by SportsHD: 1:25pm On Dec 21, 2021
Stolen car syndicate. Steal or rent a car then travel to the nearest country to ship it down to naija. Everything goes here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Metrolamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by Babaken(m): 1:25pm On Dec 21, 2021
The case is very complex some Nigeria use Ghana passport to travel and some ghanaian drive Nigeria plate number.

1 Like

Re: Metrolamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by dawnomike(m): 1:44pm On Dec 21, 2021
All in a bid to impress and oppress...

3 Likes

Re: Metrolamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by emnite(m): 1:55pm On Dec 21, 2021
Are you sure it's a Ghanaian? My kon3 people no dey carry last I sure say na dem .dem wan use am do okwu Otto ekene eze chosen one ke

3 Likes

Re: Metrolamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by Harrykn: 1:55pm On Dec 21, 2021
Ndi developers on this one.
Manufactured in Ghana!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Metrolamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by juniorstar(m): 2:16pm On Dec 21, 2021
This one no be chosen one na stolen one. Although the thief choose this one.
Re: Metrolamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by greatbuc(m): 2:24pm On Dec 21, 2021
The Stolen one. Where the idiot picture dey? You stole your whole life. Abeg post him picture make I use am do sontin. I dey suspect one of my guys.. 10,000 to be made ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Metrolamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by Dailymice: 2:39pm On Dec 21, 2021
shocked
Re: Metrolamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by Aboks(m): 2:43pm On Dec 21, 2021
emnite:
Are you sure it's a Ghanaian? My kon3 people no dey carry last I sure say na dem .dem wan use am do okwu Otto ekene eze chosen one ke

lol em wan use am go take title "ndi ichie"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Metrolamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by BanevsJoker(m): 4:43pm On Dec 21, 2021
Gone In 60 Seconds.
Re: Metrolamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by joinnow: 5:19pm On Dec 21, 2021
Guyman first upgrade GPS
So tracking disappear Sweden
Appear in Germany.
Then Accra city of Ghana with Nigerian number plate customised with the name, “Chosen 1”.

Chosen1 is a crook either way
Re: Metrolamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by daddytime(m): 5:20pm On Dec 21, 2021
Shameless thief dey negotiate.

Ole
Re: Metrolamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by SKhanmi: 5:24pm On Dec 21, 2021
Babaken:
The case is very complex some Nigeria use Ghana passport to travel and some ghanaian drive Nigeria plate number.

It's a syndicate comprising of swedes, africans & probably other nationalities. The Ghanian is just the visible front. No way a single individual will transport & export stolen ultra expensive vehicles without help.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Metrolamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by Babaken(m): 5:29pm On Dec 21, 2021
SKhanmi:

It's a syndicate comprising of swedes, africans & probably other nationalities. The Ghanian is just the visible front. No way a single individual will transport & export stolen ultra expensive vehicles without help.
sure
Re: Metrolamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 21, 2021
dawnomike:

You don’t even understand the topic. Nobody is oppressing or impressing anybody.

Majority of the Tokunbo Cars you see at the car dealerships in Nigeria are stolen cars from Amerika, Europe & Asia.

Nigeria’s Minister of Finance - Zainab Ahmed even announced it months ago when she said ”NIGERIA IS A HUB OF STOLEN CARS”.

And we all know the tribe that constitutes 90% of Car Dealers in Nigeria.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/8/nigeria-is-the-hub-of-stolen-cars-finance-minister-ahmed-zainab.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Metrolamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by Totilopussylick(m): 7:58pm On Dec 21, 2021
greatbuc:
The Stolen one. Where the idiot picture dey? You stole your whole life. Abeg post him picture make I use am do sontin. I dey suspect one of my guys.. 10,000 to be made ASAP
cannibal angry

You want to carry he's pictures to babalowo house grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Metrolamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by Totilopussylick(m): 8:00pm On Dec 21, 2021
SKhanmi:

it's a collabo cheesy
Re: Metrolamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by Totilopussylick(m): 8:02pm On Dec 21, 2021
dawnomike:
wetin Obi Cubana and co can not course does not exist lipsrsealed
Re: Metrolamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by lalasticlala(m): 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2021

(1)

. / Help Me Find This Guy / Huge Mystery Sinkhole Getting Bigger For Unknown Reasons Appears In Mexico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.