Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,816 members, 7,898,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:24 PM

El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock (39719 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari / El-Rufai Kneels Down, Begs Kogi People To Forgive Yahaya Bello / El-Rufai Kneels Down To Greet Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 21, 2021
Frigga13:

He’s a dangerous politician.. very dangerous politician.. reason why his personality is loud.

Not his works.
Lol. That's Nigerian politics for you my dear...

Sometimes you have to act like a technocrat for things to get done... Let's not forget how stubborn kaduna people are!
Re: El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock by Friend22(m): 8:34pm On Dec 21, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

Fool.
He dint make a good governor...then u think he will make a good president. U be mumu

You just described yourself with first word you typed.

Come Kaduna and see development.
Re: El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock by slowice(m): 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2021
El rufai positioned there observing to make sure the camera captures his position..... A complete hypocrite, very dangerous somebody

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock by Frigga13: 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Lol. That's Nigerian politics for you my dear...

Sometimes you have to act like a technocrat for things to get done... Let's not forget how stubborn kaduna people are!

Agreed!

Kaduna stubborn.

Elrufia tamed Kaduna.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock by Kuriosmynd: 8:40pm On Dec 21, 2021
Friend22:

You just described yourself with first word you typed.

Come Kaduna and see development.
You are an idiot ...I should come to Kaduna to know what's up? I stay in Jema'a local govt.it shall not be well with u online rats.
Tell me what El-Rufai has done to southern Kaduna apart from death, Carnage, religious extremism, bandits and full glare support for killing Xtian.
Kaduna capital is what u told me to come and see? it's not different from all other average capital city in Nigeria.
Tell me what El-Rufai has done in Southern Kaduna...tell me. idiot. And Southern Kaduna has the highest population of Kd state...How has he affected them...idiot fool

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock by Jaqenhghar: 8:40pm On Dec 21, 2021
Re: El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock by Tribu(m): 8:43pm On Dec 21, 2021
rentAcock:
This is evidence that we are running a puppetocracy where every politician is being stringed like a puppet or licking ass just to remain in good terms with their puppet master. Where else in the world have you seen a fellow politician kneel to the president if not in Nigeria? Now tell me, does this person have the best interest of his constituents or is he simply looking out for himself and his political career? What a shame.

In as much as I quiet agreed with you that our politicians are ass lickers. U should also know that we are Africans and there are many ways we show respect to our elders. Kneeling before an elder is one of them. So stop comparing everything in Nigeria to the rest of the World.
Re: El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock by donbachi(m): 8:47pm On Dec 21, 2021
od501:

So...you want our president to die untimely abi? Somebody that is 36 years old.
dont wish him death.pls.
Re: El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock by Nkitara: 8:47pm On Dec 21, 2021
33bandit:

I've never voted but if he was to contest i would surely vote him
According to your name you are 33 out of the bandits in the North so we are not surprised bro. Continue
Re: El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 21, 2021
The only man that read and practice the 48 Laws of Power
Re: El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 21, 2021
Frigga13:
Humble imp..

Like Alora .. he begs and kill.

El Rufia is Nigeria most dangerous politicians ..

Hated with same love.

No he just played the first law of power
Re: El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock by gawu1: 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2021
Maxymilliano:
El Rufai is a serial sycophant
Respecting elderly ones means to you sycophant.
Anyway, I can see those who wake up their parents with bicycle kicks are all in agreement with you.
Re: El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock by Karlosorji(m): 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2021
That's why they can't tell him the truth. So much respect but not well deserved
Re: El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock by nyiamfrank: 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2021
33bandit:
I don't agree with all elrufai does but I think he would make a fine president
That time you'll to agreeing with whatever he does Abi?

Man with bad doings will make a fine president!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock by omojeesu(m): 8:57pm On Dec 21, 2021
SARSCoV2:

Whats the sentiment here? Where you expecting him to shake hands with Buhari. I see Northerners do it very well, Even in Western countries when they meet, they replicate that tradition. If we start digging out where politicians prostrate for elder statesmen, thread cannot hold all the pictures. Even a Desmond Elliot wont shake hands with Tinubu, and they both politicians

Okay
Re: El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock by michoim(m): 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2021
That is ElRufai tradition before elders whom he respects; not only before Buhari...
Re: El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock by Frigga13: 9:02pm On Dec 21, 2021
Khaleepha5681:

No he just played the first law of power

Does it apply to all his masters?

The pics loud ecUae say he will always kneel before he slaughters you.
Re: El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock by bn2murphy(m): 9:03pm On Dec 21, 2021
Re: El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock by matm: 9:07pm On Dec 21, 2021
To God alone be all venerations,kneeling down and maximum respect
Re: El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock by seyz91(m): 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2021
Don't call anything poloticians do as humility or generosity

Every of their actions and deeds are born with motives
Frigga13:
Humble imp..

Like Alora .. he begs and kill.

El Rufia is Nigeria most dangerous politicians ..

Hated with same love.
Re: El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock by Sleekfingers: 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2021
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/photo-el-rufai-kneels-before-buhari-at-aso-rock

This kinda of greeting is common among northern and yoruba muslims . So no big deal......
Re: El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock by Sleekfingers: 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2021
donbachi:
Bubu no dey old?

Buhari is darn lucky. Got a good stature . Most slim people age gracefully . And buhari is one them....
Re: El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock by redsun(m): 9:20pm On Dec 21, 2021
Nappyhead. Too much of these unnecessary bowing to diicckheads is why they remain childlike in their entire unproductive lives.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock by GistFullGround: 9:29pm On Dec 21, 2021
Nothing new; it's what we call respect for your elders!
Re: El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock by PointZerom: 9:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock by delzbaba(m): 9:39pm On Dec 21, 2021
Na so aboki for my street dey greet there baba.
Re: El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2021
Nkitara:
According to your name you are 33 out of the bandits in the North so we are not surprised bro. Continue

33 is max verstapen racing number in f1
Re: El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock by ityP(m): 9:45pm On Dec 21, 2021
oglalasioux:

Including you! Unless you have proof you are from Burkina Faso.

K
Re: El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock by bantex4uu(m): 10:08pm On Dec 21, 2021
33bandit:

I concur bro
Re: El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock by TheOmoney(m): 10:11pm On Dec 21, 2021
All for the Camera..... mtcheeeeew
Re: El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock by jaytee01(m): 10:23pm On Dec 21, 2021
33bandit:

That is not news......a bandit voting for a bandit.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock by Viccano: 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2021
He did that for OBJ several times.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC / Pictures PDP Campaign In Dawakin-tofa Kano Hometown Of Ganduje / Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.