Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,703 members, 7,951,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 06:51 AM

Kogbagidi Frowns At Upcoming Artistes After Portable Outburst - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kogbagidi Frowns At Upcoming Artistes After Portable Outburst (268 Views)

Beautiful Bride Frowns On Her Wedding Day. Goes Viral / She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much / My Outburst To My Extremely Beautiful 'fiancee'; Now She Wants Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogbagidi Frowns At Upcoming Artistes After Portable Outburst by Linadinna: 6:27pm On Dec 21, 2021
Nigerian music promoter Kogbagidi has frowned at upcoming artistes after one of his artiste that he was promoting popularly known as Portable the Zazoo Zehh crooner accused Poco Lee who was also promoting him without collecting a dime from him of stealing his song and $2400 out of the $3000 Wizkid sprayed him at the show he got a slot via Poco Lee and Kogbagidi influence.

From Kogbagidi post it can be deduce that they've spent a lot in promoting Portable and he seems ungrateful following his outburst on social media after he was given $600 out of the $3000 he got from Wizkid.

See screenshot of Kogbagidi post below

Re: Kogbagidi Frowns At Upcoming Artistes After Portable Outburst by Skepticus: 7:12pm On Dec 21, 2021
grin

As a promoter, you'll have to do a great job weaning these tactless youngins, off drugs before you give them stage time. The cocktails of drugs these boys take make them do silly and childish things.

1 Like

Re: Kogbagidi Frowns At Upcoming Artistes After Portable Outburst by ceejay10(m): 7:55pm On Dec 21, 2021
Nigerians in general don't know how to manage fame. Little limelight and they will think they are on top of the world. If Messi or Ronaldo were to be Nigerians, I bet you they will be nowhere near the levels they are today. They would have developed pot bellies and be like " allow me enjoy myself, do you know how I suffered to make this money ".

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Serious Relationship / Why It's A Virgin Or Nothing.. / My Mother Wahala, Now It Has Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.