Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,962 members, 7,903,071 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 12:15 AM

Toasting Is My Biggest Problem - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toasting Is My Biggest Problem (23644 Views)

This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! / Ladies Do You Think Toasting Is Easy? / I Never Knew Toasting Is No Big Deal Until That Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by younglleo: 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2021
grin
Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 21, 2021
with all the online platforms and mobile phones, you don't need to toast them face to face. be wise

2 Likes

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 21, 2021
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by seyz91(m): 8:49pm On Dec 21, 2021
Make money first, you need not to relate to any vagina person or start conversation with them

Na them vagina people themselves go dey relate and start conversation with you

Wake up Son!

Gadiola2:
I'm in my early 20's, and I can't relate to girls......I always have this negative feeling whenever i'm around them, sometimes I think that I might not really know what to say to start a conversation.....most of the times i start a conversation and don't know how to conclude it.

It has really affected me socially, especially in the school community, some of my guys could just be talking to a group of girls, and if I show up i won't even be able to stare at them for a few seconds, I will just disappear and find one isolated place to stay.

I know people will tell me to concentrate on my studies or make money but it's not all about that...... your social life also matters.
I don't know how to explain my situation better than this ...Abeg i need help

3 Likes

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by Joiedevivre: 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2021
Gadiola2:
I'm in my early 20's, and I can't relate to girls......I always have this negative feeling whenever i'm around them, sometimes I think that I might not really know what to say to start a conversation.....most of the times i start a conversation and don't know how to conclude it.

It has really affected me socially, especially in the school community, some of my guys could just be talking to a group of girls, and if I show up i won't even be able to stare at them for a few seconds, I will just disappear and find one isolated place to stay.

I know people will tell me to concentrate on my studies or make money but it's not all about that...... your social life also matters.
Stop being shy. Nobody is constantly noticing you

2 Likes

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by YORUBAsFINISHED: 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2021
What's the meaning of toasting a gurl

2 Likes

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by phemmyfour: 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2021
Gadiola2:

Don't toast them, just start a friendship and everything will fall into place
Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by Mvena(f): 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2021
Shey na your problem be that? Come let me toast you

3 Likes

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:53pm On Dec 21, 2021
Download or purchase the "Double Your Dating" ebook.
Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by AlphaMale666: 8:53pm On Dec 21, 2021
See mumu small boy. No go find money enjoy your life you dey talk about woman. This one na idiot o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by onyenatruchi: 8:53pm On Dec 21, 2021
Op, are you a Yoruba boy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by MartinsD12(m): 8:54pm On Dec 21, 2021
Gadiola2:

Go make money leave women
Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by Kimiso(m): 8:55pm On Dec 21, 2021
DannyXpress:

I used to be like you.

The reason why you are scared of talking to women is because you have already anticipated what their response would be.
If you want to woo girls, the first thing you should do is to start talking to them without having it in mind that you are wooing or toasting them

You can get the rest in this book TALKING POINT
Message me on whatsapp let me give you the free version of the book
so because i wan woo girls now,..make i turn to sudden professor wole soyinka chaii grin

1 Like

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by Pharaohny: 8:55pm On Dec 21, 2021
WiszyFraud:
You should count yourself a lucky guy jorh..

Why waste your precious time trying to toast a woman?
That bullshit really marvels me..

1. You stop her
2. You try to know her name
3. You start begging for her contact, which you might not even get because she’ll tell you she doesn’t give out her number, moreover she has so many male contacts saved to her phone ..
4. She then gives you the number after so much beggings and convincing... You then start calling her with your own airtime
5. She sometimes act funny on phone, but then you try your best to beg her to accept you into her life
6. After much beggings and persuasions, she then agrees to hang out with you. You then become very excited angry
7. When you two finally meets, all the expenses na for your head, plus her transport fare cheesy
8. Then you’re now happy you finally got your fellow human being who will practically add nothing meaningful to your life.. Only thing she brings in return for your time and money is just spread legs, and share some diseases/infections with you.. undecided

Use your head bros..

If konji holds you too much, there are numerous runs girls out there who will give you the same sex, and then you move on jejely with your life without all the dramas listed above.. And it’s a one time thing.

