Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,720 members, 7,885,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 05:20 PM

EFCC Arrests Khalil Bashir Lawan With 576 ATM Cards At Kano Airport - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Khalil Bashir Lawan With 576 ATM Cards At Kano Airport (24645 Views)

Customs Intercept Dubai-bound Passenger With 2,886 ATM Cards At Lagos Airport / 7 Kano Airport Officials Who Plant Drugs On Passengers' Luggage Caught (video Up / South Africans Torture An ATM Cards Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Khalil Bashir Lawan With 576 ATM Cards At Kano Airport by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 23, 2021
KiNg0G:
Hahahaha

Aboki na local them dey do

Which local?

Those cards may contain N100m.
Re: EFCC Arrests Khalil Bashir Lawan With 576 ATM Cards At Kano Airport by KiNg0G: 12:02pm On Dec 23, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

Which local?
Those cards may contain N100m.
them dey sell am?
Re: EFCC Arrests Khalil Bashir Lawan With 576 ATM Cards At Kano Airport by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 23, 2021
KiNg0G:

them dey sell am?

See what happens.

Instead of traveling with cash, they load millions of naira into these 1144 ATM cards. The total amount in those cards could be as much as N300m.

Since carrying such cash, they will be caught anywhere including airport.

When they reach abroad, they will start withdrawing the millions in dollar equivalents. When they empty the accounts linked to those cards.

They destroy the cards abroad and come back to Nigeria, pretending that nothing happened.

The court should be able to tell us how much millions of Naira they wanted to smuggle out of Nigeria in those ATM cards.

Nah Aboki way of smuggling naira abroad.
Re: EFCC Arrests Khalil Bashir Lawan With 576 ATM Cards At Kano Airport by KiNg0G: 8:00am On Dec 24, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

See what happens.

Instead of traveling with cash, they load millions of naira into these 1144 ATM cards. The total amount in those cards could be as much as N300m.

Since carrying such cash, they will be caught anywhere including airport.

When they reach abroad, they will start withdrawing the millions in dollar equivalents. When they empty the accounts linked to those cards.

They destroy the cards abroad and come back to Nigeria, pretending that nothing happened.

The court should be able to tell us how much millions of Naira they wanted to smuggle out of Nigeria in those ATM cards.

Nah Aboki way of smuggling naira abroad.

na wa o.

so first bank atm dey abroad?
Re: EFCC Arrests Khalil Bashir Lawan With 576 ATM Cards At Kano Airport by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 24, 2021
Re: EFCC Arrests Khalil Bashir Lawan With 576 ATM Cards At Kano Airport by KiNg0G: 8:11am On Dec 24, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

grin

There is UBA in UK and US.

First bank dey too.

In addition.

You can use any Nigerian bank MasterCard to withdraw your naira in Dollars, Euro or Pounds equivalents.

betterstyle bros thanks for this, I have always wondered if the ATM cards we're sold before.

but now you made me perfectly understand it.

thanks
Re: EFCC Arrests Khalil Bashir Lawan With 576 ATM Cards At Kano Airport by Klimltdz: 10:19am On Dec 24, 2021
Its unfortunate
Re: EFCC Arrests Khalil Bashir Lawan With 576 ATM Cards At Kano Airport by mountainrush101: 1:54am On Dec 25, 2021
I am grateful for life but life is inconsequential and meaningless if there is no one to help or you have no clue about how to go about life.

It's sad I am not with family and I am only squatting with married friends while my wife and 2 children have to move to my in-laws place.

I am frustrated and depresses as there is no help forthcoming for a recently jobless man like me, I have no means elsewhere and I already agreed on the ultimatum my host/ friend gave me to leave his premises by Dec 31.

I am fed up and anxious. I'm not able to sleep good and I have only been able to raise 15,000 out of the 48,000 for a room rent for my family.
I understand we all have responsibilities and priorities too, but kindly help in whatever way you can, with any token in this season of love and sharing. God bless

UBA...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa / Port-Harcourt Serial Killer: Women Protest Against Killing Of Ladies In Hotels / Man Escapes Death At The Hands Of Vigilante Member A Week To His Wedding.Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.