Always roll with your condoms sha.. ThankYou ✌️

Naaa werey dey worry am when in mate dey Hustle werey dey pursue woman

5 Likes

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by GrandMasters: 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2021
Stop masturbation

Don't ask me how I knew you are pro in that act

3 Likes

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by BrytSky: 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2021
grin

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by Francashy(m): 8:57pm On Dec 21, 2021
WiszyFraud:

1. You stop her
3. You start begging for her contact, which you might not even get because she’ll tell you she doesn’t give out her number, moreover she has so many male contacts saved to her phone ..
4. She then gives you the number after so much beggings and convincing... You then start calling her with your own airtime
5. She sometimes act funny on phone, but then you try your best to beg her to accept you into her life
6. After much beggings and persuasions, she then agrees to hang out with you. You then become very excited angry
7. When you two finally meets, all the expenses na for your head, plus her transport fare cheesy
8. Then you’re now happy you finally got your fellow human being who will practically add nothing meaningful to your life.. Only thing she brings in return for your time and money is just spread legs, and share some diseases/infections with you.. undecided

Use your head bros..

If konji holds you too much, there are numerous runs girls out there who will give you the same sex, and then you move on jejely with your life without all the dramas listed above.. And it’s a one time thing.

Correct guyyy...may your brain never lack endorphins

11 Likes

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by Emmynation(m): 8:57pm On Dec 21, 2021
Gadiola2:

You're not alone
My friends nearly put me in trouble....even to the point of chatting a lady with my account

1 Like

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by Kimiso(m): 8:57pm On Dec 21, 2021
Pharaohny:

Naaa werey dey worry am when in mate dey Hustle werey dey pursue woman
these os because you are gay grin
Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by defash8: 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2021
Always think what will be the worst outcome, she will say No. With that in mind, relax & start your conversation from a little rehearsed to know her area of interest, then flow to know her better. Let her know you have interest in her.

1 Like

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by Ndubuisipaul1: 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2021
My own advice will come as a voice note WhatsApp me on 08163822925

1 Like

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by bahdpersona(m): 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2021
Op you're very stupid

What you need now is to build your future(facing your academics or make money)not worrying yourself about your inability to woo ladies. Like you've said, your social life matters but the female ones can't contribute anything to your life, they're only there to drain your energy, your time and your money... The male folks are okay

1 Like

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by Fiscus105(m): 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2021
Gadiola2:

Yet I biliv you would also be given advice whenever they post issues pertaining to marriage and I'm very sure ur comments would be negative.......someone who can't to toast a lady that is giving negative comments on marriage institution as a result of imbroglio he found himself,.......... I think this an eye opener for few adult here.
Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by pansophist(m): 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2021
Don't ever think you lost anything. Because you couldn't toast, is not the reason why you may not have a girlfriend. If a woman wants you, you'll know. She will drop all the signs like a criminal desperate to be arrested, some people call it green light. So even if you know how to toast, your problem might be anger, that you've toasted dozens and wasted cash, but no result.

So work on yourself instead, and let your presence do the attraction. Its the best method.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by vanida6: 9:00pm On Dec 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

a woman can wet her pant for you if she notice that your are not scared and very bold

uhmm,,
Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by zilon12(m): 9:01pm On Dec 21, 2021
Just follow aristo and rest

You don't like girls, you only desire their nyash that is why you have that problem

1 Like

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 21, 2021
fourboys:
Early twenties and na toasting a girl be ur problem??

Ask him again please.

1 Like

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by cliqtips: 9:02pm On Dec 21, 2021
Gadiola2:
but it's not all about that...... your social life also matters.

You think it's not about your life (you making money is the real deal. Don't be deceived.

Even if you don't know how to woo, they will woo you or flock around you.

They'll want to associate with you.

You're still young, just focus on things that'll improve your life for now.

Trust me, girls might be distractions to you for now.

Okay, ask yourself and be sincere with yourself; why do you need girl friend now ?

1 Like

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by pansophist(m): 9:02pm On Dec 21, 2021
WiszyFraud:

1. You stop her

Use your head bros..

See wetin Martinez39s and ubunja don cause. Men just de swallow anyhow grin clap for yourself.

The things sef shock me o. Toasting and beggng a human being to come enjoy. I'm I mad? Abi does she shit gold ?

16 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Does Love After Marriage Really Works? / I Went Through My Son’s Phone (see Screenshots) / What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Tried During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.